[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be American >90% of your property is carefully tended

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: lawn-care-services.jpg (2MB, 2000x1091px) Image search: [Google]
lawn-care-services.jpg
2MB, 2000x1091px
>be American
>90% of your property is carefully tended carpeting which takes time and money to maintain
>if you don't do it, your Homeowner's Association will force you to pay a fine
>if you grow vegetables or an orchard, you can get arrested sometimes, too

When will this fucking meme die?
>>
File: 1429956257189.jpg (90KB, 701x728px) Image search: [Google]
1429956257189.jpg
90KB, 701x728px
>Americans ACTUALLY use more water on their lawns than growing crops
>>
>tfw my aunt did completely lawn-free landscaping in her front yard, and most of her backyard is free of grass as well, with a few trees, a patio, and vegetable garden
>tfw she has beaten the "turfidious" Jew
>>
>>70215126
>be american
>don't live in a s•burb
>don't have a HA
Wew
>>
>>70215126
Wasn't America a freedom country?
>>
File: Luxury Home Greenhouse.jpg (248KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
Luxury Home Greenhouse.jpg
248KB, 1280x853px
>>70215126
>Not having your own fruit and vegetables garden
>2017

plebs
>>
File: mvvyk_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif (216KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
mvvyk_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif
216KB, 200x150px
>>70215126
>he doesn't live in a rural covenant community where there's a requirement to keep a certain amount of property forested
>>
>>70216465
>tfw no greenhouse to grow peppers and citrus trees

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEx6I4c7ys0
>>
File: 13215.jpg (182KB, 701x1200px) Image search: [Google]
13215.jpg
182KB, 701x1200px
>>70215126
>Not having a luxurious, expansive lawn like the European nobles of old

>Not having Mexicans do the work for you

Are Europoors actually proud of living in cramped squallor?

And what's this nonsense about growing fruit trees? Did this meme come from an American cartoon or something?
>>
>>70217499
Do you mean why would anyone grow fruit trees, or do you think HOA's don't stop you? Because in mine, they do.
>>
>>70217636
I've lived in three different suburbs and I've never encountered there's any prohibition about planting trees.

My neighbor did bitch once because I planted like 20 fucking trees, turned the bitch into a forest, but they were sucking up so much water it was fucking with the lawns of houses on both sides of me.
>>
>>70217956
>but they were sucking up so much water it was fucking with the lawns of houses on both sides of me.

Good thing Saddam Hussein wasn't one of your neighbours.
>>
>>70217636
You can't buy a home and not know it has an HOA. It's your own fault for not being able to grow fruit trees.
>>
>>70218738
I'm not saying that I need to grow them, I'm just saying that some of them do restrict it. Although, for some reason our property came with some juneberry plants and no one has fined me.
>>
>>70215126
>America
>Land of the free*
>*terms and conditions apply
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.