[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So now that Brexit is kill, will Brits finally open their hearts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: CwXwe6AXUAQsiCp.jpg (223KB, 904x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CwXwe6AXUAQsiCp.jpg
223KB, 904x1200px
So now that Brexit is kill, will Brits finally open their hearts and accept refugees?

Its only proper now.
>>
>TFW you're moving to london in 3 months
>TFW you're sorrow red by pakis everywhere and the media is flooded with liberal propaganda
>TFW the British economy is failing
FUCK
>>
>>70342477
Why is journalism so fucking cheap?
>>
it isnt because of "The Will of the People"

love how they make shitty memes and flame wars every time something happens to it.
>>
>>70342860
Why are you moving there bro? Ive considered it
>>
>>70343188
Moving back there with family and business stuff, I haven't been there since i was 5. Everything is gonna feel so weird
>>
>>70342860
*surrounded
>>
>>70343355
You've been americanized. I hope your plane crashes.
>>
>>70342860

>the pakis voted for brexit meme

Except they didn't. The asian communities didn't vote for brexit in general, as their families have a tougher time immigrating here than random europeans.

Also, you're moving to London, honestly you could fill the place with daleks instead of people and the only change is that it would be slightly shinier.

>>70342477

Also nah, the little englanders are probably gonna kick up a fuss and would rather have the union dissolve than admit syria isn't actually in Europe.

Fun fact, since we didn't join schengen, nor any of the refugee obligations, we wouldn't have to accept them even if we stayed.
>>
>>70342477
what i really care about here is how those wigs and suits are fucking ridiculous kek
>>
>>70344467
ikr, if i went to court in the uk i'd be laughing all the way to the gallows
>>
>>70342477
???
>>
File: 1466924673631.jpg (62KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1466924673631.jpg
62KB, 640x640px
>>70342477
>Even their Lords are brown
make it stop
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.