[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>TFW 22 years old loser >TFW never graduated highschool

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 7

File: 1484823350768.png (34KB, 814x619px) Image search: [Google]
1484823350768.png
34KB, 814x619px
>TFW 22 years old loser
>TFW never graduated highschool
>TFW no drivers license
>TFW shitty, minimum wage part time job
>TFW fat dyel
>TFW low testosterone
>TFW kissless virgin
>TFW trying to lift but it's hardly working

Please help me...

How can I become normal?
>>
If you complain about it enough on 4chan the 4chan fairy will come turn you into a normie
>>
Learn to drive, go to college, keep lifting.
>>
>>70156089
it's impossible to drive in this country
>>
>>70154550
>>
>TFW pasta
>>
Keep lifting anon. Don't give up, get smarter every day, look in the mirror and think about haircuts that would suit you and keep trying. One day you'll have the recipe that works, it gets better.
>>
>>70156363
I can't really decide on the haircut bit

should i just get an undercut like all the hipsters? Tbh i get a rather simplistic haircut where it's just #1 on sides and back and #4 guards on the top with #2 to kind of blend it over or whatever
>>
>>70156399
Get a fade on the sides. Then combover on top. Use products that give off a matte natural look, stay away from products that look like wet gel. Play around with using more and less product on your hair. It makes a difference.

Just like this small problem takes a bit of thinking to solve, thinking is all it takes to get what you want. That and time. Workout regularly, eat regularly. ON. THE CLOCK. (Assuming you're thin)
>>
>>70156542
Kinda hard to cut myself tho

I tried some hair products but idk if they're for me. I don't really know what suits me well.

How should I dress, i think that's a big issue I've been having. The fuck looks good to wear casual but still stands out (positively)?

Jeans and a cuck t-shirt or hoodie seems like fucking shit these days. I don't want to look like an average pleb, I want people to feel my power when i walk into a room.

I want my presence to be known and for plebs to recognize superiority and respect the hierarchy.
>>
>>70156758
You only dress to impress when its appropriate cuck. Just remember to wear clothes that don't sag and fit you right. Also match colors. Always wear a belt and always match the color of the belt with the color of your shoes.

To get an idea look at modern male fashion on google images. If you're going to impress women, don't get too gay with it. At the same time be confident enough not to question yourself when you do dress like that. You're impressing women with your taste, not other men so don't be timid wearing a nice button up with jeans and leather boots. Give off a 'i do this for me regardless of your opinion' impression. Don't be a cock though.
>>
>>70157062
Also don't be retarded. NEVER CUT YOUR OWN HAIR. Find a barbershop with men who seem hood. Not a supercuts! It costs money to keep looking good, so on your days off go look for a better job. Think local restaurant, front of the house. Tips are great.
>>
>>70156758
watch this, actually good, movie:
>Crazy, Stupid, Love. (2011)
and go on /fa/ afterwards
for infograph guides
>>
study
go to college
get laid
get a real man
get a driver license

college is the answer m8
>>
>>70157062
>Modern NUmale fashion

Why would i want that?

I don't want to be a pleb normie, I want to stand out against the crowd.
>Impress women
I'm not trying to impress anyone, impressing implies trying to act above your position, I am merely trying to display mine before even opening my mouth.

>Also don't be retarded. NEVER CUT YOUR OWN HAIR

I've been doing this for so long kek.
Not many barber shops in my areas I trust and since I don't have a car it's not very practical for me.

>serving at restaurants
kek, do I look like a college-age bimbo to you?

>>70157191
>watch this, actually good, movie:
>>Crazy, Stupid, Love. (2011)

Reminds me of pic.

>/fa/
Lol why would i want to look like a twink in overpriced clothes that look gay as fuck?
>>
File: power suit.jpg (170KB, 1173x529px) Image search: [Google]
power suit.jpg
170KB, 1173x529px
>>70157191
>>70157328
wtf no pic
>>
>>70157328
Wtf is a numale? You idiot. I'll just say this closed minded mentality is what women avoid. Stay a beta then.
>>
>>70157408
>Caring about what women want

LOL

Anon, stop.

"p-p-pls like me! Please! I'll do whatever u want! Please just like me!"
>>
>>70157328
>/fa/
>Lol why would i want to look like a twink in overpriced clothes that look gay as fuck?
They got pretty good infographs for formal/semi-formal apparel as well.
>>
>>70157476
They literally have a thread taking pride in lookin as effeminate and skinny as possible.

I'm not even making this up.
>>
>>70157476
Face it jew, he's doomed. Too unintelligent to understand.
>>
File: CXZ72_PWEAEmFlY.jpg (112KB, 600x617px) Image search: [Google]
CXZ72_PWEAEmFlY.jpg
112KB, 600x617px
>>70157510
You're giving me bad advice on purpose. -- How do you expect me to respond?

If I listen to you I'll look like a numale.
>>
>>70157510
Should I roll with this haircut?
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-01-20_07-02-42.png (329KB, 1237x630px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-20_07-02-42.png
329KB, 1237x630px
>>70157510
which of these should I get too
>>
>>70157656
Why not? Just comb your hair sideways so you wont look Italian.

