[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw 161cm >tfw starting to bald >tfw shit jawline >tfw

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1478955579713.png (229KB, 1000x1144px) Image search: [Google]
1478955579713.png
229KB, 1000x1144px
>tfw 161cm
>tfw starting to bald
>tfw shit jawline
>tfw recessed chin because my mother didn't breastfeed me
>tfw seriously buggeye'd
>tfw autistic because mother had me at 37
Tell me a reason to live boys, why is life so unfair?
>>
>tfw 167cm
>tfw 50kg even if i'm full all the time
>tfw girlish quiet voice
i can't even be a trap cus i'm ugly
>>
>>70102737
>tfw 185cm
>tfw full head of hair
>tfw normal jawline
>tfw normal chin
>tfw not bugeyed
>tfw not autistic even though my mother was 35 when I was born

Feels OK man
>>
>>70102737
>>tfw recessed chin because my mother didn't breastfeed me

how true is this?
>>
>>70102847
go to korea for plastic surgery lad. you only have 1 life to make it right
>>
>>70102737

>tfw 161cm

This is such a miserable way of life

Even I at 189 cm feel short even though days can go by whitout seeing anyone taller than me people here are so disgustingly short
average adult male is like 167 and the average female barely 160 everyday I see so many adult people both male and female who cant even reach the 5 feet tall mark

humans in general are really short
>>
>>70103314
This. It's terrible.

I'm 195cm and even I feel really short. There are so many people taller in my city. It's like walking through a jungle.
>>
>No breastfeeding causes weak chin
What?
>>
>tfw 5'6
>despite the fact I'm 100% Dutch descent
>>
life is sad.
>>
>>70102737
Feels bad man

Probably you have a recessed chin because of genetics + mouthbreathing and not because your mother didn't beastfreed you.

I was going to give you advice but there is no way to fix being 5"3...
>>
>>70104706
>100% Dutch descent
The Dutch didn't become tall until the late 1800s. So there's a chance you came from the manlet ages
>>
>178cm
>5cm short of being able to get a gf
>too tall to trap
>>
>>70104428
>There are so many people taller in my city
Nice meme friendo.
>>
>>70102737
Your 5'3? Jesus Christ that was the average male height of the Vikings who tried to settle in Greenland and got btfo by the savage natives and shit environment.
>>
File: image.jpg (945KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
945KB, 3264x2448px
>>70102737
Your 5'3? Jesus Christ that was the average male height of the Vikings who tried to settle in Greenland and got btfo by the savage natives and shit environment. I mean I'm half Norwegian and 5'6 but a lot of my ancestors lived in a shit environment (North Dakota) and the government took away great great great grandpas farm. Pic related
>>
>fat
>started to bald at 18
>average height

I just shaved my hair and went on a diet. Can't do much for being king of the manlets, tho.
>>
>>70102737
>Euromanlets
>>
>>70107080
>>70106753
Height is not so important. If you are over 5"10 and maybe 5"9 it's fine. Not ideal height but at least you are average.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.