[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why haven't you converted to Islam yet It's the only

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8

File: image.png (52KB, 500x612px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
52KB, 500x612px
Why haven't you converted to Islam yet
It's the only thing that can save the west
>women take a back seat
>women dress modestly
>no degeneracy
>calls for action when needed
>homosexuality will be banned
>deviants kept in check
>strong unifying family culture

Some kinks need to worked out(pedophilia and bestiality), but once we do that western civilization will be saved
>>
>things
>I
>don't
>like
>will
>be
>banned

is there a religion that bans frogposters?
>>
File: PepeTheFrogfacialdistortion.jpg (74KB, 1333x900px) Image search: [Google]
PepeTheFrogfacialdistortion.jpg
74KB, 1333x900px
>sand digger culture
>>
Make a new version of islam (get rid of the boring things like prayer) and I'm in
>>
cuz it's hard to found muslim in Taiwan
>>
I'm literally going to fake convert to marry my girlfriend who's from a Muslim family.
>>
>>70110896
Why not protestant christianity, sounds like it's up your alley
>>
islam is not islam without prayer
islam is something you grow into by practice by doing the routine
>>
At that point why not just implement a fascist state if you just want to ban things you don't like?
>>
>>70110706
Islam. Frogs are a representation of one of Allah's creatures, which is shirk.
>>
>>70110896
>get rid of the boring things like prayer
just adopt some chinese or african religion
>>
>>70110650
because islam is satanic and i still have a sense of morality enough not to follow the false prophet
>>
File: taquiya.jpg (63KB, 564x564px) Image search: [Google]
taquiya.jpg
63KB, 564x564px
>>70110650
because im not a sandnigger
>>
Christianity has all this all you have to do is to just follow it
>>
>>70110650
All the homos, roleplaying weebs and trannies who infected sverigetråden recently honestly made me more open towards Islam. I didnt really grasp how fucking disgusting and annoying these faggots were before I had to interact with them. Islam is completely right about how we should deal with them.
>>
>>70110650
ahhh yes the religion where it says that humans are made out of sand
>>
>>70112394
> posting in general threads like SvTr
Maybe that's the problem?
>>
File: bacon_butty_6.jpg (112KB, 1000x953px) Image search: [Google]
bacon_butty_6.jpg
112KB, 1000x953px
>>70110650
>>
Because I ain't sexist, I like degeneracy, homos are alright and family culture is a meme that pretty much means the father acting as everybody's boss even if he's no good at it.
Fuck that shit, I rather be a cuck and than get cucked by a culture dominated by the spook of religion and last millennium '''culture''''.
>>
>no alcohol
>no pork

ahaha fuck off
>>
File: KahrolsunRüyanız.jpg (73KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
KahrolsunRüyanız.jpg
73KB, 1080x1349px
>yfw Anzu is also grown up under Islamic influence
>>
File: 74849606_large_Pobeda_Peresveta.jpg (571KB, 900x739px) Image search: [Google]
74849606_large_Pobeda_Peresveta.jpg
571KB, 900x739px
>>70110650
Why haven't you converted to orthodox christianity yet
It's the only thing that can save the west
>women take a back seat
>women dress modestly
>no degeneracy
>calls for action when needed
>homosexuality will be banned
>deviants kept in check
>strong unifying family culture
>>
>>70110913
move to malaysia
>>
>>70114234
Sauce pic?
>>
>>70110650
Yeah because Islamic countries are such great countries to live in lol

>It's the only thing that can save the west

Islam is one of the things destroying the West, on the contrary
>>
>>70112495
But it used to be just fine up to 1 year ago.
>>
>>70111004
It's so retarded you keep spamming this picture and never bothering to use genuine arguments. I know you most probably don't know what taqiyya is.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.