And use a matte hair product to hold it together.
>>
>>70157718
One-color clothing is timeless.
>>
>>70157719
>>70157766
So many choices though. Guess I'll need to work out what works best for me.
>>
>>70157824
By one-color I meant pattern-less.
>>
lads im starting uni soon, what clothes should I wear? I need to fit in and make connections since my parents are literally who's, but i feel like turning up in loose $5 shirts and baggy cheap jeans will impede this.
>>
>>70157838
Yeah the pattern one does look like shit

Blue or Charcoal seems like ideal colors.
>>
>>70157824
That's the fun in it bro. You decide on your own image. A small tweak in hairstyle can make a difference. Play with this all.
>>
>>70157885
I'm no expert but I'd say an oxford shirt with some chinos should look just the right amount casual.

Probably better not to wear a sports jacket to class, though.
>>
>>70157885
Here's an example.
>white/black v neck that fits right
>dark blue jeans that also fit right from top to bottom
>vans shoes would work. Boat shoes work, shit even leather boots work sometimes
>always wear a belt. Always match belt color with shoes
>>
>>70158080
average pleb-core

You're not going to stand out like this. You'll just blend into the crowd. If you stop showing up no one will think "I wonder where anon is".

Oxford shirt and Chinos is more of a step in the right direction.
>>
>>70158080
And what about watches?

I think at the very least an eco-drive is in order, for goodness sakes.
>>
You keep doing these threads daily
Find a hobby
>>
>>70158126
I shouldve added this is casual wear. Dressing nice is cool, but no one likes an everyday tryhard especially in settings that aren't warranted.
>>
>>70158252
It IS casual, though.

If you behave like a pleb, you'll get pleb results.
>>
>>70158126
Average-core sounds like a step up from the current 'that middle aged dude you see in the bottle store daily whos fit costs less than todays lunch'
>>
>>70155858
I believe in (You), bud.
Don't give up.
>>
>>70158080
>white/black v neck that fits right
too basic, unless sumer
>dark blue jeans that also fit right from top to bottom
too basic
>vans shoes would work. Boat shoes work, shit even leather boots work sometimes
too basic
>always wear a belt. Always match belt color with shoes
too formal, second part of advice is correct
>>
File: tumblr_n6ry66Rfa01rp3n0so1_1280.jpg (347KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n6ry66Rfa01rp3n0so1_1280.jpg
347KB, 1280x853px
>>70158327
>Brisbane /fa/ meetup

LOL

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>70156056
Hahaha
>>
>>70158284
If you always dress to impress and do stupid shit like wear a suit to class every day, youre going to get asked where you're going. Youre going to look stupid when you say nowhere. Its just class, not a date. You might even be suspected of being insecure.
>>
>>70158418
>Things average plebs believe

Please. Keep going.

I am writing everything you're saying as an exemplar of what NOT to do/think. This stuff is gold, please, please do continue.
>>
>>70158376
Going all out every day gives off an insecure impression.
>>
>>70158486
>Worrying that people think you're insecure

LOL

That's just an excuse people use to explain why they came up short when it came down to it.

Average pleb hahahaha
>>
>>70158505
>memes
>fell for it
>>
>>70158486
you literally sound like the most average pleb ever.

Is your name Joe? - Average Joe?

>"U-uh oh.... I'm dressing too well... better dial it down a notch... I wouldn't want to stand out from the crowd"
>>
>>70155858

well if you were living here i would just tell you to join the army.

so yeah join the army.
>>
>>70158563
>worries about standing out to the crowd
>screams insecurity
>stands out as major dumbass instead
>>
>>70158632
>muh insecurity

Stop using this idiotic word.
>>
>>70158689
Stop tripping over being noticed. Senpai doesnt give af
>>
>>70158725
stop not valuing yourself so little that you're worried about coming off as insecure
>>
>>70158613
I tried this. I literally had an easier time getting into a Go8 (australian top tier) uni than i did trying to get into the military
Australia has 5x singapors population, but our army is actually much smaller than yours (by about 40%). Competition for the small amount of non-officer/enlisted positions is high as fuck, i'd imagine Canada is similar
>>
>>70158632
if your style is a 5 on a tryhard scale,
then op wants to wear clothes that would make him appear like a 6 or 7.
not a full blown 10, just a tad more formal than the rest.
>>
>>70158857
We gotta go all the way to 10.
>>
>>70158844
It's actually because DFR is horrific and the worst part of Defence. Not because we are selective or anything. Our numbers are down in reality.
>>
>>70155858
tell your doctor you have ADHD and get pumped full of amphetamine. worked for me
>>
>>70161155
yeah that sounds healthy lmao
>>
>>70161085
>It's actually because DFR is horrific and the worst part of Defence. Not because we are selective or anything. Our numbers are down in reality.
really? my assessment day was fairly easy, just routine questions and such about current ADF engagements and the like
seemed completely fine and then out of nowhere get told to fuck off for 12 months
but then again the interviewer was a recent seneior nco brit transfer (thick accent, still had tattoos, so i'd assume) and there was an officer in the room who just took notes/stayed silent so i guess he might have been on some kind of probation, trying to impress her or something
>>
>>70161431
Senior*
>>
File: plektra.jpg (80KB, 343x416px) Image search: [Google]
plektra.jpg
80KB, 343x416px
>>70155858
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0Pum4OaOtkL
>>
>>70161559
delet

they were suppose to forget about it...
>>
>>70161581
im not they
besides, thats dank af :D:D
>>
>>70161708
Someone liked my shitty thread so much they made a song

Feels good man
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.