[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>hate spics so much you turn your political system into something

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 154
Thread images: 12

File: bretty good.gif (29KB, 482x800px) Image search: [Google]
bretty good.gif
29KB, 482x800px
>hate spics so much you turn your political system into something indistinguishable from spic countries with corrupt kleptocracy and retarded strongman president

i seriously hope your countries aren't doing this
>>
We got at most 8 years of this, don't worry.
>>
>>70406338
>with corrupt kleptocracy and retarded strongman president
You sure you don't mean 2009-2016?
>>
Spic countries have devious, weak presidents that only keep the status quo.
>>
You done packing your bags, Paco?
>>
>>70406338
It's actually embarrassing, and the autists going "LOL ANGRY LIBKEKS" are the real swamp that needs draining.
>>
>>70406338
FOS (fuck off spic)
>>
>>70406405
>Obama
>strong
I'm surprised you were even able to type this sarcastically
>>
>>70406338
>this angry paco still at it

One president has never produced such SEETHING asshurt on these levels before.
>>
Start packing, Carlos.
>>
>addressed to the spic about how the wall would be paid for before the butthurt janny deleted the thread

No you are the biggest cancer. Spics commit more violent crime by far than the national average, you violate our sovereignty and borders. You cost us hundreds of billions a year.

Fuck your disgusting nation. In an ideal world there'd be an ocean seperating us from the rest of you cancer. A better president would annex and ethnically cleanse your disgusting roach-shithole.

>have fun paying more for anything

Again, if prices rise by 10℅ or whatever I don't give a fuck. We should not destroy our country demographically and allow hordes of rapebabies to break immigration laws, undermining our sovereignty and borders so kikes can save three more dollars at Wal-Mart. Fuck off you filthy disgusting rapebaby trash. Fuck Spain for fucking the savages producing you trash instead of massacring them like the Anglos did.

We will remain the biggest economy in the world and other countries will continue to do a ton of business with us whether you like it or not.
>>
>>70406501
This is rich coming from brazil.
>>
>>70406590
Brazil is the same.
>>
>>70406405
>this revisionism
Republicans bitched during his entire term that he was too weak. It's like you're calling Trudeau a strongman.
>>
>>70406565
Calm your autism and go outside once in a while. Latinos are chill, vast majority don't commit crime. They're not a bunch of 25 year old Afghan guys pretending to be children, they're mostly minimum wage laborers. I grew up in a latino neighborhood as a cracker, I would know.
>>
>>70406609
Lmao check out violent crime rate by race sometime stupid cunt.
>>
File: conservative asshurt.jpg (767KB, 2289x1147px) Image search: [Google]
conservative asshurt.jpg
767KB, 2289x1147px
>>70406540
Is everyone on /pol/ too young to remember all the tea party protests? Or how Trump himself was so asshurt he spent years trying to claim Obama was from Kenya?
>>
It's amazing how fucking dumb Trump supporters are
>>
>>70406645
This; the Dems are simply playing the part of the sore loser that happens every 4 years.
>>
>>70406627
>this autism
They commit a proportionate amount of violent crime to their percentage in the US. shocking. Keep drinking that breitbart kool aid though buddy. The vitriol will surely get you far in life.
>>
>>70406645
Doesn't even compare to this intensity m8
>>
>>70406385
>implying he won't change the constitution and Roosevelt his way to presidency for decades
>>
>>70406784
So you're not denying you were too young to remember them.

But of course the anti Trump protests are going to be bigger, he lost the popular vote where Obama didn't. Conservatives were protesting while knowing they were the minority. Liberals are protesting now because they're the majority and don't want Trump to be able to forget it.
>>
File: donald-trump.jpg (66KB, 510x750px) Image search: [Google]
donald-trump.jpg
66KB, 510x750px
>>70406784
>>
>>70406777
They commit significantly more than the national average dumbshit proto-spic.
>>
>>70406820
>>70406832
No you fucking idiots.

