[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he didn't went through the bullet ant ritual 20 times

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: bullet ant glove.jpg (9KB, 264x191px) Image search: [Google]
bullet ant glove.jpg
9KB, 264x191px
>he didn't went through the bullet ant ritual 20 times when he was a kid

And some of you call yourselves men?!
>>
I went through the night of the reels. Oh god the flashbacks.
>>
>>70340075
I've read that as "night of the eels".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsuNOSBg7pQ
>>
>>70340165
Good taste lad
>>
>>70339937
No, just depression and 6000+ lonely hours on 4chan. It was a... formative experience.
>>
>>70340196
We all have danced with Elsie in our time.
>>
>>70340901
Oh please, Artyon. Snow and some bears are a cakewalk. Have you ever got a vampire fish up inside your dickhole, tho?
>>
>>70340983
>>70339937
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5zrtO3SQ3k
Thanks god I don't have a BDSM fetish like you faggets.
>>
>>70341068
Right, you're just a passive masochist.
>>
>>70339937
I also haven't gone balls deep into hot coals, either. Rather content with this lack of masculinity.

>>70340364
Feels kind of nice to find similar anons here.
>>
File: image.png (3KB, 493x402px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3KB, 493x402px
>>70339937

>tfw I've had the best orgasms of my life by inducing a couple velvet ants ("cow killers") to sting my erect penis)

10/10 would recommend.
>>
>>70341196
Any sane man would try to avoid unnecessary traumas.
Whatever floats in your boats stone age monkeys.
>>
>>70341325

weakling excuse.
>>
>>70341496
Sorry I don't understand prehistoric language.
>>
>>70341325
The bullet ant's sting does no permanent nerve or tissue damage. It lasts about a couple of hours and then it's gone. The ritual is not just taking the sting and crying like a bitch, you put both hands in the glove filled with ants and then you have to dance with them for 10 minutes. It's about learning to deal with pain and not be mastered by it. There's several undertones and metaphorical messages to take from it, about respecting and loving nature for the beauty and for it's murdersome glory, but even if you ignore all that, at the end of the day you can still say you took the most painful stings known to man and lived on with that added to your "life baggage".
>>
>>70341545

the you need stop drinking, and start understanting things better.
>>
File: just fuck my shit up apu.jpg (47KB, 704x720px) Image search: [Google]
just fuck my shit up apu.jpg
47KB, 704x720px
>>70340075
me too
>>
>>70341550
I know it is a pain as hell, and so whatever.
Go dance around camp fire or something.
>>
>>70341596
Yeah yeah shut up
>>
>>70341619
You're so much civilized drinking lotion til you all die, Sergei.
>>
>russians and brazilians arguing over who is more subhuman

kekked
>>
>>70341690
Now I regretting, to speaking with stone age people.
>>
>>70341690
You wouldn't know humanity until you witnessed the jungle.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xQyQnXrLb0
>>
>>70341808
You can't even grammar, my friend. C'mon now.
Have you ever picked a book in your life?
>>
>>70341834
how can one man be so Based?
>>
>>70341690
>being this casual

pleb you will never understand what is life or have men powers
>>
>>70341834
Honestly made me think
We always associate forests with tranquility, but there's nothing peaceful about plants and trees. They're all strangling and devouring the fuck out of each other, just in very slow motion.
>>
>>70339937
>he didn't went through the grow up in 3rd world eastern europe 20 years
And some of you call yourselves men?!
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.