[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post embarrassing things about your country >uk >every

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: 15264416181_03552ec6c0_b.jpg (270KB, 636x1024px) Image search: [Google]
15264416181_03552ec6c0_b.jpg
270KB, 636x1024px
Post embarrassing things about your country

>uk
>every classroom has a picture of the queen on the wall
>every morning have to say prayers
>then after prayers all have to say "god save the queen" three times in unison

Pretty gay desu
>>
Where do you want me to start? Alphabetically?
>>
You mean Allah save the Queen?
>>
File: 512341251.jpg (22KB, 352x352px) Image search: [Google]
512341251.jpg
22KB, 352x352px
>>70386753
majority is muslim
>>
>>70386753
>monarchyshit
Literally "muh heritage".
>>
None of those are "gay" you fucking degenerate piece of trash

Kill yourself
>>
>>70386950
reminder she's also the queen of canada
>>
>>70386753
France
>best athlete in the history is algerian
>most given birth name is Mohamed
>some schools don't have porc in the menu because it offends some people's belief
>>
>conscription
>mandatory swedish classes
>>
File: 1485095057161.jpg (38KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1485095057161.jpg
38KB, 1024x576px
>>70387319
>>mandatory swedish classes
>>
>>70386753
lies
>>
We don't actually drink wine.
>>
>>70387319
>>70387359
Nothing wrong with that
>>
File: 1464740565681.jpg (58KB, 525x349px) Image search: [Google]
1464740565681.jpg
58KB, 525x349px
>>70387054
>>
>>70387359
It could be worse

Way way worse
>>
>>70386753
journalists have been bought by politics with special tax exemptions

all the national-size medias in France have their headquarters in a few Parisian districts, happily fraying in their own ivory towers alongside politics who live a few streets away, creating a closed environment where they're completely disconnected from the reality of the country

whatever the domain you're working in, cutlre, medias or politics, you'll never be aknowledged and recognized by your peers as long as you're not in Paris
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 240x176px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 240x176px
> corporal punishment
> School start 7 AM to 10 PM
( even vacation)
> Continuing

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uNABsh-K2b4
>>
We have too much niggers
>>
We don't have that much niggers, most are latinos
>>
>latvia
>driving in the capital feels like driving in russia
>russian mayor of capital
>inept politicans, inept people
>retarded fuel and road tax
>we still havent decapitated every single lice ridden mongoloid living here who is only capable of speaking russian
>>
>>70389080

Cala boca animal, onde é que tem latino no Brasil?
>>
>>70389219
Italiano é o que então
O que mais tem aqui é senpaiília italiana e portuguesa porra
>>
File: 18153.jpg (112KB, 650x420px) Image search: [Google]
18153.jpg
112KB, 650x420px
> We have a problem with North Korea brother.
> that reason why we have conscription 2 year
> Artillery in coming!!!!
> Now treated by Nuclear bomb fuck...
>>
i know how it sounds but jews and freemasons openly own the country, to the point they publicly brag about it

Some of those high ranking people have also admitted to pedophilia with young boys in algeria or thailand such as Cohn-bendit or Mitterrand but no one really cares about it, even though they WRITE ENTIRE FUCKING BOOKS about how they fuck those children and have orgies, but apparently it's all a-ok
A few years ago there was a minister of education on tv who was like "yeah sure there is pedophilia affairs here ... i could give you names ... ehm ... let's just not talk about it" and every journalist was like "uh huh"
>>
We are right next to the US
>>
We have streets, squares and towns named as a homage to Franco and his henchmen.
>>
>>70387054
A
>>
>>70389394
I think thats just them integrating well into French culture

Jokes aside i expected french society to be more resilient to the "racism" card and just brazenly do what you wanted like France always has
>>
>>70392029
wait do you mean in general ? or do you mean about my post, like you think we don't do anything out of not wanting to be antisemitic and we should "respect their culture and traditions" ? because jews aren't fucking savage pakis you know, they are rich white collars, it's not even close to being the same story

it's because they have the power to get away with it anyways like polanski if anything was tried against them, and the fact that such scandals are buried under a ton of other informations and entertainment and a lot of the population is just apathetic about it all

>and just brazenly do what you wanted like France always has
in general this is exactly what's happening with the chaotic shitshow known as the "dissidence" (you know, dieudonné, soral, conversano ...)
and it's all extremely brazen yes but it's also like a fucking circus and will probably end badly
>>
>20 nukes in Germany
>not allowed to use
>owned by 'murica
>>
>>70389612
And bar owners :' )
>>
>>70386753
It's inhabited with tailless apes that called humans by mistake
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.