There weren't any riots, millions of protesters across the country and worldwide, etc.
>>
File: b36.png (12KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
b36.png
12KB, 420x420px
>>70406863
getting mad are we?
>>
>>70406836
>butthurt neckbeard detected
I'm a pasty white anglo, but keep going, the alt right tears are delicious. It's actually pathetic how terrified you imbeciles are of Latinos. Inferiority complex is staggering.
>>
>Trump gets elected
>as expected, immediately reveals to be the antithesis of most of his campaign
>/pol/ retards still defend this vehemently

Don't get me wrong, Hillary is shit too, but at least you could have shown that you have the intelligence to just accept it (or vote 3rd party) rather than actually voting for the obvious liar.
>>
>>70406863
""""Riots"""" ten dumbasses knocking over a garbage bin and punching some douchebag is a riot now? Interesting.

And yeah, millions of people weren't as retarded as tea party plebs.
>>
>spic spic spic fuck you spic go back home

can /pol/tards literally defend their president without resorting to racism

christ almighty
>>
>>70406950
what did you expect, lad?
/pol/ to concede and admit that he has made mistakes?
>>
>>70406565
lol
>>
>>70406907
>canada

Fucking kek your country is a joke because you elected somebody over fucking weed who still has not legalized it and turned your economy into guttershit.

It's all cool though because he snaps pics of himself at LGBT rallies.
>>
>>70406959
BETTER
GET
PACKIN',
PACO
>>
We could have been saved from both Hillary and Trump. We could have saved our nation. We could have voted Jeb.
>>
>>70407013
or Bernie
>>
File: jeb_boots.png (317KB, 640x395px) Image search: [Google]
jeb_boots.png
317KB, 640x395px
>>70407013
jeb was a good man
>>
>>70406990
Yep, weedman is a joke and is rightfully being lit up by the media and everyone else. I didn't even vote for him :) still better than being turned into a corporate hellscape though!
>>
>>70406501
We have periods of both, is like a cycle
>>
>>70407000

the sad part is that you actually think ur being funny here
>>
>>70406952
Lmao.

What about the vanadalization of countless shops after he was elected and on inaugural day? The left chimps out 10x more than the right you stupid cunt.

>>70406950
Are you dumb? He's fulfilling everything. He already brought back over a thousand of manufacturing jobs while yet to be in office, he killed the TPP, he's suspending Muslim immigration and ending the Syrian refugee program, and he's already drafting executive orders for the construction of the wall.

He's fulfilling his promises which is even a surprise to me. It's very refreshing.
>>
>>70407066
when has america NOT been a corporate hellscape, my dude?
>>
>>70407066
>corporate hellscape

Lmao corporations hate Trump for forcing them to stop outsourcing jobs to spicland.
>>
File: Berlin in 1945 7.jpg (180KB, 1279x726px) Image search: [Google]
Berlin in 1945 7.jpg
180KB, 1279x726px
>>70407080
this is the result of a right-wing chimp out
>>
>>70407079
It's time to start packing your bags.
>>
File: composition.jpg (61KB, 799x489px) Image search: [Google]
composition.jpg
61KB, 799x489px
>>70406907
They never say it openly but (pic related) is the reason they voted for Trump
>>
>>70407110
Kek. Leftist ideologies alone killed over 100 million in the twentieth-century my labour voting friend.
>>
>>70407103
Except his initiatives to bring the jobs back to America are basically what big corporations have been asking for since forever, less taxes and regulations. He's not anti corporate in the slightest.
>>
>>70407127
>>
>>70407132
What? Fuck no.

Corporations LOVE outsourcing you idiot. They hate Trump for telling them not to outsource to Mexico or China anymore or risk tariffs. Both of these countries have much less regulations than what Trump is even rolling back.

Corporations backed Hilldawg massively for a reason.
>>
>>70407176
>They hate Trump for telling them not to outsource to Mexico or China anymore or risk tariffs.
He hasn't actually done this yet.

>Corporations LOVE outsourcing you idiot
Lowering the costs of production is preferable because transportation costs money. Making producing cheaper in America is what corporations want over easy outsourcing.

