[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys. Some of you may remember me. I was the german anon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: alright.png (62KB, 1489x874px) Image search: [Google]
alright.png
62KB, 1489x874px
Hey guys. Some of you may remember me. I was the german anon who kept posting screenshots of me chatting with that japanese girl on fb messenger. It was mostly a cringe collection but people seemed to enjoy so I continued talking to her and made a few screenshots here and there and posted them on this board. Nothing directly hurting her privacy though as her name and pic was censored.

Why didn't anybody tell me how clingy japanese girls get if you talk too much to them? I actually liked her and in the beginning we had normal conversations and talked every few days. Now she's spamming me till' I give her a reply. In the beginning the spamming was cute and I didn't think too much about it. It sadly gets pretty annoying after some while.
I'm not interested in a long distance relationship and neither want to break her feelings. I made a big mistake (>~<)
>>
You can always move to animeland
>>
>>70262748
I would if she atleast was a 6.5/10
And If I had the money.
>>
just be honest with her
>>
>>70262933
This.
>>
>>70262683
Why is she apologizing?
>>
>>70262683
But you posted her face once.
>>
File: ichimeowtsu.png (217KB, 424x480px) Image search: [Google]
ichimeowtsu.png
217KB, 424x480px
>Japanese girls don't fetishize my country enough to be clingy towards me
>>
>>70262683
Better reply nigger, Nips are extremely suicidal, especially when it comes to love. She's your burden now.
>>
>>>/adv/
>>>/soc/
>>
>>70263181
I called her a pervert because she was asking for pics of my.. arms?

I was being sarcastic and made a :P emojie before calling her a pervert. But she took it serious and actually tought I was going to stop talking to her because of it.

>>70263363
No worries. This screen is a bit older and I already replied days ago.
>>
>>70263791
Lol? Does she have an arm fetish? Or maybe she's checking to see if you're white.

Anyway dude, be honest with her if you haven't already. I wouldn't lead her along.
>>
>>70263869
She wanted to see my "muscles". Not like I even have that much.

And we already skyped with cams. Its not like we don't know how we look like.
>>
>>70263994
Is she pretty?
How did you meet?
>>
>>70264099
she's kawai.
Doesn't change the fact that I'm not looking for a gf.
>>
>>70262683
I bet she would even block you if you tell her you were posting screenshots of your conversations.
>>
>>70265793
Thats a plan.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.