[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>chinese year of the rooster >chinese year of the cock

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Cute-Chinese-Girl-Wallpapers[1].jpg (182KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Cute-Chinese-Girl-Wallpapers[1].jpg
182KB, 1280x800px
>chinese year of the rooster
>chinese year of the cock

Why haven't you picked up a beijing qt yet, anon?
>>
>>70335718
do they speak english?
>>
>>70335718
Because she would only love me for my citizenship, and I'd have to sponsor her parents' immigration, and even then they still wouldn't learn any english.

Our kids would be beta manlets with all the worst qualities of whites and asians rolled into one.
>>
>>70335718
https://livebunker.rocks/chat/int#General
>>
>>70336395
>letting literal 4chan memes stop you from dating someone

Elliot Rodger was a psychopath due to his negligent parents, untreated severe mental illness and self imposed anti social self isolation not because he was a product of a mixed race union. Just raise your son (or daughter) right by loving them and giving them attention and encouraging them to play sports and eat right

My best friend growing up had a white dad and Asian mother and he was amazing at baseball and thoroughly athletic. Elliot Rodger was a problem because his deadbeat burn out z - list celebrity parents let him
>>
>>70336527
He was also mainly raised by a single mother. So you can just change your choice of 4chan memes to explain away his behaviour.
>>
>>70336395
>Worst qualities of whites
Wtf are those?
>>
>>70335718

all of them are city dwelling gold diggers

i doubt any of them understand the concept of outdoors or fishing
>>
>>70335856
No. They also can't cook, and expect you to buy them everything they want.
>>
File: img.jpg (24KB, 564x373px) Image search: [Google]
img.jpg
24KB, 564x373px
>>70335718
we are already chickened desu
>>
>>70336572
Being too nice and too good to other people which is naive. Also being too competent at everything which makes everyone else jealous. Oh and being too beautiful which makes everyone else even more jealous.
>>
>>70336657
>>70335856

This. Chinese women have expensive maintenance fees. They're like the Saabs of women.

Not too great but expensive as fuck to maintain.
>>
>>70335718
Because I like the cock
>>
>>70336970
PLEASE be my bf
>>
>>70335718
Because their voice makes my ear bleed
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.