Trump made a literal oil executive his secretary of state. He made a proponent of privatized education in charge of education. He's not anti corporate.
>>
>>70407066

That's not the only thing being lit up in Canada lmoa
>>
>>70407249
DUDE
>>
>>70407080
>Anti-establishment candidate
>Fills cabinet with the establishment
He's only fulfilling the memes
>>
>>70407263
He actually just filled it with rich people who suck his dick, not really establishment types.
>>
I love being in the opposition now. I love being able to take every little misstep Trump/Congressional Republicans make and rubbing it in /pol/'s face. I love not having to defend the actions of the government anymore. It generates so many (you)s..
>>
>>70407227
>he hasn't actually done this yet

He's fice days into office. Corporations are already shitting their pants and cancelled spic plants (like ford in mexico) for ones in the US.

He made a corporate shill his secretary of state but again, his policies make corporations seething because they know they cannot continue to outsource jobs to reduce costs without risking tariffs. Again, this is why by far corporations supported Hillary.
>>
>be American
>get shot
>retarded manchildren for president every other time
>cucks cheer because muh stronk leadurr
I hate this reality TV show of a country
>>
>>70407314
k go to dudeweedlmaoland instead
>>
>>70407298
Have you seen the stock market since Trump got elected? They fucking love him.
>>
>>70407331
They have the actual crazy sjws that you faggots kept boogiemanning about all election. I want a reasonable and rational government not caricatures that embody the most radical extremes of their party.
>>
>>70407359
>corporations love a president who takes an increasingly protectionist stance than a woman who shilled the fuck for free trade and have been able to continue outsourcing jobs to china and mexico

Why did by far most corporations support Hillary then?
>>
>>70406990
>he derails the argument by pointing at flag
>you think no one notices? Lol what a pathetic cunt
>>
>>70407385
Go to Germany and enjoy the refugees without a limit.
>>
>>70407410
>>corporations love a president who takes an increasingly protectionist stance
He has yet to act on this. All his actions point to the protectionism being a charade.

>a woman who shilled the fuck for free trade and have been able to continue outsourcing jobs to china and mexico
She constantly promised to raise taxes to use on public works projects to create jobs. Corporations hate it when governments take their money to use on projects that the private sector could profit from.

>Why did by far most corporations support Hillary then?
Most were a political. Some wanted to buy her off. The corporations that supported Trump remained silent because Trump is unpopular, so they would lose customers by publically supporting him.

Why would the stock market be so strong if Trump is a legitimate threat to them?
>>
>>70407424
Why can't you not fuck up this country instead you retarded sheep?
>>
>>70407412
>puerto spico

Absolute travesty you filthy disgusting beaners get citizenship. Here's hoping Trump kicks you out and rescinds all your US citizenships.

capatcha primagas mexico
>>
>>70406959
They literally can't. Our country is being ruined by edgelords that got banned from xbox live
>>
>>70407453
>being a charade

Nigga what? Give it a year at least. He just killed the TPP for fucks sake. Corporations wanted the TPP so bad. He's going to renegotiate NAFTA next.

>she was going to raise corporate tax

And corporations supported her fsr more because they knew they could just move operations to Mexico and China. And benefit because NAFTA and the TPP.

>most remained apolitical

Lmao shillary recieved far more corporate donations than trump.
>>
>>70407176
Trump "punished" Carrier by giving them a huge tax cut and letting them outsource the majority of the jobs anyway. And even the jobs that remain they're planning to phase out with automation. That's why the union leader of the workers criticized Trump which led to another one of his tantrums
>>
File: 1477962102399.jpg (45KB, 617x640px) Image search: [Google]
1477962102399.jpg
45KB, 617x640px
>>70407473
>he did it again
are you actually mentally ill? it's like you can't contain yourself. You sound so desperately angy, go jerk off to your favorite anime girls and calm down fedoraman, Hispanic population is growing in your country and there's nothing you or your retarded president can do at this point
>>
>>70406959
>RAAAAAAYCIIIS

safe space is on reddit lel

>>70407464
>MUH THIRD PARTY

kek if you think the green party would have been a good thing
>>
>>70407571

>Nigga what? Give it a year at least.
He's done enough to discredit himself as it is I'll be genuinely surprised if he doesn't end up being a corporate whore.

