[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>date Hispanic girl for 4 years >immerse yourself in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 8

File: 1417657282749.jpg (19KB, 480x308px) Image search: [Google]
1417657282749.jpg
19KB, 480x308px
>date Hispanic girl for 4 years
>immerse yourself in the culture and cuisine
>learn the language
>take trips to Spain and South America together
>she leaves you because she wants to see other people
>suddenly, your favorite foods and even your second language are now meaningless
>can't even speak Spanish or eat empanadas anymore because it just makes me sad
se siente mal, hombre
>>
Should have learned French instead. :^)

But in all honestly, there there, it gets better.
>>
Pues vaya español de mierda que aprendiste
Suicidate
>>
>>70279914
>>70279807
Los chicANOs jajajajxj
>>
>>70279807
Shit, dude. 4 years? That's harsh.
Welp, find another latina gf.
>>
File: 216.jpg (10KB, 200x233px) Image search: [Google]
216.jpg
10KB, 200x233px
>>70279944
>>70279888
>dobles
>triples
Buen hilo
>>
>>70279807
that's what you get for jumping the wall
>>
>>70279807
Well I'm not sure having never been to the USA but there might be more than one Hispanic girl there?
There might even be one that is single?
>>
>>70280092
>>70279967
I'm too autistic to ever get a girlfriend again, let alone one as hot as the one I had. To this day I still can't believe she ever dated me in the first place
>>
>>70280340
But dude... This came out of nowhere?
Like, one day she told you she wanted to meet other people?
Just like that?
Sounds like you guys were super close, travelling around the world...
>>
>>70280406
Long story short, we're both in college, but go to different colleges. I really don't even go to a college, I go to a maritime academy to get my licensing to work in the merchant marine. Makes very good money but there are only 7 schools in the US that do it. She hangs out with her friends and stuff and I'm thinking that she probably met some guy that she has fun with and is excited about it being "new." She probably didn't want to tell me that she was leaving more for someone else and break my heart, so she probably thought it would soften to blow if she just said she wants to "see other people."

Women just aren't loyal, man.
>>
>>70280520
harden the fuck up christ
>>
>>70280520
>Long story short, we're both in college, but go to different colleges
She's been fucking other dudes from the start
>>
>>70280618
What about that was soft? I was just explaining what happened.
>>
>>70280651
Yeah I'm starting to suspect that now
>>
>>70280684
Lmao did only you pay for those trips?
>>
>>70280684
Pro tip: latinas love really manly and dominant men, if you don't have her by the leash then she'll be free to be a bitch, specially chicANUS latinas.

Only very poor and humble latinas from small farmer towns will be absolutely loyal if you're not an adonis or a dominator.
>>
>>70279914
CHI
>>
>>70280520
Poor sod... How long ago did this happen?
>>
What country has the most loyal women?
>>
>>70280788
I have to agree with this leaf.
>>
File: images(2).jpg (9KB, 263x191px) Image search: [Google]
images(2).jpg
9KB, 263x191px
>>70280822
>>70280788
>>
>>70280788
Well I mean she was born in the United States and raised like a regular American girl. I think that's probably where the problems arise. Most American girls my age are notoriously disloyal, that's why I try to avoid them.
>>70280825
Earlier today. Kinda wish she would have done it before Christmas because I got her a custom rose gold and Colombian emerald ring (her family is Colombian). Set me back about $2500. Fugg :DD
>>
>>70279807
I've had a similar experience with bands, places or whatever that remind me of exes.

You just have to take them back. You have to make new memories with the music, the places or in your case, the Spanish language. Then they won't remind you of the girl. Fuck letting a shitty ex take something awesome away from you. It gets easier the more time passes.
>>
>>70280967
Thanks man, that sounds like a good idea. And you're right. I've always loved Hispanic culture, especially actual Spanish culture and history. I don't want to give up learning all about it and experiencing it because I got fucked over.
>>
>>70280924
I bet you she only gave you a blowjob for that lmao.

Never love a woman more than she loves you. Relationships that aren't equally reciprocal are doomed.
>>
>>70279807
this is why all the wise men learn japanese for their eternal 2d gf
>>
>>70280861
Vatican
>>
>>70281052
>Relationships that aren't equally reciprocal are doomed.
This leaf is wise
>>
>>70280924
>Most American girls my age are notoriously disloyal
Well, I suppose this isn't just an american problem...
Women these days seem to cuck other men as a hobby.

