[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Anon you're almost 25 years old. Don't you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

File: 1fb.png (340KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
1fb.png
340KB, 600x583px
>"Anon you're almost 25 years old. Don't you think it's about time you found a job?"

WTF I HATE MY PARENTS NOW
>>
literally me except my mother has given up and stopped asking
>>
Janny should dedicate the rest of his life to making usre you can never post again. Every new thread you make (no matter the IP) should be deleted immediately and you should be stopped from posting at all costs.

You are potentially the worst poster on this entire general. Kill yourself.
>>
>>70286539
What are my options now? Should I kill her?
>>
>never had a job
>no driver's license
>no gf
JUST
>>
File: 1485157328891.png (181KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
1485157328891.png
181KB, 600x583px
>>
>>70287242
>sit at home all day
>do nothing
>get nothing in return
WTF???!
>>
>>70286494
B-but don't you want some money? I heard these little things are pretty helpful
>>
>>70287267
WTF I HATE LIFE NOW

Why isn't there jobs being offered to me I never applied for???

Why am I not getting gfs coming to my house?
>>
File: 1427747866323.jpg (49KB, 640x637px) Image search: [Google]
1427747866323.jpg
49KB, 640x637px
>>70286494
>now
>>
>>70286494

find a part-time job that pays enough for you to cover your food and internet/phone expenses. Offer to pay rent while knowing you will not be required to do so.

Live the same NEET-ish life as before, while watching your parents disappointment and bitterness grow, while they loose hope you will ever amount to something in life.
>>
>>70287431
I don't want to disappoint my parents anymore, but it's not even that. I don't want to disappoint myself anymore.
>>
>>70287472

In that case it's too late for higher education, nor do this will help you much in the present economy.

Find a trade or construction job you think will suites you. There are money to be made from non-specialized work if you are ready to take the inconveniences of not sitting on an office chair all day.

From electrician to brick layer to trucker or wood carver, the investment in getting a certificate pales to the money to be made.
>>
>>70287534
People go to university even later, why is it too late

I don't want to be an 80iq retard with destroyed joints and back in the future
>>
>>70287589

Well, if you had the drive to peruse a higher education you would have till now. Even if you go to a university, my guess is you will not push yourself too hard, so neither your specialty or personal proficiency will be very employable. So around the time you are 30, you'd get a dead end job with no real advancement possible, barley scrapping to make ends meat.
OR
You can enter a field filled with inept people and provided you played your cards right you can get far.

My personal story is based on the fact I graduated law, I've hated it and fell in to a none-fulfilling job, that I have no motivation to get better at, nor it is required of me. Living in a bumfuck nowhere, my pay is laughably low and I am fine with it because my will is already drained away.

My friends emigrated abroad and make far more money doing unskilled labor, than me with my degree.

And I've invested too much effort and pride getting where I am do turn my back on my diploma now.

So, I'm stuck here till I die.
>>
>>70287322
You're not praying to kek hard enough cunt
>>
>>70287741
True I guess, depends on your level of motivation
>>
>>70286541
You know you are a colossal shitposter when a fucking Australian complains about it.
>>
I think it's interesting, so many westerners on /int/ cry about not having a job, yet everibody wants to move west and everibody (bulgarian) I know in the west has a job.
Is it that you're unwilling to work shit jobs like food service and cleaning? I mean, I wouldn't be too exited about having a job like that if someone was paying my bills.
>>
>>70290240
It's a meme

The people complaining about jobs are the lowest of society
>>
>>70286494
>>70286539

You live in a civilized progressive country you can do not work and and live on benifits
>>
>>70290298
You don't get shit if you're able to work

There's people missing all their fingers because they lost them in a work accident, who desperately want to work. That's who gets the benefits, people actually valuable to society.

Retarded faggots who don't want to do anything have to deal with leeching off their parents and getting yelled at every single day
>>
>>70290240
You're absolutely 100% right as you know
Also you cocksuckers can be fucking hard to conquer in Rome 2
>>
>>70286575
Fake a mental disability and the government will pay your bills, then mooch extra off your parents. Even shit like fear of the outdoors works.
>>
>>70290384
Don't those pay jack fucking shit, and then tarnish your life forever?

What if you try to find a job 15 years later and you say "Oh I don't have any work experience at 40 years old because I had severe schizophrenia, it's clear now tho"???
>>
>>70290327
Good. Thank God
>>
>>70290384
Honestly it sounds like a terrible deal.

>Barely get $1200/month from what I've read - LITERALLY making less than minimum wage, for the rest of your miserable life
>Probably have to constantly get checked by social worker to ensure the schizoid is doing well (Have to keep faking your autistic outbursts every month or whatever)
>Can't have over a few thousand saved
>No work experience
>No chance of getting out of this closed loop, secluded from the outside world

>Eventually conservative government gets elected
>Your pathetic $1200/month bux get cut to $800/month or maybe you become ineliglbe
>Left with NOTHING - no work experience, no money, no life experience, no skills

Sounds like a TERRIBLE DEAL.

Wouldn't it just be easier to go to university or trade school or even work your way up in fastfood and get to district manager after a few years or something?

Like how does it even look long-term. What do people who've been on NEETbux look like, both physically and mentally in their 30's, 40's and onwards?

Is there any 40+ year old NEETs on 4chan? I want to talk to them. I want to hear what they've experienced, or are they all dead?
>>
>>70290406
You're 25 and living with your pqrents. You've already given up. You can get enough to pay internet and the occasional steam sale game. I wish I gave up on life instead of working 48 hours a week as I am.
>>
>>70290765
Yeah dude, life is great as a neet.

Feels really good having no friends or girlfriend.

My favorite part about being a NEET is having no money to do anything and having my parents yell at me every single day to get a job. NEET MASTER RACE
>>
>>70290895
>complain about not having money
>complain about having to find a job
>>
>>70290529
>Barely get $1200/month
Nigger I get $570 per month from neetbux
>>
>>70291054
sweet dude

what does that afford you? What kind of car do you drive?

How's that investing going?

Been on any cool vacations recently?
>>
>>70286494
Get a job in a factory. You will work with the dumbest retards but you don't need to ever talk to anyone.
Or if you aren't a total autismo try working as a waiter, least annoying job out of stuff I've done
>>
Who here will still be living with their parent's when they're in there 60's ?
>>
>>70291484
Me, NEET master race forever
>>
File: IMG_6319.jpg (268KB, 1315x1351px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6319.jpg
268KB, 1315x1351px
>>70290134
this.

frankly between this asshole and the american loser its like this board is filled with losers...

rilly makes thee think

also,

WHO TF UPPPPP
>>
>>70291484
hmmm

https://www.japantoday.com/smartphone/view/kuchikomi/societys-shut-ins-are-getting-older
>>
File: 1484464982113.jpg (59KB, 600x518px) Image search: [Google]
1484464982113.jpg
59KB, 600x518px
>>70286541
This, based Australia
>>
hmmmmmm

https://www.japantoday.com/category/kuchikomi/view/aging-hikikomori-childrens-lifelong-dependency-on-parents
>>
File: IMG_6318.jpg (113KB, 877x943px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6318.jpg
113KB, 877x943px
>tfw 8 years on 4chinz has made you more conservative, redpilled, less social and generally more suspicious of people
>tfw 13 churches (no mosques or synagogues) in my town of one square mile and not ONE Kek Temple
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.