[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is more retarded /int/? The alt-rightist who think Trump

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 15

Who is more retarded /int/? The alt-rightist who think Trump is actually going to make America great again or the butthurt lefties who cry like fucking babies?
>>
>>70217238
Why do you think Trump's not gonna make America great again?
>>
>>70217238
the leftshits
at least the alt-rightists stay in their echo chambers
>>
everyone but me
>>
File: 1463158245781.jpg (125KB, 1010x964px) Image search: [Google]
1463158245781.jpg
125KB, 1010x964px
>>70217284
>at least the alt-rightists stay in their echo chambers
Is this German humor?
>>
File: USA-Poster1.jpg (33KB, 241x360px) Image search: [Google]
USA-Poster1.jpg
33KB, 241x360px
>>70217238
>who think Trump is actually going to make America great again
We are already doing better by leaps and bounds.

Even Ron Paul didnt have what it takes to save this country, thats the gods honest truth.
>>
>>70217238
That's a good question. I go to school with liberal pussies but live around dipshit republicans. I'm gonna go with the liberals because, overall, I have less respect for them.
>>
>>70217238
Most of those posting under the US flag on /int/, are self-hating whites and millennial progressives of the following type:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2R2btO4MEo

Where they can be found, they should be killed, mutilated or sexually assaulted.

Every American aged 20-35 is a progressive.
>>
Liberals, they're more extreme on their views and have domestic terrorist groups with BLM and antifa. The alt right is just a bunch of shitposters on the Internet, they have no power unlike the liberals that can do serious damage to our country
>>
>>70217449
>or sexually assaulted.
>implying they dont want that
>>
>>70217278
>le drain le swamp xdxd
>fills the swamp with with multi-millonaire globalists who have zero experience in politics
>le we will not surrender to the false song of globalism xdxd

Wake up kid.
>>
alt-right
>>
>>70217458
I have to agree with the liberals 2bh. It just confuses me when I see these retards screaming "NO KKK NO FACIST USA" like wtf are they retarded? Then again, the deluded alt-rightsts also seem to be braindead and believe everything that comes out of the mans mouth.
>>
>>70217502
>experience in politics
You dont have to be a mathematician to be a politician.
>>
File: 1485018414685.png (15KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1485018414685.png
15KB, 640x480px
Right-wingers are alright because they mostly just want to be left alone and do their own thing. Lefties want the government to take all my money and tell me what to do and think, fuck those sons of bitches. Donald Trump is a retard but I love him for the simple fact that he triggers the living fuck out of liberals.
>>
>>70217609
Nice of you to dispute that but not my other argument. If Trump is against Globalism why does he make the worlds biggest globalists part of his cabinet? Care to justify this?
>>
>>70217587
True, nowadays it's all the same regurgitated identity politics bullshit. Everything has to be us vs them mentality, no moderates anymore. It amazes how tone deaf both sides are. If you're wondering about my political I lean to the conservative side a bit more than the liberal side but I agree and disagree with both
>>
File: rex-tillerson.jpg (51KB, 800x550px) Image search: [Google]
rex-tillerson.jpg
51KB, 800x550px
>>70217702
>If Trump is against Globalism why does he make the worlds biggest globalists part of his cabinet? Care to justify this?
The burden of proof is on you.

All of Trumps cabinet picks are red-blooded Americans first.

Not globalist-IMF-World Bank goons.
>>
>>70217770
Pic not related right?
>>
Alt-right.

All that "praise kek" and the way that they see Trump as a royalty or something makes me cringe as much as the leftards.

