[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>West destroys countries >a few years later posters from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 12

File: Muammar-Gaddafi.jpg (160KB, 1024x937px) Image search: [Google]
Muammar-Gaddafi.jpg
160KB, 1024x937px
>West destroys countries
>a few years later posters from those same Western countries wonder why those non-Western countries are shit

Cycle repeats
>>
File: sarko.jpg (75KB, 675x735px) Image search: [Google]
sarko.jpg
75KB, 675x735px
>>70362696
>West countries

It's all Sarkozy fault and his fraud campaign
>>
File: LIBYA.jpg (191KB, 1498x962px) Image search: [Google]
LIBYA.jpg
191KB, 1498x962px
Gaddafi literally did nothing wrong
>>
>>70362696
Sry about that, Finland.
We all apreciate why your country is shit now.
>>
In 2011, Obama said Libyan president Muammar Gaddafi was planning “genocide” against his own people. “We knew… that if we waited one more day, Benghazi, a city the size of Charlotte, could suffer a massacre that would have reverberated across the region and stained the conscience of the world.”

This was the known lie of Islamist militias facing defeat by Libyan government forces. It became the media story; and Nato – led by Obama and Hillary Clinton – launched 9,700 “strike sorties” against Libya, of which more than a third were aimed at civilian targets. Uranium warheads were used; the cities of Misurata and Sirte were carpet-bombed. The Red Cross identified mass graves, and Unicef reported that “most [of the children killed] were under the age of ten”.
>>
Well, Gaddafi actually is at fault for Libya.

He was a narcissistic, perhaps histrionic, horrible excuse for a world leader. The US did fuck with Gaddafi first, but he milked it to be a hero for the rest of his world, and his people had to shoulder the West's response.
>>
File: image.jpg (232KB, 1172x1182px)
image.jpg
232KB, 1172x1182px
>>70362936
>He was a narcissistic, perhaps histrionic, horrible excuse for a world leader
>>
>>70362783
nuke france

it was their idea

they 100% deserve all the attacks they get
>>
>>70362783
RIP functional pan africanism as well.
>>
https://www.africanexponent.com/post/8016-we-miss-you-colonel-gaddafi-cry-the-troubled-libyans

>gets bamboozled by NATO
>stir shit and fucks the country entirely
>WTF I MISS GHADAFFI NOW

Niggers.
>>
>>70362936

>America sides with Islamic terrorists over a secular leaders

Every time
>>
>>70363008
>nuke france
I rate this post 10/10
>>
>>70363084

Dumb Brazil posters should get chopped.
>>
>>70363089
he was a fucking international terrorist that bombed the plane with our citizens. not saying that's the main reason why he ended up with a knife up his ass. but it feels good to know that the rotten camel fucker is dead.
>>
>>70362783
Someone refresh my memory on the Libyan conflict. All I know about Libya is that they gave Doc. Brown plutonium in Back to the Future. Any current news is also Hillary/BenghaZi related
>>
>>70363167

>t. butthurt Lybian immigrant

What nigger? After NATO fucked your shit up you took the first boat to Europe?
>>
>>70363167
>The finnish flag and gaddafi again
You have to go back, jamal
>>
Gaddafi shouldn't have tried to extend his influence so far around the world by arming extremists. From Peru to the Philippines he's armed communists/islamists.
>>
File: usa.gif (2MB, 233x200px) Image search: [Google]
usa.gif
2MB, 233x200px
>>70363204

>wah wah stop saying stuff that's contrary to my programming

What a cuck
>>
>>70363223
bunch of jihadis were getting btfo in bengazi and started begging for international help because 'we want democracy and nice western values', Gaddhafi tells everyone to fuck off and let him handle it or face being flooded with migrants (he was paid to keep those under control by the eu), other countries go in anyway and destroy his army bit by bit. He ends up killed by the french because he funded sarkozy's election campaign. Flash forward, libya is north somalia and now flooding europe with migrants.
>>
File: whites.jpg (80KB, 767x600px) Image search: [Google]
whites.jpg
80KB, 767x600px
>>70363258

>Brazil calling a Finn nigger

Cry more monkey
>>
File: rO8qEZ0.jpg (74KB, 593x805px) Image search: [Google]
rO8qEZ0.jpg
74KB, 593x805px
>>70363204
>Bombed the plane with our citizens
>>
>>70362980
hes not doing bad so far
>>
>>70363402

""""""""""""""""Finn""""""""""""""""""""
>>
Gaddaffi deserved the knife he got up his ass for killing westerners first. Karma is a bitch.
>>
>>70363402
So you call yourself a Finn, ahmed?
>>
>>70362696
>kill westernerss
>get killed by westerners
Is karma, dare I say, a bitch?
>>
File: nato fools.jpg (52KB, 736x442px)
nato fools.jpg
52KB, 736x442px
>>70363923

Joke all you want faggot. Your country is responsible for flooding Europe with Arabs and Africans.
>>
>>70364074
t. Abdul Al-Jamali
>>
While the west has certainly helped create chaos in the middle east and in Africa, by no means were those nations any better before hand, they were still ruled by a tyranny elite. They're shit because of other reasons than the west, you cuck.
>>
>>70364028
>>70363560

Gaddafi didn't kill Westerners you idiots.

>Lockerbie bombing 'was work of Iran, not Libya' says former spy
>Iranian defector Abolghassem Mesbahi says Pan Am 103 attack was revenge for US Navy strike on Iranian passenger jet
>The Lockerbie bombing was ordered by Iran and carried out by a Syrian-based terrorist group, a former Iranian intelligence officer has admitted.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/terrorism-in-the-uk/10688067/Lockerbie-bombing-was-work-of-Iran-not-Libya-says-former-spy.html

>A former Iranian intelligence officer who defected to Germany in the 1990s has revealed to Al Jazeera that Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini, the first supreme leader of Iran, ordered the attack on Flight 103 in retaliation for an accidental US navy strike on an Iranian commercial plane six months earlier.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/lockerbie-bombing-is-the-work-of-iran-not-libya/
>>
>>70362696
Libya was always a shithole lad.

They have one of the largest oil reserves in the world and they lived like their poor African neighbours. Libyans would have a much better quality of life if they didn't get cucked by a dictator for so long.

blaming the west is just the typical excuse niggers like to use.
>>
>this RIDF proxy bot "Finn"
>>
>tfw you will never see Saudi Arabia destroyed.
>>
>>70362783
Now we need to ask real lybian how was it for real.
There is no other thing other than this list and the Green Book known to me as source of information about this country.
>>
>>70362783
>eevryone has a load of free money
>but someone is still making bread at 15 cents for 40 loaves
????
>>
>>70364074
kek, no we didn't

when we left the desert people to fend for themselves without fully replacing their absolute garbage government, that was our mistake
>>
>>70364128
and thus, we have the voice of reason
>>
>>70362696
t. ahmed
>>
>>70362696
>half of europe gets destroyed
>a few years later it's perfectly fine
what's the secret?
>>
>>70362696
Pour me a shot you drunk Fun
>>
>>70362878

Nobody responded to this
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.