[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't Swedes just rape the Mudslime bitches? Is it cause

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

Why don't Swedes just rape the Mudslime bitches? Is it cause they're little civilized pussies with weak low testosterone albino genetics?
>>
>>70280480
Why don't """"white"""" americans rape spics and niggers?
>>
>>70280578
I don't know. If would if we were smart. Just rape them. It will really test their tolerance shit. Just do it. It's only fair. They're challenging your masculinity.
>>
>>70280578
One of the reasons is our inherited weak albino genetics from Europe.
>>
File: 1480258768966.gif (818KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1480258768966.gif
818KB, 320x180px
But anon if you rape your rapists they win.
>>
>rape them
>wow trying to recreate the viking era or something sven? are you still fucking savages? SWEDEN YES everyone rapes sandnig pussy because they can't get any white girls
>don't rape them
>back to the cuckshed with you there isn't a single drop of testosterone running through your body your race is going to die

Damn me if I do, damn me if I don't.
>>
>>70280749
Only if their plan was to get raped.
>>
>>70280947
Rape the white girls too. People love savages. Savages are worshipped.
>>
>>70281094
too bad police gets you if you're white.
>>
>>70281173
I know right. That shit really backfires. if we really got white supremacists to infiltrate the police force like they claim is already the case we could get them to look the other way.
>>
>>70281173
Imagine if the Swedes went out and raped the Mudslimes and the Swedish men on the police force refused to do anything about it or even encouraged it. They'd think they were coming to Sweden for comfort, women and the easy life, but really they would be in hell suffering as their Viking overlords made them suffer.
>>
>>70281173
Keep in mind I don't actually mean anything I say and this is all a joke. Keep that in mind.
>>
>>70281270
this, if policei/military refused to do anything they would win, its the jew stablishment keeping them down
>>
>>70281173
And who could stop it? Imagine the Nazi state of Sweden.
>>
>>70281173
And then that state could ally with Russia.
>>
>>70280480
Because they don't come over, only loads and loads of angry young men with no prospects.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.