>Set me back about $2500. Fugg :DD
Holy shit, man. Call some friends, go out, get drunk.

>>70281052
>Never love a woman more than she loves you
I wonder how Men x Men relationships work and if this principle still apply.
>>
>>70279807
Find yourself a new Hispanic girl then, with your knowledge of language and culture it should be easier than before.
>>
>>70281176
I'd like to believe as long as they get turns fucking each other asses they'd be OK but miss me with that gay shit
>>
>>70280788
This is so true. Latina women are very feminine in that they will be wishy washy half the time but if you keep them with you they'll eventually settle in their minds. Just high maintenance and requires a man with experience dealing with them
>>
>>70281052
if you never love someone more than they love you, how can the relationship be equally reciprocal?
>>
>>70281052
>Never love a woman more than she loves you
This is a bit hard to me becausec I get attached to people too much.

>>70281219
Huh...
OP might wanna try that lel
>>
File: 1376465751993.jpg (8KB, 217x250px) Image search: [Google]
1376465751993.jpg
8KB, 217x250px
>tfw latina girl cucked me when I was like 14 years old and inexperienced
>get back by counter cucking every woman I can find
still need a hispanic gf
>>
>>70281343
How the hell do you guys had relationships so early in life?
>>
>>70281378
I lost my virginity to our friend when I was 15 but I've only had 2 sexual partners since then and I'm almost 22

Women are really easy to have sex with here you just need to put the effort in, I'm too busy with school and work and I prefer to spend my money and time on fun stuff than getting laid
>>
>>70281407
>I lost my virginity to our friend when I was 15 but I've only had 2 sexual partners since then and I'm almost 22

How bad is it that I'm still a fucking virgin at the age of 21?
>>
>>70281448
I feel you, Brozilian. 22 yr. old KV.
>>
at least you can still enjoy latino music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tWhAJlVIZA
>>
>>70281448
makes no difference
you'll still be shit at sex until you have a girlfriend, and she'll probably be more excited about you being a virgin than upset.. get to practice as much as you want, no one else cares as much as you do.
>>
>>70281448
It really doesn't matter, women are SO easy to fuck you just have to spend your time going to social events and act cool, buy them food or drive them around. Once you get older it's harder to get laid without your own place

Women will fuck anyone, no point being worried they're out fucking someone else. If you see a girl you actually like though just go and snatch her up and be manly enough so she doesn't cheat on you, if she does just dump the bitch
>>
>>70281378
Don't try. When you're just having fun and being yourself, you're confident, and confidence is attractive. That's where the "girls like assholes" meme comes from. Girls are attracted to confidence, which assholes usually are.

Also hang out with girls, don't try to have sex with every girl you meet. Girls hang out with girls, so you have more chances to meet girls. When it works out, it works out. I've never been good at being "smooth", either it works or it doesn't, forcing it just leads to horribly awkward rejection.
>>
>>70279807
It could be worse, at least you learned proper Spanish instead of this fucking retarded Spanish dialect spoken in Brazil. "I a' too du'b too pronou'ze Spanish properly so I will call my retarded dialect a la'guage!"
>>
>>70279807
>he fell for the Latina meme
M8, I've said this countless times, unless you're a 8/10 and above Chad, or alpha as fuck, she will cuck you sooner or later. You have to keep them on a short leash, borderline abusive. That goes double for the ones raised here.
>>
>>70281258
>>70281306
A successful relationship demands commitment and most of all maturity, if you know your partner isn't a fucking bitch because she should be committing to you then you can go all out, but that is simple to say and hard to verify.

As a general rule don't date women that set off any whore red flags like red dyed hair or that literal "I get fucked by 5 guys ever weekend" dye that is black and yellow (you know the one if you've seen it IRL) , if she wears leggings or yoga pants, if she has rap music in her phone, if you tell her she's too touchy feely with her male friends and refuses to keep going on ladies night to bars even if she's dating you amongst other things.

