[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was a major policy change your cunt made in the past decade

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 1447459673952.jpg (110KB, 470x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1447459673952.jpg
110KB, 470x1024px
What was a major policy change your cunt made in the past decade either domestic of international? Was it good, bad, or not really even mater.
>>
the national banks were privatized 15 years ago, ruin the country's economy, be nationalized again and then privatized again
>>
>>70280622
Sarkozy made France a country that sucks US dicks even harder than UK

Hollande followed

it's shit
>>
>>70280830
But you fixed it, right senpai?
I heard icelands banks are now less of a shithole compared to the rest of the world.
>>
>>70281153
it's been exaggerated
it was true fora while but by now they've been privatized again and I don't think they're that much different than anywhere else
>>
Reagan started the "cut taxes and increase spending" meme and we're on the fast track to sovereign default now
>>
>>70281240
Fugg
Iceland was in top tier on my list of possible longtime emigration countries :((
Is it worth to still give it a try?

T.white good at languages
>>
>>70281292
Depends on what you're going for
I like it here but it's not for everyone, dark, cold and isolated and a lot of the upsides you read online are exaggerated imo
>>
>What was a major policy change your cunt made in the past decade either domestic of international?
Bolsa SenpaiĆ­lia. It's basically giving X to a family based on their monthly income and the number of kids they have.

The problem is: poor negroes will just have a lot of kids and not care about them to get the addition monthly income and this makes them not want to work.

> Was it good, bad, or not really even mater.
It is awful, the worst thing in decades to happen to this country.
>>
>>70281477
Dark, isolated and cold?
Feelsgoodman.jpg
Are there qts?
Then consider me on my way
I mean there are jobs and if you try you can get a social circle (not too big) right?
>>
Oh boy where do I start?
>>
dude asset sales lmao
>>
>>70281527
enough qts I think but I'm an autist so what do I know
but we've got the lowest unemployment in Europe, more of a labor shortage than actual unemployment
people say joining a social circle is difficult here compared to elsewhere but I think normies manage just fine though
>>
>>70280622
banned guns
>>
File: i guess i will kill myself.jpg (23KB, 463x463px) Image search: [Google]
i guess i will kill myself.jpg
23KB, 463x463px
>>70281521
Wow, if i don't see you flag i think you are speaking about argentina.
>>
>>70281632
>be australian
>hate freedom
>>
>>70280622
I'm abo. Kill the mussies
>>
>>70281521

Then why our birthrates are low then?
>>
>>70281649
makes me feel safer
>>
>>70281562

Lmao mighty river
>>
>>70281607
If youre white, try taiwan. Nice country and you will get a lot of attention, especially from nice qts. Helps with confidence and also good to practice flirting.

T.kindofautist
>>
>>70280622
we almost became like americans living 100% under the corporations under not so sharp harp

for now we only live like 65% under them
>>
>>70280622
Subsidized health insurance became available. But that will be gone in a few months.
>>
>>70281667
fuck off you goddamn shill, go fuck yourself. your party ruined our country socially speaking and you still try to defende them.
>>
>>70281966
>>70281667
>one monkey asks a legitimate question
>the other spergs out without addressing his point
Loving this discourse desu.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.