[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Japanese Thread / 日本語スレッド

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: rila fukushima 65.jpg (46KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
rila fukushima 65.jpg
46KB, 1080x1080px
This thread is for the discussion of the language, culture, travel, daily life, etc. of Japan.
Let's tark at randam in Japanese and English. Take it easy!

Previous Thread >>70103567
Learn Japanese Thread >>>/int/djt
過去ログ http://desuarchive.org/int/search/subject/日本語スレッド/

次スレを立てる前に必ずスレ立て宣言をして下さい。次スレリンクも忘れずに。
Please declare when making a new thread and post its link.
>>
外寒い。ぬくい家の中に閉じこもってたい。
>>
there is a girl i met in japan and i really liked her, and i think she liked me too. we really hit it off. we have been talking since i left japan, but she hasn't responded to my messages for three days i'm starting to think something may be up (´・ω・`)
can anyone give me advice?
>>
一年のうち冬至より後に本格的な冬がやってくるのって、一日のうち朝方に一番気温が低くなるのと同じ原理だよね。
>>
>>70116137
Maybr she got tired of relationship over internet.
>>
>>70116204
how i love her
>>
>>70116312
My advice is, focus on your real life. That's better for both of you.
>>
>>70116377
i think she may be in trouble. (´・ω・`) she would tell me she didnt like me if she didnt
>>
>>70116432
Do you have any other way to contact her? Like phone calling or paper letter. Is there common friend in Japan?
>>
>>70116500
i have her number but i don't know if i will be able to talk to her i am really bad at talking to girls (´・ω・`)
>>
>>70116556
Be a man. Just make a phone call to her if you are worried about her.
>>
>>70116137
How long has it been since you left Japan?
>>
>>70116600
ok i will call her (´・ω・`)
>>
>>70116643
SHE ANSWERED but i couldn't talk to her i just hung up...(´・ω・`)
>>
File: 1467645676561.png (21KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1467645676561.png
21KB, 900x900px
>>70116671
Awful bait, apply yourself
>>
>>70116719
>>70116719
(´・ω・`)
>>
>>70116671
Jesus.

Well, at least you got to know she is alive. Good for you, I guess?
>>
3日返事しなかっただけで電話かけてきてさらにガチャ切りされたらかなりひく
>>
>>70116719
Is your wife asian?
>>
File: hmmm.png (7KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
hmmm.png
7KB, 420x420px
@70116933

write a 300 word essay on why you think you have the right to reply to me and why I should reply to you, and i MIGHT consider the POSSIBILITY of making a post to reply to you
>>
都市というのは貧困街である。
資産の無い貧乏人が働くために出稼ぎに来る町だから。
わざわざそんなところに私用で行く必要はないのだ(´・ω・‘)
>>
bump suru
>>
Mokkai bump shita
>>
bump desu
>>
>>70119709
they made a new thread
>>70116429
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.