[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>hurr durr i'm not giving you my passport >i have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

>hurr durr i'm not giving you my passport
>i have the right to be here
>don't push me
>i want lawyer
>haaalp

why do US Americans believe that they can travel wherever they want and still have their freedoms and rights?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QiV9xn0RbI
>>
>>70181210
I admire this quality somewhat.
>>
>>70181269
it's a unique combination of courage, stupidity, and entitlement
>>
File: hm.jpg (200KB, 680x680px)
hm.jpg
200KB, 680x680px
>>70181210
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GT-RniLamp4
>>
>>70181560
that guy did get fired btw. team america world police.
>>
File: 1307635613003.jpg (23KB, 329x352px) Image search: [Google]
1307635613003.jpg
23KB, 329x352px
>>70181210
>not living in Israel himself
>moralfagging as a "real Jew"

Incredible trolling, just incredible.
>>
I love these type of videos.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zHRQn_IShw
>>
Why do white people LARP as Semitic Jews?
>>
>>70182778
Same here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCozh_vbYdM
>>
>>70182778
>I'm an inhabitant of the earth, I'm not subject to laws
top kek
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCozh_vbYdM
>>
File: Ron Hippies1.jpg (60KB, 710x399px) Image search: [Google]
Ron Hippies1.jpg
60KB, 710x399px
>>70182778
>I am of the earth I do not belong to any country
>>
>>70182778
That voice, it hurts my ears
>>
>>70182778
>tumblr meet real life
>>
I'm not sure what to make of it, since everyone involved is a douchebag. Douchebags douchebagging douchebags. But it's in a far away country, so why should we care.
>>
>>70181210
what does have to do with americans you fucking dolt.
he is just a retard. and so are you
/thread
>>
File: topkek.jpg (9KB, 480x250px) Image search: [Google]
topkek.jpg
9KB, 480x250px
>>70182778
murricans
>>
>>70182793
Why do black people LARP as Semitic Jews?

Boredom probably, and a life without any sense of purpose.
>>
>>70182778
way too patient before taking action finally. he seems to be amused with her.
>>
>>70188343
exactly, american cops. wanna try some of this finn? they will fuck you in the ass.
>>
>>70188312

You swine. You vulgar little maggot. You worthless bag of filth. As we say in Brazil, you couldn't pour water out of a boot with instructions printed on the heel. You are a canker, an open wound. I would rather kiss a lawyer than be seen with you. You took your last vacation in the Islets of Langerhans. You're a putrescent mass, a walking vomit. You are a spineless little worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. You are a jerk, a cad, and a weasel. I take that back; you are a festering pustule on a weasel's rump. Your life is a monument to stupidity. You are a stench, a revulsion, a big suck on a sour lemon.

I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you. You are a monster, an ogre, a malformity. I barf at the very thought of you. You have all the appeal of a paper cut. Lepers avoid you. You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. You are a weed, a fungus, the dregs of this earth. You are a technicolor yawn. And did I mention that you smell?

You are a squeaking rat, a mistake of nature and a heavy-metal bagpipe player. You were not born. You were hatched into an unwilling world that rejects the likes of you. You didn't crawl out of a normal egg,
either, but rather a mutant maggot egg rejected by an evil scientist as being below his low standards. Your alleged parents abandoned you at birth and then died of shame in recognition of what they had done to an unsuspecting world. They were a bit late.

Try to proof read your responses of unnecessary material before attempting to impress us with your insight. The evidence that you are a nincompoop will still be available to readers, but they will be able to access it ever so much more rapidly. If cluelessness were crude oil, your scalp would be crawling with caribou.
>>
>>70182865

>can you prove that i'm driving?

bwahahahaha how do officers put up with this shit?
>>
>>70188646
no, that's why she's arrested
>>
>>70188348

Why do Brits like to larp as human beings?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.