[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So basically my person who works with me came over. And we talked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4803.jpg (85KB, 1024x576px)
IMG_4803.jpg
85KB, 1024x576px
So basically my person who works with me came over. And we talked about favorite foods and how her favorite food came from her home country. I asked her how she made it then she cursed silently. Americans generally don't give a shit about what dirt you come from.
>>
>>70368088
What?
>>
>>70368088
why did you ask then if you don't give a shit
>>
>>70368104
>>70368122
You were supposed to infer that my ignorance pissed her off. So many times I meet a foreign person then forget to ask where they are from. They're so humble saying they are from 'a small country' then they expect me to reciprocate humbleness. Its annoying. These people come Kenya who act so noble when its really just a facade in disguise.
>>
>>70368177
ohh, i get it now
>>
File: 1480870238848.gif (820KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
1480870238848.gif
820KB, 250x188px
>>70368177
Was this foreign dish you were unfamilar with called "vegetables?"
>>
>>70368177
huh, ok... why making a thread tho?
>>
>>70368088
>>70368177
What job do you do with a Kenyan coworker? Are you a goatherder?
>>
>>70368177
I am from a small place, you might have heard about it. It's called "The European Union"
>>
>>70368201
Yeah reason why it sounded stupid was because my wording didn't give the context on who she is. She's my nurse because of my medical problems.
>>70368256
She called her favorite dish vegetables and grain bread. Like what does that even mean
>>
>>70368303
>American
>having heard of the EU

Lolno
>>
>>70368177
>I am from a small place, you might have heard about it. It's called "Russian Federation"
>>
>>70368088
where are YOU from?
>>
>>70368088
Living a foreigner for long time in many countries taught me this
Being proud of where you came from is pretty dumb when you're in a way better country.
Nowadays when i talk people just assume im a local and i hope they dont ask where i came from. A lot of times they do anyway
>>
>>70368480
>Being proud of where you came from is pretty dumb when you're in a way better country.
What country did you move to? You must be on vacation back home in America right now
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.