[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Actually /int/ makes me feel great and relieved because everyone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: images (1).jpg (8KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
8KB, 251x201px
Actually /int/ makes me feel great and relieved
because everyone here is LOW and RUDE regardless of their nationality

convincing me that we are all from same race and there is NO morally superior people and/or country
>>
>>70107719

Everyone is piece of shit with their own inner demons and vices that they need to work on.
>>
>>70107719
Shut up nip
>>
>>70107719
Zitto animale
>>
>>70107719
It's a fairly idyllic egalitarian community to be quite honest
>>
technically if you plot flag versus rude posts you will find a pattern of being rude all the time versus trying to make nice

you want to think we are somewhat like because you don't get this kind of interaction irl
but there are statistical patterns to underlie cultural differences, if you cared for such things
>>
wtf is kamen rider?
>>
>>70107719
Still some are nicer that others. Russians are rarely rude probably because they are all self haters and don't speak enough English to deliver the message. Norwegians are pretty benign, too, since they rarely sperg out or get triggered but they are not bantered as hard as some others. Could probably think of other examples. Are you actually Japanese or a proxy?
>>
>>70107864
>technically if you plot
have you?
>>
>>70107719
Dumb Jap.
>>
>>70107904
i am trying to say there is great bias in thinking there isn't a pattern due to experiential deference
>>
>>70107719
i'm really getting sick of this namefag
>>
>>70108008
and a stupid name too
>>
File: ダウンロード.jpg (5KB, 192x192px) Image search: [Google]
ダウンロード.jpg
5KB, 192x192px
>>70107956
so you are saying one would see one country makes significantly more rude postings than other country when all the posts on /int/ are properly standardized and bias-removed

ok not bad
>>
>>70108036
there is a 2 dimensional plot circulating here with 4 quadrants. something about quality/informative vs rude/shitposting. but i don't buy it, it is too subjective.
>>
>>70108036
not significantly more per se or just even whether or not it is called for, being aggressive ie starting full on hate op or just defending ie, being like the nordics

you got to be precise in defining the types of data etc and so on
>>
>>70108081
that was was just guesswork it's not scientific
>>
File: 1479672952129.gif (85KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1479672952129.gif
85KB, 480x270px
This is a very nice thread
Because there are no Australians in it
>>
File: truman.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
truman.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>70107719
t. nip
>>
>>70107913
Do Brazilians like bananas?
>>
>>70107719
ZITTO ANIMALE
>>
>>70107719
/int/ confirmed my fears that colombians are the kind of people to start petty arguments and insult without provocation.
>>
>>70107719
Fuck off gook
>>
>>70107719
i'm nice
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.