[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can people say we are the same species as abos with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: 8tHqQuu.jpg (103KB, 770x543px) Image search: [Google]
8tHqQuu.jpg
103KB, 770x543px
How can people say we are the same species as abos with a straight face?
>>
>>70188166
Do you know how a species is defined? Dont try it its actually quite hard.
>>
The girl on the right has dark eyes and dark hair.
>>
who's that on the right
>>
>>70188166
We are, there's no way around it. A chihuahua and a Great Dane are also both the same species
>>
>>70188166
If someone is an abo, but has a straight face there is no reason so say he's from a different race.
>>
If I looked like an Abo I would also be an alcoholic.
>>
>>70188166
me on the left
>>
>>70188166
Do NOT bully abos, white pig.
>>
>>70188166
me on the left
>>
>>70188166
Did Aussies actually have sexual relations with these fine specimens? Did they close their eyes or something?
>>
>>70188166
If you can breed with it, then they're human. And boy did we
>>
>>70188492
>we
>>
Two animals that are able to have viable offspring with each other are the same species.

Can you have a kid with an abo? Will that kid also be able to have kids with humans?
Then the abo is human.
>>
there is how it works

their ancestors have a very different metabolic profile than westerners who are used to eating high wheat/glucose products

when the brits introduced wheat derived products like beer and bread their bodies cannot handle it and they develop immuno-responses that is passed down the generations

they are the same species and i say it with a straight face that british society ruined their aesthetics

if you want to see how they looked before the white man look at new guinea who had better luck in contact than the abos
>>
File: 1481151368123.png (24KB, 863x608px) Image search: [Google]
1481151368123.png
24KB, 863x608px
>>70188209
>>
>>70189230
>there
here
>>
File: race mixing.jpg (71KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
race mixing.jpg
71KB, 500x350px
>>70188166
Can you fuck abos and make fertile Children?

If yes, then they are the same Species. Of course, this definition would make early Humans and Neanderthals as the same species, since there was breeding between them, but I'm open to a better definition.

>>70189257
The Second Article is hidden behind a paywall, and no data is shown in the summary.

Also this report seems to conclude the opposite, that there is greater diversity between the genomes of Great Apes of the same species than between Humans. I haven't read the full article though.

http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v499/n7459/full/nature12228.html
>>
>>70188166
Holy fuck I didn't know that thing existed
>>
Who are smarter? Subsaharians or Abos?
>>
>>70188470
Yes they intentionally made families with the purpose of breeding the abo out...or something. Some even went back to Britain with them. Which is why like 95% of abos are mixed today.
>>
>>70188166
because any geneticist will say so....?
>>
>>70188166
If a male of one group can fuck with the female of the other group and have healthy offspring, it is almost sure it is the same species.

They are just so fucking ugly, like, holy shit, I know that I'm ugly but, man, that's ugly as a turd, damn.
>>
>>70188166
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t45CGBlGqxg
>>
File: Race Is A Social Construct.jpg (106KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
Race Is A Social Construct.jpg
106KB, 800x500px
>>
>>70189230
Source on that? Sounds interesting
>>
>>70195439
Not necessarily. This was the basic idea of a species yet things we consider not the same species and interbreed, it's complicated. Though abos are certainly the same species, they have the exact same anatomy so.
>>
>>70191028
Neanderthals were clasified as a different species before it was known they had contributed to the genetic makeup of modern humans, this is long due a revision as they, along with Denisovans and whatever other mistery hominid is found in our genetic makeup. are technically a subspecies.

>>70189257
That same criteria should also aply to primates, this is not an argument just conventions being slow to change.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.