[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>2014 World Cup >working on Ipanema Beach >American

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 8

File: aaa.jpg (6KB, 191x141px) Image search: [Google]
aaa.jpg
6KB, 191x141px
>2014 World Cup
>working on Ipanema Beach
>American gringos come to me carrying bottles
>scared faces
>"Is it allowed to drink on the beach?"
>I don't understand the question at first
>I say "Yes, this is a free country"
>they look impressed
>they happily start to drink
>>
>his government is so shitty it does nothing to keep the beaches clean
>>
>>70172398
t. living in tyranny
>>
>>70172442
>EU country
Ironing
>>
>>70172398
You can drink whatever you want wherever you want, it doesn't mean you can throw trash anywhere.

Btw you wish you could drink anywhere, am I right?
>>
Where is allowed to drink in USA than?
In Russia you can drink anywhere except the city streets, but people doesn't give a fuck. We just don't drink in a major streets, we drink in a commieblock yards.
>>
>>70172510

you'd be so surprised just how unfree you are in comparison to other countries

your /pol/ infographics could never tell you that
>>
>>70172306
>tfw surrounded by coast and no fucking beaches
>>
File: mexican engineering.webm (2MB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
mexican engineering.webm
2MB, 960x720px
>>70172734
>>
>>70172734
We can smoke weed and carry firearms, something most countries restrict or prohibit.
>>
>>70172736
? Don't you swim in a summer? In SPb people swim in a summer, and sea is colder than yours unless you live somewhere in northern Scotland.
>>
>>70172853
Our beaches are too polluted, and no we generally don't swim in the sea desu
>>
>>70172838
You're retarded. Allowing guns is pure idiocy which allows any psycho or terrorist get a gun. If you forbid guns, your homicide rate would be European tier. It's way more dangerous than drinking beer while smoking hookah (with weed in your case) with your friends in a summer beach, enjoying weather, sea and conversation. You can take trash with yourself or at least dig it somewhere in the woods nearby.
>>
>>70172571
I think it's more about "you wish you were old enough to be allowed by the law to drink", in fact.
>>
>>70172736
W-what about Brighton
>>
>>70172306
>scared faces
of course so money violent monkeys around
free to get bullet in head for a couple dollars
>>
>>70173002
psychos and terrorists don't need allowance to get a gun
>>
>>70173002
>Allowing guns is pure idiocy which allows any psycho or terrorist get a gun.
We have background checks, idiot.
>If you forbid guns, your homicide rate would be European tier.
Lol no, our homicide rate has went down even after we made guns easier to get.

Keep repeating memes though, I love it when non-Americans think they know American politics better than the natives do.
>>
>>70172853
People go to swimming pools
>>
>>70172571
Drink anywhere? No. WTF.
I can drink on the beach though. Even if it is illegal it is rarely enforced you just need to be careful.
But I don't fucking want to drink everywhere. I am an alcoholic like you.
>>
>>70172973
This is an average beach here yet we swim there. You have no excuses.
Also the only thing that is dangerous with drinking in a beach is that swimming while drunk is really dangerous. I have almost drowned once when I was 15 y.o. and now I never swim if I drink more than two bottles of beer.
>>
>>70173150
>gun background checks
>catching anyone but the most obvious loonies
>>
>>70172734
i am free of the kinds of freedoms i don't like
like poo in the loo or blast reggaeton
you just don't understand what freedom is
you are thinking of anarchy not freedom
>>
>>70173227
Pic
>>
>>70173203
The land of the free everybody
>>
>>70173002
you are an idiot, ivan
>>
>>70172853
1st worlders have pools, ever heard of that?
but you can swim in your cold polluted swamps
>>
>>70173002
>THIS DOESN'T COUNT AS GOOD FREEDOM BECAUSE I SAY SO
You're retarded.
>>
>>70173351
Why? Do you think drinking is more dangerous than drinking while having the gun with you? You know, I can remember ton of cases when one of my friends tried to stab or beat anyone. If the guns would be allowed here, half of Russia would go to prison after the next weekend.
>>
File: crazy_drunk_weekend_640_11[1].jpg (101KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
crazy_drunk_weekend_640_11[1].jpg
101KB, 640x426px
>>70173320
great british freedoms everyone
>>
>>70173467
>half of Russia would go to prison after the next weekend
That speaks poorly of Russians
>>
>>70173414
We also have pools, but it's expensive, we don't have enough (I have to travel few subway stations to go to the nearest here) it's also often dirty and obviously swimming in a nature, like sea or river is way more pleasant.
>>
>>70173467
that's why you can't compare russia with america
here we have violent chimps but they are contained in small high risk areas. but over there you are all like that so of course you can't have guns. just like brazilians. you would literally shoot each other.
>>
>>70173520
Most of usa looks like that, and they manage to do it without having fun in the process.
>>
>>70173467
>I can remember ton of cases when one of my friends tried to stab or beat anyone
churka pls
>>
>>70173646
>his definition of fun is puke all over himself and pass out in the middle of a filthy street covered in piss and puke