>ignored the point about the stock market
>>
>>70407606
Already beginning to plan construction of the wall, defund sanctuary cities and deport 11 million illegal spicshits :^)
>>
How would /pol/ rationalise if Trump failed America?
>>
>>70407654
>why would the stock market rise under economic growth!

It rose pretty good under obongo too though
>>
>>70407630
I said nothing about a third party you mongoloid
>>
>>70407683
>it's not his fault, the President doesn't actually have that much power, it was all the cuckservatives and globalists in congress!
>>
>>70407630
>safe space
/pol/ is one of the biggest safe spaces on the internet for angry, racist, gullible incels
>lel reddit xP kek
you mean /r/The_Donald?
>>
>>70407683
I would not regret it as it's better than an old warhawking gungrabbing hag seeking to start world war three with Russia.
>>
>>70407685
Trump hasn't had time to implement policies that would effect the economy one way or the other. The stock market is reacting based on speculation, which means most investors don't think Trump is anti corporate.
>>
>>70406338
There are a shitload of parallels between the USA now and Argentina in the 50s/60s. Hopefully we don't continue down that path and become a meme country.
>>
>>70407586
Except most carrier jobs are remaining, not leaving

>In fact, more than half of the jobs will stay in the United States because the deal is keeping approximately 800 jobs out of 1,400 at the Carrier plant.
>>
>>70407654
He met with labor union leaders yesterday actually and that went over quite well if reports are anything to go by.

He's going to be a weird as fuck president for sure
>>
>>70407713
Nobody ever came for your guns you impotent cuck, we're gonna have a civil war instead but I guess you're okay with that.
>>
File: 1475762382887.jpg (26KB, 640x594px) Image search: [Google]
1475762382887.jpg
26KB, 640x594px
>>70407668
good luck with that and with deporting legals and Puerto Ricans who are constantly procreating
>>
>>70407731
Argentina never had half the wealth nor power of the US THOUGH, that's the major difference
>>
>>70407694
Then what? A third candidate? Like the unelectable meme that was Hernie?

>>70407710
Yeah, nah. You be a leftist shill all you want on /pol/ and not get banned my spicshit friend.
>>
>>70407731
>USA es Blanco!
>MUH WALL
>Gib back islands
>>
>>70407793
No, stop arguing against things I never said. I want a moderate, functional government and Hillary would've been just that. I don't like her but she's 1/8th as corrupt as Trump and at least when she was caught she had some shame about it.
>>
>>70407730
He already killed the TPP.

>>70407762
>obongo tried to ban many types of guns (AWB) before congress cockblocked him
>hillbitch openly praised ausfailian gun confiscation and said it should be emulated

>>70407775
We'll rescind your citizenship hermano.
>>
>>70407837
>rescind your citizenship
Under what grounds?
>>
>>70407834
And people outside of California and New York did not want a warhawking bitch who helped destabilize the middle east and wanted a war with Russia.

>won't move to Canada because of sjws
>doesn't realize how big of an sjw shillary was

lel
>>
>>70407783
Argentina in 1950 was actually very wealthy. It had the fifth highest GDP per capita in the world, plus plentiful natural resources, a pool of highly educated immigrants if it wanted them, access to every major market, and one of the only major economies untouched by the war. Look at them now.

We won't become as irrelevant as Argentina no matter what, but undergoing a decline proportionally similar to their's is well in the cards. Don't become arrogant or complacent.
>>
>>70406405
ebin
>>
>>70407858
Puerto Rico isn't a US state. We'll find a way.
>>
>>70406338
>you turn your political system into something indistinguishable from spic countries

This is the biggest irony. America is just too fucking funny.
>>
>>70407879
Hillary is a moderate to most of the world, though...
Even Bernie has moderate economic policies compared to most European countries.
>>
>>70407837
And Hillary would've gotten cockblocked by NRA whores too, so stop crying how your toys were gonna get stolen
>>
>>70407834
>I don't like her but she's 1/8th as corrupt as Trump and at least when she was caught she had some shame about it.

