[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how does one go about immigrating outside one's own region?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 2462467357368.png (1MB, 1484x757px) Image search: [Google]
2462467357368.png
1MB, 1484x757px
how does one go about immigrating outside one's own region?
like take me for example, what would it take for me to go to a country that's actually taking immigrants and is in general immigrant friendly like idk, Germany or Sweden, whatever, and get a visa for residence?

I've read that in pretty much every country (no matter how immigrant friendly) you need to have a job offer aligned BEFORE going there, you can't actually look for a job in the 3 months you get without visa.

and what the fuck is up with australia's policy?
it's not like they're full and we have to fuck off.
>>
pls respond
>>
Fuck off. Full.
>>
>>70284982
Drink bleach you fucking spic
>>
>>70286580
good answer, Mehmet.
>>
Good question, OP, I'm equally curious. Have you done any research?
>>
>>70284982
>immigrant friendly
> Germany
lol
>>
>>70286731
I'm not talking about the people, I'm talking about the government.
Germany is actually taking a lot of immigrants in, right?
>>
>>70286886
Being an argie you tick the BBC box, but I'm afraid you're not Muslim enough to be accepted into Germany.
>>
>>70287025

this, you need to be really brown for germany to give you free stuff.

by the way, thanks germoney for all the free cash you sent us.
>>
>>70284982
its a simple process

look up every country that is not canada and apply for visa. here's a checklist. again the only requirement is that the country is NOT canada.
>>
>>70287025
I don't wanna go to Germany, it was an exmaple of a country that's taking immigrants and is supposed to be "easy" to migrate to, like Sweden, you know what I mean.
I do get it that you're just taking the piss out of Germany, but I wanted to make that clear.

>>70287163
I don't want to go to Mexico either, so don't worry m8
>>
>only meme answers ITT

Well, OP should have expected this
>>
>>70287300

Why don't you migrate to Bangladesh and get killed because of not being muslim you stupid asshole.
>>
>>70287463
>being this angry

why though
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.