It's just too much autism.
>>
File: 1474908169977.png (202KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1474908169977.png
202KB, 500x375px
>>70217799
>red-blooded Americans first.
I'm going to assume you're new to the Americas.
>>
Does anyone think it's stupid how people hold themselves to a singular ideology for their entire life, like these people do know you can disagree and agree with both sides. The political landscape is always changing, sometimes you gotta switch it up. It's crazy how passionate people are about taking one side. Washington was right, creating political parties was the biggest mistake America made. The system is broken
>>
>>70217278

America was never great to begin with.
>>
>>70217770
They are all business people who only want to make money. Sure maybe they the love America but money is more important to them than their country.
>>
File: 1480467902295.jpg (53KB, 553x827px) Image search: [Google]
1480467902295.jpg
53KB, 553x827px
>>70217877
t; Occupied nation

>>70217901
>Sure maybe they the love America but money is more important to them than their country.
Then why did they quit their jobs as CEO's making 343x the average worker?
>>
>>70217802
this.
>DEUS VULT WE WILL RETAGE DA HOLY LAND xDDDDDDD fugg of sandnigber :DDDDDDDD
>>
>>70217238
Ron Paul actually agrees with a lot of things Trump announced: Lower taxes, non-interventionist foreign policy, secure borders, and curbing the power of Washington. Of course, Dr. Paul and many other people suspected nothing at all will change with Trump - and rightfully so, but after what he's announced in his inauguration speech, they might yet be proven wrong.

Every accomplished politician is a sellout, the difference is in degree. Nobody can get around making compromises with the powerful.
>>
Alt right is barely even real, it's just a boogeyman for the left. They keep talking about how the KKK/neo nazis are our greatest enemy even though they make up less than 1% of the population. They still dont want to admit that it's mostly their fault that trump got elected so make things up. The alt right is stupid, don't me wrong but it has absolutely no power. It only exists on small parts of the Internet
>>
>>70217924
Because they're still involved in their companies. The only thing those people value over money is power. After they've done their term all of them will happily return to their former positions.
>>
File: 1452439987169.jpg (143KB, 597x519px) Image search: [Google]
1452439987169.jpg
143KB, 597x519px
>ron paul will never be president
>>
>>70218023
Should've been the republican candidate in 2012, he would've beaten Obama. The censorship the media put on him was ridiculous. You can find some good videos on YouTube that explain it
>>
>>70217924
Wow, they quit their jobs and they are never going to be CEOs again right? I had high hopes for Trump but as it turns out he is just a globalist cunt trying to gain more power like everyone else
>>
File: 1432498239927.png (39KB, 914x1091px) Image search: [Google]
1432498239927.png
39KB, 914x1091px
>>70218021
>Because they're still involved in their companies
Based on what evidence?

>The only thing those people value over money is power.
But they only get 8 years of governance, at maximum.

>After they've done their term all of them will happily return to their former positions.
But you just said they are still involved?

So how could they return if they never left?
>>
>>70217924
Because it lets them set up better contracts afterwards. Cheney was the same story.
>>
>>70218077
Why isn't he more popular in the states? He's pretty much the dream candidate for classical liberals.
>>
>>70218119
>they quit their jobs and they are never going to be CEOs again right?
What do you expect them to do?

Did Ron Paul keep practicing medicine after he came to power? Yes.
>>
The leftist, they just bury their heads in the sand if you try to have a discussion with them.
>>
>>70218143
okay pal, since you don't seem to be able to think for yourself let me explain to you what is going on:
>CEOs """"leave""""" their company on the paper
>they are still heavily involved with their Brand and Industry and pretty much remain CEO but not on paper
>By being part of the US cabinet, they have huge power they can invest in making themselves even richer
>when the term is over, they return to their Companies and become CEOs on paper again, but with more money
>>
>>70218316
the first sentence was ironic
>>
File: 1459821787323.png (488KB, 554x600px) Image search: [Google]
1459821787323.png
488KB, 554x600px
>>70218340
>and pretty much remain CEO but not on paper
Another CEO will replace the one who has entered government and can steer the company in their own direction.

>they can invest in making themselves even richer
They would make themselves richer-faster if they never left the CEO position.

>they return to their Companies and become CEOs on paper again, but with more money
Because you've gained experienced.