>>70281378
>this coming from a Brazilian
Fabriçio mi amigo, la mara en El Salvador tiene sexo a los 13 años
>>
>>70281517
It's more history than anything. Castillan became the dominant Iberian language, but because mountains or badass warriors or whatever, you were never conquered by the Castillan "Spanish" Kingdom, so you got to keep your dialect and call it a language. Isn't the Galician language really close to Portuguese?
>>
>>70281564
Yeah, sometimes they get really pissy if you say that though. When we went to Spain we also visited Galicia, and this bartender there threw an autistic fit when my girlfriend asked if he spoke Spanish because she had a hard time understanding Portuguese
>>
>>70281564
Galician is a dialect. And almost the same as Portuguese, so Portuguese is also a Spanish dialect. And a shitty one.
>>
File: Wizard.png (793KB, 1700x716px) Image search: [Google]
Wizard.png
793KB, 1700x716px
>>70281466
Praise

>>70281491
>you'll still be shit at sex
I'll always be shit at sex. I have been cursed with a small cock.

>>70281498
>>70281514
Sounds a bit shallow desu.
I know it sounds stupid, but I'd like it if my first time was with someone I like.

>>70281536
>Fabriçio mi amigo, la mara en El Salvador tiene sexo a los 13 años
You tell me about it. When I was in high school, one of the girls was pregnant. She was only 14.
She was cute. Sad stuff.
>>
>>70281654
I just explained how to get with girls you like and how to make them like you without being a tryhard or an autist, but ok.
>>
Also this is what I meant with black and yellow hair dye, they're actually blonde highlights, in any case it's absolute whore hair
>>
>>70281740
Sorry bro didn't pay attention.

>>70281806
didn't know about this
>>
>>70281519
The one i was with basically chewed me up and spat me out, it was brutal, fucking sociopath tier. She -literally- said "I only kept you around because you had a pretty face"
>>
>>70281944
holy shit bro
story time
>>
>>70281944
That's better than the treatment I got. She basically told me I wasn't hot enough and that there are tons of guys that want to be with her.

How can Latinas be so hot blooded but have hearts of ice ;_;
>>
>>70281514
this. surround yourself with women and you're bound to get laid eventually
>>
>>70282073

My ex play with my fellings for a year... now my heart is broken.

"he is just my friend" blablabla. Later, she started dating his "friend"

bitch...

>>70281052
Praise the Leaf
>>
>>70280924
>I got her a custom rose gold and Colombian emerald ring (her family is Colombian). Set me back about $2500. Fugg :DD
Lad, go get those things back man
>>
>>70282379
Girls don't usually have male friends unless they're gay or harmless, you should've assessed if you could've beat him in a fight and giving him a warning.
>>
>>70279807
Go to South America and you'll be knee deep in pussy no time for being a gringo.
>>
>>70282589
I don't care about pussy, man. If I was Chad McChad I don't think I'd care about a girl dumping me. I love her. Knowing that the person I love, the person I invested 4 years of my time and money and effort and heart into, is going to be fucking some college douchebag in the next week or so breaks my fuckin heart. Not only that but it pisses me off quite badly, too.
>>
>>70282627
Break his legs, take your bitch back and break her heart back, then you'll be a true Spanish
>>
>>70280520
eyyyy I went to Mass Maritime and graduated in June. You'll be fine hemano. Chicas love dinero
>>
>>70282627
I know what you mean.
Welp, if it is of any help, let me tell you that I would have never dumped you.
>>
>>70283220
Thanks, Based HUE. You are my greatest ally:)
>>70282837
That's kinda reassuring, actually. I chose this career pretty much thinking I'd be alone forever because of it. Then when I met my ex and we started dating I felt like I really had a chance at a happy life with someone, figured I'd either skipper tugs or try to get a gig as a harbor pilot for some real dough. Now I'm thinking I'll just be alone forever again. But you never know. And hell, there's more to life than being with someone.
>>
File: 1483395213452.jpg (73KB, 600x567px) Image search: [Google]
1483395213452.jpg
73KB, 600x567px
>mfw my Hispanic girlfriend won't stop farting.
>>
File: 1346564378006.jpg (239KB, 520x770px) Image search: [Google]
1346564378006.jpg
239KB, 520x770px
>>70283403
hahahah for real?

btw, i unironically have a fart fetish
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.