[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will Trump fix American education? For instance by introducing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: cock.webm (274KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
cock.webm
274KB, 480x480px
Will Trump fix American education?

For instance by introducing mandatory IQ tests before you can attend high school.
>>
Most of the decision making about schools is handled at the state and city level, Trump can't just sign a few policies into place and fix the school system.
>>
>>70148233
Bush created No Child Left Behind.

How about we start leaving some dumbfucks behind and focus on whatever little shit kid has any actual promise?

Tbh I hate kids and I guess you could just shoot them all.
>>
>>70148260
The fact that no child left behind didn't put our education system on par with western Europe just proves my point that the president doesn't have much ability to change schools.
>>
>>70148318
Trump is going to make a plan and it is going to be so huge. He has all the best working on it. Top men.

I have to say a lot of people have been asking this question. No, really. A lot of people come up to me and they ask me. They say, "What's 2+2"? And I tell them look, we know what 2+2 is. We've had almost eight years of the worst kind of math you can imagine. Oh my god, I can't believe it. Addition and subtraction of the 1s the 2s and the 3s. Its terrible. Its just terrible. Look, if you want to know what 2+2 is, do you want to know what 2+2 is? I'll tell you. First of all the number 2, by the way I love the number 2. It's probably my favorite number, no it is my favorite number. You know what, it's probably more like the number two but with a lot of zeros behind it. A lot. If I'm being honest, I mean, if I'm being honest. I like a lot of zeros. Except for Marco Rubio, now he's a zero that I don't like. Though, I probably shouldn't say that. He's a nice guy but he's like, "10101000101", on and on, like that. He's like a computer! You know what I mean? He's like a computer. I don't know. I mean, you know. So, we have all these numbers and we can add them and subtract them and add them. TIMES them even. Did you know that? We can times them OR divide them, they don't tell you that, and I'll tell you, no one is better at the order of operations than me. You wouldn't believe it. That I can tell you. So, we're gonna be the best on 2+2, believe me. OK? Alright.

America will be number 1 in math again.
>>
>>70148362

We'll never live down this impending disaster.
>>
you don't understand the meaning of education then

they don't call it mandatory because they can just pick the smartest, it's not a fix it's fucking it up

and don't get me started on selling out the public system with this new sectary of education
>>
>>70148188
>mandatory IQ tests
That's an awful idea
>>
didn't trump elected a woman that thinks poor people doesn't deserve education and shit like that?
>>
No, secretary of education is the economic equivalent of a creationist. Free market schooling proved disastrous in Chile during the 80s.
>>
>>70148509
*nominated
>>
What is it with 4chan and the IQ meme? Why is everyone here obsessed with IQ, dick size, height, salary, race, etc?
>>
I'm not
iq is a meme because people don't like chaos they want explanation and due to its ease of being graphed people like that it appeals to their sense of security and it inflates their hubris thinking they are closer to the reality of human experience

and all those other things too but in fact they are just creating a wall to build their image of the world, to close their mind

etc.
>>
>>70148584
Because they're numbers that you can compare. Didn't they teach you that in school? Oh, wait.
>>
>>70148584

Objectivists
>>
>>70148688
>Race
>A number
>>
>>70148703
Sounds like something a 3 would say
>>
>>70148703
>le 56% meme
>>
>>70148688

There are other things we can compare for entertainment. Red Bull versus cream soda. James Cameron versus Uwe Boll. Cock versus balls.

Why IQ 128 versus IQ 111? Why patrician versus pleb? It's boring as shit yet that's all we talk about.
>>
>>70148800
You're digging yourself a bigger whole, dumbass.
>>70148758
8's are subhuman
>>
>>70148816
You literally don't know how to spell hole.
>>
>>70148188
>if you're stupid you shouldn't be allowed to learn
???
>>
>>70148362
i cant wait
>>
>>70148188
>mandatory IQ tests before you can attend high school
What?
>>
well it doesn't matter much. it's not as if american education could get any worse. right?
>>
>>70148584
Literally autism. Autists like it when things are easily quantifiable and fit into neat categories. They don't do well with gray areas and stuff.
>>
>>70149151

Ohhh. That must be why /pol/ got so mad when I explained that my pronouns are xe, xem, and xyr. My intersectionality is problematic for their differently-abled lived experiences.
>>
>>70148188
So many stupid ideas in such small sentences.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.