[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can any French people help me understand more this shit? ht

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1476377928619.jpg (364KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1476377928619.jpg
364KB, 960x960px
Can any French people help me understand more this shit?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cagot

For centuries a group of people were segregated, while being virtually indistinguishable from the local populace. And no one knows why.
>>
>>70166508
>while being virtually indistinguishable from the local populace
Lol have you seen pictures of cagots? They're deformed as fuck.
>>
>>70166566
So they were anglo?
>>
>>70166566
so are the french
>>
>>70166566
well that's a side effect of inbreeding as you should know
>>
>>70166663
t. pure descendant of arab siblingfuckers
>>
>>70166508
Aparently they were the descendants of people affected by the plague, and as you can imagine the scare of the plague was very important, so these people were relegated to jobs where there was no risk they could contaminate others (even though they weren't affected by the plague themselves, but there was a real paranoia about the plague in France).

t. wikipedia
>>
>>70166795
see also:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burakumin
>>
The same existed in Japan with the Burakumin, also Irish travellers who are kinda gypsy like but not ethnically and so on
>>
>>70166824
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burakumin
Same happened here, the executioners were outcasts. People didn't want to see them, and avoided them. So at bakeries, the baker left a bread turned upside down, it was the executioner's bread, the executioner just had to come and take it, then leave, so other people didn't have to be in his presence for too long.

This tradition lead the popular believe that puting the bread upside down brings bad luck, because it reminds them of the executioner, and of death.
>>
>>70166946
>This tradition lead the popular believe that puting the bread upside down brings bad luck

we have the same shit but I think it has something to do with Christ
>>
>>70167004
It can be an explanation too, I believe there are different versions.
My dad got mad when I left the bread upside down.
>>
Reminds me of Bavarians
>>
File: Cagots.png (315KB, 572x314px) Image search: [Google]
Cagots.png
315KB, 572x314px
>>70166566
What le fuck? That's some serious inbreeding right there.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.