No, just no. I don't like Trump at all, but Clinton had absolutely 0 shame when talking about her role in orchestrating Libya, Syria, her lies regarding Bosnia etc. Trumps and idiot, but he's at least a useful one who listens to people outside the Washington echo chamber and who's can be played to some effect for the rest of the population. Hillary was the Democrats undoing from the beginning, and the Emails revealing the DNC's favoritism of her was what really put the nail in the coffin.
>>
>>70407879
You just randomly assign boogieman buzzwords like warhawk and sjw to people your daddy told you to hate you mental child.
>>
>>70407931
>Even Bernie has moderate economic policies compared to most European countries.

Bernie Sanders is a literal Communist who said the USA should emulate Venezuela and attended "Death to America" rallies back when he was a mayor. He's a more leftist Juan Peron reincarnated reincarnated in the USA.

Coincidentally, his policies are also very similar to Trump's, a far right winger. The USA doesn't have the same left-right divide as western and northern Europe.
>>
>>70407882
That's because it was proped up by beef exports mostly. Once it's agriculture failed to be profitable, the country never really adapted afterwards.
>>
>>70407913
Just wait mate, it's going to get a whole lot worse for all of us in the coming years. Prepare for Chinese occupied New Zealand
>>
>>70407972
Argentina had far more economic opportunities than beef exports, their rampant protectionism just squandered these opportunities under Peronism.
>>
>>70407931
To what? Europe? Sure. In Europe, the """"""""christian right wing"""""""""" party in Germany unironically shills for muslim refugees to enter en masse with no limits. Parties that want to end this (AfD) are considered far-right.

It's because western Europe as a whole is far more left-wing than the US.

>>70407932
Nope. She even said the SCOTUS was wrong on Heller.

If she appointed a libshit judge, they couldbhave easily overturned it and it'd be game over for gin rights.

Luckily this wasn't the case.
>>
>>70407837
keep dreaming angry fatass. You know nothing about my country so I won't even bother explaining the details to an dumb neckbeard like you, but American citizenship will never be taken away from us unless you finally decide to stop raping us and give us independence or statehood. Also there are literally more Puerto Ricans in the U.S. than in Puerto Rico, and there are more illegal Hispanics than illegal, so sorry to shatter your bubble but your redneck dream is impossible
>>
>>70408006
I don't like Trump as much as the next guy, but Peron's policies compared to Trumps policies are far, far more radical.
>>
>>70408026
legal(1)*
>>
>>70408018
gun*
>>
>>70408026
Ignore that guy. Puerto Ricans are based and hard working, as well as really driven to learn English and integrate into American life.

Now Dominicans, on the other hand, are a whole different story.
>>
>>70408033
Peron's policies were fundamentally based on the same ideology, and depending on the country's direction Trump may just be the first step in a slow decline. Argentina didn't crash right away, after all. They slowly strangled themselves.

Hence why I hope we'll stop this nonsense after a few years and avoid going full meme country.
>>
>>70408026
>trump kicks you spics out, no longer declares.you to be a US territory
>rescinds all your citizenships

That simple.
>>
>>70407837
>He already killed the TPP.
And apparently corporations don't mind that much because the stock market didn't dip.
>>
>>70407960
>Bernie is a communist
Why do people keep reiterating this socialism = communism meme? A lot of non-communist countries have "free" healthcare and tertiary education. He's definitely not on the authoritarian left spectrum.

>>70408018
Yeah Europe, but also most of the "western" world.
>>
>>70408079
Really? This won't happen without igniting some sort of civil war. Calm it on the extremist fantasies.
>>
>>70408093
>Why do people keep reiterating this socialism = communism meme? A lot of non-communist countries have "free" healthcare and tertiary education. He's definitely not on the authoritarian left spectrum.

