[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are Czechs and Slovaks so smart despite their big percentage

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: ednext20012_68.gif (37KB, 500x732px) Image search: [Google]
ednext20012_68.gif
37KB, 500x732px
Why are Czechs and Slovaks so smart despite their big percentage of gypsies?
>>
File: kek1.png (19KB, 592x492px) Image search: [Google]
kek1.png
19KB, 592x492px
>>70148626
>Britards
>>
>>
File: 591188-original1-tyg8p.jpg (54KB, 560x392px) Image search: [Google]
591188-original1-tyg8p.jpg
54KB, 560x392px
bump
>>
bump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXJTd1AOQqk
>>
bump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_l70B1LlVo
>>
>>70148626
I honestly have no idea. There might be a correlation (my grandfather and I are both pretty damn smart) but it just seems unlikely. I might look into this later.
>>
correlation with what?
>>
File: nanebevzaty-jezis.jpg (75KB, 180x256px) Image search: [Google]
nanebevzaty-jezis.jpg
75KB, 180x256px
>>
>>70148626
>russians are smarter than american
>>
>>70148626
>Austria written twice.
>No Australia
This is what happens when Americans are put in charge of graphing.

As far as your question goes, maybe the gypsies just aren't handed the test in the first place.
>>
>implying gypsies are dumb
>>
>>70148626
because czechs and slovaks are the master race. they do everything right.
>>
>>70151778
>nobody would know that without statistics
>>
>>70148626
Because our school system isnt rotten yet like in west. We still teach cursive. We almost never have a, b, c, d tests. The test arent known beforehand and even if they are you dont know the question pool. Teachers can ask you about anything anytime from current year. Our language is one of the hardest ever (grammar is pure hell) so it forces brain to overpower just to speak it.
And like 80% of gypsies goes to school for retarded so they dont take these tests. We also grind mathematics into kids whenerver they want it or not and few years back if u wanted to pass "high school final test" math was mandatory. So everytime i see usa "algebra in uni" i just laught. Also our uni is FREE. Anybody can enroll and our gov pays it from taxes. So school doesnt give a fck if like only 5% of students pass. They get funding anyway so the prestige is still there.

Also we are the ultimate racemix between beautiful cunning slavs and nazi clever robotlike g*rmans. And yes we are white. Go fck yourselves anglos who claims otherwise. And yes, we arent full. If you are rich and or clever, come here and secure czech qt while you can.
>>
>>70148626
Because gypsies don't go to school so they don't get to be tested
>>
Ironically, it's thanks to communism. Even after the revolution, school is still... Well... Not strict, but, something like that, I don't believe it's possible to explain to a foreigner.

Nobody cares if you aren't able to learn something. You don't get any benefits if you're stupid. Either you learn something valuable, or you end up on the street and neighborhood kids will laugh at you daily. You choose for yourself.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.