[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are Americans on /int/ ready to admit that my country is objectively

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: usa america.png (90KB, 492x658px) Image search: [Google]
usa america.png
90KB, 492x658px
Are Americans on /int/ ready to admit that my country is objectively better to live in than theirs?
>>
>>70191674
Yes, I will kneel to the Australian overlords when the time comes.
>>
>>70191674
22.79% more money trumps the other negatives. many such cases.
>>
>>70191751
It doesn't take into account distribution of wealth which everyone knows is at insane levels of retardedness in America at the moment
>>
File: Untitled.png (136KB, 762x731px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
136KB, 762x731px
Are Australians on /int/ ready to admit that my country is objectively better to live in than theirs?
>>
>>70194473
>have 3.58% more free time
bullshit, japanese work themselves to death, I'd guess we have like 30% more free time tbph
>>
you may live better than the average nigger but I live better than the average bogan
>>
>>70191751
No thanks. I'd take a %20 paycut to live in Australia desu.
>>
>>70191751
Brazilians are delusional about money mate it's not that important to make more money i would rather live in Australia
>>
File: hoursworked.png (51KB, 398x855px) Image search: [Google]
hoursworked.png
51KB, 398x855px
>>70194505
>bullshit, japanese work themselves to death
>"Statistics say otherwise? B-but muh memes. Australia #1!"

australians should just genocide themselves desu.
>>
>>70194522
But our bogans live far better than your ghetto blacks and your rednecks
>>
>>70191674
>no suicide statistic

shit comparison tool desu. The suicide rate is more important than the homicide rate.
>>
>>70194612
I've been to japan. I've seen many people working 12+ hour days at restaurants and bars etc, and I've seen reports of japan's "working poor" who have to work 2 jobs and sleep 4 hours a night. I am totally bamboozled by these stats and wonder where they come from.
>>
>>70194657
You can find outliers anywhere. The plural of anecdote is not data.
>>
File: IMG_1337.png (47KB, 784x536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1337.png
47KB, 784x536px
>>70194657
Probably because there's plenty of Australians in the same position?
>>
>>70191751
Higher chances to be unemployed, paying more for electricity, water, groceries and rent. In the end it would amount to about the same.
>>
>>70194702
>In the end it would amount to about the same.
Exactly
>>
>>70191804
>It doesn't take into account distribution of wealth
If it did take that into account than your Chinese landlords would be loling at your life
>>
>>70194694
Yes this seems much more accurate.

>>70194683
They're not necessarily outliers. And data isn't always representative of the facts, depends on what workplaces the data was gathered from, and if they were telling the truth about hours worked.
>>
>>70191804
Most countries have pretty bad levels of income distribution desu. Only exception is Scandinavia
>>
>>70194694
>Wageslavestralia
>>
>>70191674
>better to live in
No one is denying this though pham. Our international dickwaving is mostly based on our military; we only pull the >muh hdi card when bullying third-worlders
>>
>>70194752
The US is middle of the road among developed nations. Nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>70191674
but can I live my life out as a neet in australia?
>>
>>70194762
There is when you have 300 million people and are the world's leading economic power. We're seriously underachieving in terms of quality of life, I thought that's why we voted for the cheeto
>>
>>70194797
only if you're a citizen and willing to rort the welfare system
>>
>>70194802
>There is when you have 300 million people and are the world's leading economic power.
Those are detriments, not benefits.
>We're seriously underachieving in terms of quality of life,
For certain segments of our population, due to historical reasons (segregation, Jim Crow etc.)

We need to stop thinking we're special and just realize we're like every other nation that's ever existed.
>>
All of those negatives are negated by just not being poor (objectively more likely) and not living in a shit area.
>>
>>70194827
You're saying the status quo is fine and you shouldn't even think you can do better?
>>
>>70194827
Those segments include some white people and they drag our averages down, allowing shitholes like Austr*lia to surpass us. There is plenty of room for improvement. And more people means more workers pham
>>
>>70194851
Not what I said at all mate.
>>70194858
>allowing shitholes like Austr*lia to surpass u
Nah, Aussies are cunts but they've got a good thing going with mining/tech investment.
>>
>>70191674
>biggest nanny state in the world

nah
>>
>>70194612
>Greece
Now post stats for actual work not reportedly worked
>>
>>70191674
Australia is way better on paper but I still wouldn't want to live there.
>>
Honestly, no matter how good is the living, I simply do not tolerate state censorship.
I do what I want and I'd rather die than let the state dictate what I can play, read or watch.
>>
File: 1451374166307.png (97KB, 233x295px) Image search: [Google]
1451374166307.png
97KB, 233x295px
>>70194473
It neglects to mention that if Australia were your home instead of Japan you would be 90% more likely to get laid and 100% more likely to be safe from nuclear radiation.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.