typical scandinavian retard
>>
>>70173603
Do you imply drunk Americans don't shoot anyone?
Your cops acknowledges this. One dude from my uni visited his relatives in USA a few years ago. He got drunk with his uncle and went to the street to breath a fresh air. It was 00:00, California, summer, some suburb. He was walking the street with a bottle of beer. Some rat called cops, they have arrived, put a guns towards him and told him to lay down the bottle, freeze, hand in the air. Why would they do so? They understood he was drunk and could have a gun. For you realize that allowing guns doesn't get along with alcohol, irrelevant of the country?
>>
File: 1481560610017.png (15KB, 333x333px) Image search: [Google]
1481560610017.png
15KB, 333x333px
>THE LAND OF THE FREE
>>
>>70173695
>mom's beta male with no friends had never drank and doesn't realize how drank people behave
What a retard.
>>
>>70173798
>Do you imply drunk Americans don't shoot anyone?
Not nearly to the same extent as they do in Russia. Police act as if you're armed as a precaution, but most people would not suddenly turn violent just by having alcohol in their system.
>>
>>70173798
>Do you imply drunk Americans don't shoot anyone?
Our murder rate is 1/4th yours so generally yes.
>>
>>70173938
Obviously not anyone always becomes violent, but everyone has such a moments.
>>
>>70172838
No, Jeff Sessions is anti weed. The few states that have legal weed might have that taken away by Trump.
>>
>>70173798
>his argument is based on some meme story told by a "friend of a friend"
are you that dumb or underage? this is an 18+ board btw
>>
File: golden lel.jpg (23KB, 385x382px) Image search: [Google]
golden lel.jpg
23KB, 385x382px
>World Cup
>dad works for a tourism company, driving tourists to and fro
>one day he's driving a van filled with Americans
>they get hungry on the way and ask him to stop somewhere where they could get a snack
>dad stops at a bakery
>Americans are amazed
>say they've never been inside a bakery before
>say they've never eaten hot bread straight out of the oven
>they bought their bread and other bakery goods all at the supermarket and they were all factory-made
>>
>tfw you have hidden video in vk where your friends fighting each other nude and drank in a bath
>just reviewed it recently
>go to 4chan
>this thread where anon tells Americans about drunk fights in Russia

We live in Matrix.
>>
>>70174080
Trump promised he would leave weed question to the states, wouldn't do anything on a national level
>>
>>70174183
>and get shot over a loaf of bread
but seriously, artisan bread is awesome
most people here don't care about bread and it is mostly garbage
>>
>>70174284
That's what he said. His actions say otherwise.
>>
>>70174284
>promised
Son, politicians say many things
>>
Always wanted to ask this.

Why did the govt prohibited alcohol in the 20's/30's?
>>
Americans talk big on freedom, but when it comes down to it they have rules out the ass about everything.
I'm not saying it's a bad thing,
>>
>>70172645
same really, I think this goes for almost every country
>>
>>70173203
>Even if it is illegal it is rarely enforced you just need to be careful.
This is such a stereotypically American answer.

>get hospital bill asking $200k for fixing a broken arm
"Should've gone to a different hospital or just not gotten sick in the first place. It's easy if you're careful."

>guy gets shot in the face by cops for speeding
"He was an idiot, he should've moved his left arm BEHIND his head AND stuck out his pinky, everyone knows that. Just be careful and you won't get shot, easy!"
>>
>>70174792
So you're saying Europeans don't have to be careful and can just act retarded doing whatever the fuck they want? Makes sense why you let in rapists and murderers en masse now.
>>
>>70173002

Most gun crime in the US is comitted by people who have guns illegally. Also most of them fall under Democratic-voting populations, if you catch my drift
>>
>>70173646
That's simply not true. Only ghettos get like this.
>>
>>70174920
And even then it's not up front in walking areas like this.
>>
>>70174183
The only bakeries I saw in the US were chinese.
>>
>>70175015
The bakeries are inside the supermarkets usually.
>>
>>70174674
Ultimate freedom would be anarchy.
>>
public drinking is a crime and should be
>>
>>70174792
>This is such a stereotypically American answer.
I've been stopped by the cops drinking in public at least 5 times and only one of those I was over the legal drinking age. They never did shit about the beer once they saw I wasn't up to shit. They even let me continue drinking as they left.
>>
>>70175205
>I've been stopped by the cops drinking in public at least 5 times

Americans think this is normal.
>>
>>70175205
The fuck?
You should have reported them to their superiors, m8. Cops not doing what they are supposed to do leads to anarchy.
>>
>>70175450
Well it isn't legal

>>70175486
They got real problems to worry about in my city. Suburban cops are known for being more sticklers for petty shit.
>>
File: dry-counties.jpg (73KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
dry-counties.jpg
73KB, 640x400px
Not only is drinking prohibited on some beaches, a lot of counties ban alcohol entirely.
>>
File: neverererererer.jpg (26KB, 327x316px) Image search: [Google]
neverererererer.jpg
26KB, 327x316px
>>70175836

>No-alcohol Jersey
>>
>>70174288
Is the average bread in America so shitty that a bakery fresh bread is considered "artisan" bread? wtf
>>
>>70172398
>if it's allowed to drink in the beach it means we can throw garbage anywhere
>American logic.
>>
>>70176962
I have no idea what you mean. A place where they bake bread is called a bakery. A small mom and pop bakery would be considered an artisan bakery. As opposed to big industrial grade bakeries. Both bake fresh bread.
Some of the big bakeries deliver ready made dough to places like grocery stories where they bake bread from it. That's how they make baguettes for example. You can buy a fresh baguette in a big grocery store. Does it make sense? But bread on average here is shitty indeed. (And I mean more or less real bread. So I am not even talking about the sliced """""bread"""""" variety)
>>
>>70177415
Drunk people tend to leave their garbage everywhere.
>>
>>70177494
Bussiness idea: Parisian Bakeries. I bet hipsters will throw money at your face, especially if you locate it some place fancy-ish
>>
>>70178361
It is supply and demand, my man. I bet in NYC they have that. And maybe in some other hipster infested places. I dunno. Those who are into that kind of things usually can find what they want. But sometimes it requires driving to a different town. We don't care about bread too much. For an overwhelming majority sliced bread is good enough as it doesn't go bad for a couple of weeks or longer, lel.
>>
>>70178216
You can stop drinking before getting drunk.
>>
stupid retarded br monkey
>>
>>70174183
kek
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.