No, I mean he literally joined his local Communist party in his 30s, attended Sandinista rallies, praise Fidel Castro, and had a Soviet flag in his office.
>>
It's actually hilarious how Trump goofs never actually repudiate criticisms with facts or statistics, but spew nothing but "U MAD LOLOLOL SANDNIGGER GOMMIE SPIC" ad hominems before drawing vast generalizations about countries they've never even visited (Canada, Germany), but are universally ranked as better by virtually every living quality metric, as being socialist BBC-slurping shitholes.

Enjoy the mess you've created and call us cucks while your country disintegrates. We'll just relax in our peaceful, stable countries laughing at you.
>>
>>70408081
>corporations can continue business with protectionism without having to outsource jobs to mexishitland or the TPP

breddy good actually
>>
File: 1485352733442.jpg (151KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1485352733442.jpg
151KB, 1024x1024px
>>70406645
Trump got the last laugh
>>
>>70408119
Edgy "teenage" years, maybe?
>>
>>70408074
True, though It's not like Trump has consensus even among his own party members. One things for sure, he's not going to make reelection unless he seriously pulls out all the stops and manages to please everyone.
>>70408081
TPP was more about IP protection and other stuff like that than. It was a shitty deal, regardless of if you like Trump or not.
>>
>>70408093
Like what? Canada?

Australia? Doubt.jpeg. They treat illegal immigrants worse than us by keeping them in papua new guinea or nauru like cattle and still have not legalized stuff like gay marriage.

>>70408110
>spic civil war

Would get stomped on silly.
>>
>>70408146
It was actually a decent deal until you fat fucks got your shekel-grubbing hands all over it.
>>
>>70408093
He admires European socialism, and the Scandie model.
>>
>>70408171
TPPwithout the US would have been meme tier. Basically an excuse for Australia to jew South East Asia even more than it already does.
>>
>>70408079
>Trump dumps the U.S.'s easiest tax haven and source of $69 Billion yearly income for no reason other than fulfilling a neckbeard's dream

simple huh
>>
>>70408170
You do realize that a civil war would not consist of only spics vs white people?
This comment implies that everyone would be OKAY with throwing out rightful US citizens and the only ones who would object are spics. There would be massive outrage from both the left and the right. You are in the extreme minority. Most people are moderates and don't have this sort of blinding hatred of brown people who are legal citizens.
>>
>>70408189
>implying that's a bad thing
>>
>>70408179
>a corporatist system involving a tripartite arrangement where representatives of labor and employers negotiate wages and labor market policy mediated by the government;[6] and a commitment to widespread private ownership, free markets and free trade.[7]

oh, the horror
>>
>>70407955
No.

You had a candidate who patted herself on the back for fucking up the ME, and for trying to start a war with Russia over Syria.

You had a candidate who was SJW as fuck and thinks hate speech shouldn't be protected under the first amendment. Who thought SCOTUS was wrong on Heller and wanted to implement an Australian-tier confiscation program nationwid Had we another liberal judge all of this could have come to fruition.

Fuck your old evil disgusting hag.
>>
>>70408233
Most of the military are compromised of white people who voted for Trump.

Same with law enforcement.

And by far most gun owners are white males who also voted for Trump.

If spics dare to start a revolution here, they'll get their shit pushed to the southern tip of Argentina by the penguins.
>>
>>70407110
>implying a far-right America could be outdone in war
>>
>>70408206
>trump dumps U.S. easiest tax haven

Yeah, nah. Other Caribbean islands function as better tax havens (cayman islands or bermuda) and we don't give them birthright citizenship.

Puerto Rico is actually a shit tax haven because it is a US territory. The IRS has jurisdiction.

Stay outclassed kiddo.
>>
>>70408243
Not for you, islandkike
>>
>>70408110
nah, it won't happen simply because it makes zero sense for them to do that. They profit from our "Commonwealth" status, and we allow everything they do to us (destroying our economy, making us pay taxes, turning this country into a tax haven, vulture hedgefunds, sending us to war) in exchange for citizenship. That's why we'll never become a state either unless everything I stated earlier changes
>>70408312
military officials respect Puerto Ricans because there are many Puerto Ricans in the military. It's been like that since 1917. Ask any member of the military.
>>
>>70408348
America has been outdone in war repeatedly for the past 4 decades. The massive military arsenal they've built up is only good for creating jobs and absolutely useless for the asymmetric warfare they've been waging with guerillas in Vietnam, Afghanistan and Iraq.

