[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your country Why aren't you a Zen Buddhist yet? Way I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: meditation.png (729KB, 636x479px) Image search: [Google]
meditation.png
729KB, 636x479px
Your country

Why aren't you a Zen Buddhist yet?

Way I hear tell, most of you have nothing but time on your hands and a profound emptiness in your life. Why not join a group where that emptiness is an asset? Use all that free time you have to meditate, contemplating void and nothingness. You're fuckin halfway there already.

I bet you'd be a Roshi in under a year. Jesus Christ.
>>
File: 1480266826183.jpg (29KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
1480266826183.jpg
29KB, 399x385px
>Zen
>Buddhism
>>
>>70076359
Nani?
>>
>>70075886
Meditation is overrated and Zen buddism is vile rabble-rouser.
>>
>>70076359
仏教だぞ。無知は死ねゴミ。
>>
>>70075886
Zen Buddhism is fucking weird.
When told to find the answer to a question you aren't supposed to find the answer, just do something stupid, or say something stupid that has no relation.

The only beneficial thing I gained from it was the idea of the meditative state.
>>
>>70077061
If you meditated more, you wouldn't be so mad when you lose at SC/LoL.
>>
just stop impose your shit
>>
File: pepenso.jpg (240KB, 1226x904px) Image search: [Google]
pepenso.jpg
240KB, 1226x904px
>>70077234
Yeah it seems buttblasting but the thing is that there is no question and no answer, also if you even trying to talk about Zen then you don't understand a shit about that lmao now I'll beat the shit out of your ass with my bamboo stick
>>
Bhuddism is too alien for westeners to properly understand so we make hippie bullshit out of it that would be laughed at in asia.
>>
i will try to medidate some time but dunno how to do it. the reason is even while trying to sleep stupidfy random thoughts doesn't allow me to EMPTY my mind. i miss the times when i could stop thinking
>>
>>70075886
zen is opposite to 4chan
>>
>>70075886
I used to meditate but I never attained satori so I stopped. It helped me overcome my depression tho
>>
File: Mark 7 24-30.jpg (610KB, 1406x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Mark 7 24-30.jpg
610KB, 1406x1000px
>>70077705
This.

People who grew up on Jesus or Mohammad can never fully comprehend Buddhism. The mindset isn't there.
>>
>>70077462
This guy gets it. The second you say "Zen is.." then you've already missed the "point"
>>
It is unbecoming for a White man to adopt an Asiatic faith. The ideas which you mention are anyway a borrowing and butchery of Greek thought. The path to virtue, noble purpose, and the good life is through Aristotle, Plato and Socrates (and others). Learning and knowledge are the true path; leave mysticism and day-dreaming to the Orient.
>>
>>70075886
I tried, but then I heard a tree falling...
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.