[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does your country think of Nietzsche (NEE-chee)? He in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1485307729270[1].png (1MB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
1485307729270[1].png
1MB, 1136x640px
What does your country think of Nietzsche (NEE-chee)?

He in America he's a supporter of women's rights and egalitarian causes
>>
Literally who
>>
>>70363390
i wanna fug this antifa
>>
>>70363390
Are there any other famous Nietzche's than the German philosopher?
>>
sry but neetchee is the same as schoppy as far as women goes he just isn't as mean with the name calling
>>
I guess since americans don't read they don't really know that Nietzsche despised everything they hold dear, like their favorite fiction writer Karl Marx.
>>
>>70363390
Here atheists ( somewhat rightfully ) use Nietzsche in their propaganda. But in my opinion using Nietzsche in any kind of ideology is kind of stupid since he was kind of an hyprocrite man and didn't exactly had an opinion himself.
>>
>>70363805
oh he did, neetchee went through phases but his philosophy about will and struggle is pretty clear and stuff
>>
>>70363668
10% of your country is illiterate
>>
>>70363390
>he's a supporter of women's rights and egalitarian causes
No we don't get the fuck back to university. And this time make sure it isn't called DeVry!
>>
>>70363941
>but his philosophy about will and struggle is pretty clear
He eventualy ended up as a Nihilist though, so the Turk's argument makes sense.
Using Nietzsche's writings for promoting a cause does condradict the underlying meaning of his works. There really was no intended end-game in his philosophy.
>>
>>70364257
I also took it serious by accident but the truth is that the American is roleplaying as an ignorant liberal ( as they call them there ) who is shilling for some cause of his/her.
>>
>>70364257
no he didn't lol
he ended with eternal reoccurrence (not nihilism) because he couldn't figure out his zarathustra dilemma
but he never changed his overman
you can make the case about the contradiction of an ideological overman but this is not nihilism
pls
>>
>>70363390
>(NEE-chee)
Why do Americans do this?
>>
>>70364119
Yeah, but I'm third world and even so about 50% of the population knows what Nietzsche stood for.

Are you going to be triggered by someone saying that americans don't read? They don't.
>>
eternal recurrence does not imply meaninglessness existence, neetchee is very clear on this
i am not sure how you can see nihilism when he clearly says that it is only fearful for those that are afraid of it
so it is affirmation of life because it doesn't matter what happens, that is if it is meaningless, the meaninglessness of meaningless-again affirms the what-is, the now, life, because you can't derive a moral philosophy in meanlessness

in truth though this is kind of like the zizekian (u mad y u mad bro) explanation of his notion of utopia, it is to him utopia because it is presently achievable, not the fashionable left utopia because it hinges on some futuristic/technological magic or the conservative left with their once upon a time utopian paradox, the zizekian utopia is the one that affirms in an impossibility in the modern day society, that modern day society is no the negation of utopic absolute (or dystopic) but rather expressions of the perfect form so that these political incidences of american illiteracy and dis-neetcheefication is the image of the social progress towards a better state

so this is basically what life affirmation looks like, to re-normalize fanaticism into normalcy, not "this is better than before" but this is the way "it's suppose to be", so you are obviously not neetchean to say the least
>>
>>70365077
>conservative left
right*
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.