The fact is that America is invincible in a conventional war, but has repeatedly gotten bogged down and bled dry combating insurgencies. The whole defense complex needs a serious rethink given the focus on the War on Terror but no politician would dare do it given the loss of thousands of jobs.
>>
>>70408361
>Yeah, nah. Other Caribbean islands function as better tax havens (cayman islands or bermuda) and we don't give them birthright citizenship.
Yeah yeah yeah, that's why Pfizer, Microsoft, among others use this country as a tax haven instead of cayman islands or bermuda. Yeah you so outclassed me ignoring the rest of the sentence you fucking dunce.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5mmFPyDK_8&index=2&list=PLmiyAXOt0KRj1u-UHTe0Q8DfB8u9iAsn_
>>
>>70408386
>muh vietnam

Lmao we won by far most of the battles and operations in that war (including the biggest tet offensive)

We killed over one million north vietnamese soldiers.

How did we lose then? The war was hugely unpopular in America as such Nixon got the south and north to sign a peace treaty, US troops pulled out and then the north violated the treaty a few years later. We didn't commit any troops outside of embassy guards at that point.
>>
>>70408402
http://www.investopedia.com/articles/personal-finance/100715/top-10-caribbean-tax-havens.asp

:^)
>>
>>70408179
>and the Scandie model

No he doesn't. The Scandie model is "low tariffs, low corporate taxes, lax immigration policies, free trade for everyone". Sanders is a hardcore protectionist in the vein of Trump or many Latin American populists.

The Danes even got mad and made a public statement for Sanders to stop calling them socialists.

http://www.headlinepolitics.com/denmark-tells-bernie-sanders-stop-lying-country/
>>
>>70408449
>his link doesn't refute anything I've said
>keeps ignoring the rest of my sentence
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-microsoft-tax-idUSTRE76Q6OB20110727
>Puerto Rico, a U.S. territory but a foreign country in the eyes of the IRS, offers U.S. multinationals an unusual credit for taxes paid there as well as tax credits for production.
>>
>>70406531
fuck off justin
>>
The black president racists hate
>loyal to his wife, raised his daughters who are all from the same mother

The white president racists love
>had three kids from three different women

Hmmmmm
>>
>>70408998
>Hillary's handling of Bill's affairs and her emails is proof of her poor decision making
>let's all vote for the 5 times bankrupt, 2 times divorced guy instead

hmmmm
>>
>>70408435
>K/D

This isn't COD retard

You failed miserably in your goal to stop Vietnam getting overrun by Communists, and your actions led to the spread of Communism in neighbouring country.

Reminder that you sacrificed 50,000 American lives to stop both things from happening.

LOL
>>
>>70408998
>muh rayyyycism

meaningless buzzwords

>>70409039
Trump has had much more successful ventures than failures inbred sheepfucker. He took a few millions and made them billions.
>>
>>70408243
Get of my island Goldstein, go back to your precious wall street
>>
>>70409109
I'm not saying all Trump supporters are racist, I'm just saying racists are excited about a white guy who fulfils black stereotypes.
>>
>>70409109
Trump would literally be twice as rich as he is if he put that money in the bank and made nothing.

He's a billionaire in spite of his ventures, not because of them.
>>
>>70409109
to a depressed loser who lacks empathy like you it's a meaningless buzzword, but to productive members of society it means a backwards narrow minded mentality
>>
>>70409452
Nom At best he'd be tens of millions or a hunsred at mos

He has billions precisely because he's a good investor by large. You can go HURR BUT WHAT ABOUT HIS CASINO BANKRUPTICIES yet he's had much more success than failures in the business world.
Thread posts: 154
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.