People with a Masters Degree are paid more than people with Bachelors in Germany right? I know college is 'free' in Germany but experience does make you richer, no?
>>
File: 1311394329292.jpg (11KB, 211x251px) Image search: [Google]
1311394329292.jpg
11KB, 211x251px
I'm interested in seeing how /pol/ is going to defend Trump every time he fucks up, now that he's officially the president. Are they just going to keep blaming Hillary/Obama/liberals even though none of them hold any real power anymore, or are they just going to pretend it didn't happen and continue to praise Trump like he's some kind of messiah?
>>
>>70217284

>alt rightists stay in their echo chambers

Hi, welcome to 4chan! I recommend you lurk for at least a year or two before posting. Thanks, and enjoy your stay.
>>
>>70218503
Okay, since you are not even able to think of different outcomes to my sentences, I will literally mention every detail

>Another CEO will replace the one who has entered government and can steer the company in their own direction.

the new ""CEO"" is an incompetent loyal lapdog who wouldn't even try such a thing

>They would make themselves richer-faster if they never left the CEO position.
Its not always about Money, its about influence and power, which they can invest in their own companies

>Because you've gained experienced.
???
>>
File: volkswagen_health_mill.jpg (103KB, 640x866px) Image search: [Google]
volkswagen_health_mill.jpg
103KB, 640x866px
>>70218800
>the new ""CEO"" is an incompetent loyal lapdog who wouldn't even try such a thing
>Its not always about Money
>doesnt know what 'experience' is in related to job seeking
German 'business expert', everyone.
>>
>>70218331
>The alt-rightist who think Trump is actually going to make America great again
Probably. They think jobs can be created by reversing automation, hah. And that investing in low-tech energy sources that pollute and destroy the global environment is somehow better than investing in high-tech jobs in renewable energy.

Trump supporter forget about basic ethics, economics and science. They are retarded because they take part in a personality cult of a lying narcicist.

>>70217238
Well conservatives cried about Obama with the birther shit and the tea party shit. I don't see why progressives should cheer for trump. I define the anti-trump crowd as tumblr sjw people.

Anti-trump people are retarded about the danger of Islam and freedom of movement. They are dilusional about the way of life outside of cities.

The trump people's retardation is worse, because they don't give a fuck about things that are actually important for the human race: progress in science, global stability and reducing climate change.

Economics, civil rights, handling of immigrants etc. are just short-term policies. They don't matter as much.
>>
File: 1477070004485.jpg (158KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1477070004485.jpg
158KB, 1500x1500px
>>70219193
>they don't give a fuck about things that are actually important for the human race
>reducing climate change
>Economics, civil rights
>just short-term policies
>>
>>70217238
Libertarians are the most annoying people on Earth
>>
>>70217458
I absolutely agree but I find alt-righters more annoying because I see them online more. you can't say you don't like Trump or else you're a Hillary shill libtard. Hell you can't even make fun of Trump at all and it's a time honored tradition to make fun of the president. I did it with the Kenyan and I did it with the 9/11 doer.
>>
The people that thing manufacturing will come back when their jobs have been made obsolete via automation is a little sad but also kind of schadenfreude.
>>
I don't know honestly, only time will tell.
I expect a Berlusconi with more power and less media backing.
He will say a lot of dumb shit, the question is how much of it is for show and how much of it he really thinks and can act on.
I don't expect him to deliver to the people who voted him in, that's what I'm almost 100% on, the question is given how growth it back how much that will matter. Politicians get blame and praise for things beyond their control all the time.
As to who is worse out of his fanbase and his anti-fanbase. Whoever of the two I have to deal with daily on /int/ with.
>>
>>70219983
The same thing can be said about you guys with Brexit but yeah it's kinda fun seeing alt-right menial job workers getting BTFO after making the worse decision
>>
File: carrier_logo-300x157.png (38KB, 300x157px) Image search: [Google]
carrier_logo-300x157.png
38KB, 300x157px
>>70220352
>I don't expect him to deliver to the people who voted him in, that's what I'm almost 100% on
t; Carrier
>>
The alright is a strawboogeyman lmao smdh @ u int
>>
>>70217238
I'm ashamed to share a country with either.
>>
>>70221467
Same
>>
File: 1484873903800.jpg (89KB, 400x562px) Image search: [Google]
1484873903800.jpg
89KB, 400x562px
>>70217284
>at least the alt-rightists stay in their echo chambers
>>
>>70220860
Nice anecdote.

How many jobs has the us lost because of electing trump? How many did it gain? Balance those out and if its a net positive you have a point.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.