[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post facts that put time into perspective. >the last person

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Be Mah Valentine.jpg (49KB, 475x720px) Image search: [Google]
Be Mah Valentine.jpg
49KB, 475x720px
Post facts that put time into perspective.
>the last person who was born a slave in the US died in 1972 (some who claim to have been slaves died later, but there isn't documentation to back them up)
>the last slave that was born in Africa and taken to the US died in 1935

Freed slaves were to our grandparents what WW2 soldiers are to us (assuming your grandparents were born around the 30s).
>>
people born after 911 is in hs and will be in college in 3 years
>>
>>70111089
People who doesn't remember 9/11 voted in the past election.

For us was a great deal that people who didn't live under Pinochet's regime started voting in the early 2000s.
>>
>>70111072
what if you're a slave to the rhythm?
>>
>>70111072
>be proclaimed a veteran of a war exactly 100 years after its conclusion
>know your exact birthdate and the events of a hundred years ago with full clarity despite being illiterate

this guy was something special
>>
>>70111940
He was recorded on the census, that's how we know.
>>
File: 1481706296199.jpg (55KB, 442x623px) Image search: [Google]
1481706296199.jpg
55KB, 442x623px
I've been browsing this website for 8 years already
>>
>>70111089
You speaks gud english, Tyrone
>>
>>70112539
are
>>
>Man who enlisted in the finnish company of the waffen ss is 93 years old
>he was 17 years old when he and 1400 other finns enlisted in 1941
>he enlisted because he though the soviet union as the biggest threat for finland and that germany is the only force that can resist soviet power and defeat it
>got bullied for trying to save his country by commies for the rest of his life
>>
>>70112683
lel literally dindu nuffin mentality

Everybody knew how shit the Nazis were back then, that's why the whole world fought them.
>>
My great grandfather saw the emperor with his own eyes and fought in both world wars
>>
>>70112977
It's almost as if you're implying that the soviets were better... well said, comrade, no gulag for you today
>>
>>70113161
You know Finland had its own military right?
>>
>>70112977
Not really, anti-communism along with communism itself were the two biggest political movements during the 1930's and at worst germany was seen as the vanguard of anti-communism movement.

They were only branded as evil after the anglo-bolshevik alliance needed a scapegoat for the destruction they themselves inflicted.
>>
>>70113461
put down the hand sanitiser Pekka
>>
>>70113487
Good come back lad.
>>
1 Argentina a shit
2 South America a shit
3 fuck Chile
4 remove Turk
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.