[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So "authentic Mexican food" is just a meme, right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: texmex1-600.jpg (121KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
texmex1-600.jpg
121KB, 600x400px
So "authentic Mexican food" is just a meme, right? There are hundreds of food carts in this country run by recent immigrants and they all serve the exact same food that the butthurt Chicanos call "Tex Mex"
>>
Why are Mexicans trying to make me fat?
>>
tex mex is not authentic because it is fusion

or did you not know this
>>
>>70385356
Tex Mex is more friendly with people that eats normal people food. Mexican food just like indian food may taste good but will make you sick if you are not used to it
>>
File: Mexican Cuisine.jpg (2MB, 1700x1415px) Image search: [Google]
Mexican Cuisine.jpg
2MB, 1700x1415px
>>
>>70387850

Most of those posting under the US flag on /int/, are self-hating whites and millennial progressives of the following type:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2R2btO4MEo

They have a fetish for "ethnic" foods, and eschew the food of their rib and burger-eating countrymen outside the major cities. They consider it the food of racist, oppressors, and bigots.

Every American aged 20-35 in a major urban area, can be considered a progressive. Where they are found, they must be seized by the hairs of their beards, and facially disfigured or castrated.
>>
>cultural phenomenon X was handed down to a certain geographical area by G-d Almighty 6000 years ago and stayed intact ever since, only to be spoiled during our generation by degenerate culture-mixers
>>
>>70388060
https://desuarchive.org/int/search/text/Most%20of%20those%20posting%20under%20the%20US%20flag%20on%20%2Fint%2F%2C%20are%20self-hating%20whites%20and%20millennial%20progressives%20of%20the%20following%20type/
>>
>>70388060
kill yourself filipino animal
>>
>>70385356

I love Mexican food but I wish refried beans weren't so common it looks terrible on the plate and has a bad texture.

Everything would taste and look cleaner if they'd stop sloping mushy beans everywhere.
>>
>let me tell you about your culture
>>
>move to new mexico
>it's all "new mexican food"

reeee
>>
Burrito>Kebab
>>
>>70389125
Not really
The Turk guys selling kebabs were te highlight of my trip to Nice.
Best food I ate in France tb.h

Tacos on the other hand...
>>
File: tacos al pastor+guacamole.jpg (186KB, 1072x430px) Image search: [Google]
tacos al pastor+guacamole.jpg
186KB, 1072x430px
>>70387989
>Mexican food just like indian food may taste good but will make you sick if you are not used to it
shit taste confirmed
>>
>>70390757
He isn't lying.
Foreigners can't handle spicy food.
I gave some friends from Argentina Barcel chips with jalapeƱo and they went straight to the bathroom, they liked them though.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.