[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nearly all the clothes you wear are made from slave labor. The

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1.jpg (95KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
95KB, 1024x768px
Nearly all the clothes you wear are made from slave labor. The smartphone in your hand was built in subpar conditions using toxic chemicals mined in even worse conditions. The food you eat likely comes from animals exploited and kept in horrible cages. The petroleum products you're using have harmed the environment and contributed to bloodshed around the world.

The idea of a moral first world country is an illusion. Yet you guys argue about which country is "more first world" 24/7 here like it's something to be proud of. In my case I'm from a country that is struggling because of the oppressive EU and PROUD of it.
>>
>Nearly all the clothes you wear are made from slave labor. The smartphone in your hand was built in subpar conditions using toxic chemicals mined in even worse conditions. The food you eat likely comes from animals exploited and kept in horrible cages. The petroleum products you're using have harmed the environment and contributed to bloodshed around the world.
Kick ass. I feel like a Feudal Lord.
>>
>>70094938
but we are in the third world m8
>>
morality itself is not illusion
the practice of being a moral citizen is permissive, ie, it doesn't physically matter on a daily basis so much

this does not make right and wrong disappear just because there is suffering in the world

wow can you like not
>>
>>70094967
what did he mean by this?
>>
File: 846.jpg (74KB, 640x533px) Image search: [Google]
846.jpg
74KB, 640x533px
>>70094967
I bought you a lighter
>>
>>70094852
t. podemos voter
>>
>>70094852
Sadly enough you're correct friend, there's things you can do however apart from being mindful in the use of scarce resources, eg I can buy all of those things, smartphones, clothes gas, made in Mexico from listed companies which do have a responsibility to minimize those types of abuses so while yes, they may not be eliminated (eg the global rare earth markets is controlled by China) it[s still better conditions than the stuff made in other countries plus it contributes to my local economy.
>>
>>70094852
ok so become third world then, go live morally in a third world shithole
>>
>>70095306
i am already

i mean this isnt the same as china but you know what they say about spain (no jobs)
>>
>>70094852
>spen
>struggling because of the oppresive EU
If so give back money and vote podemos fckin ungrateful siestanigger
>>
File: walled world.jpg (131KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
walled world.jpg
131KB, 1280x960px
>>70095306
Nah man, there's a middle way, pictured was posted in a bait thread but the data in terms of population and income is actually interesting..
>>
>>70095606
Nothing wrong with walls. The third world would be a nice place if they were nice to each other. they work under those conditions because their bosses, also local, impose them.
>>
>>70095916
Not my point at all but each country should do as they think is best for them. Having said that you do it at your own expense or do you think it would be fair for us to try and force the impoverished nations of Central America to pay for a wall in our southern border?

Extorsion and indecency are not the same as safety and diplomacy, Mexico spends a lot of money on cooperating with the Americans on everything from the war on drugs to stemming migrants from other countries, I say we can no longer afford such luxuries. With the way the president elect of the United States has been hitting our reputation it may be about time to look for other sources of tourism income, say give visa free access to Iranians.
>>
>>70096415
Obviously the country making it should pay for the wall. I didn't have the american wall in mind when I made that comment, but the ones in the spanish territories in Africa and others near here.

The Trump thing is ridiculous and an insult to Mexico. I saw a mexican the other day on TV saying there's no way you guys will pay for the wall, no idea what he was (obviously from government), but I hope he's right.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.