[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it true that Polish look down on Russians because they are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: europe wage2016.png (172KB, 892x701px) Image search: [Google]
europe wage2016.png
172KB, 892x701px
Is it true that Polish look down on Russians because they are poor?

That's kinda sad :o
>>
Why does this polack still do this?
>>
No, they don't
t. fugged busty girl from Poland last year
>>
>>70071673
What are you
>>
File: pepe couch.png (15KB, 489x423px) Image search: [Google]
pepe couch.png
15KB, 489x423px
>>70071673
Where r u from?

You must be pretty handsome to have fucked a polish girl.
>>
>>70071765
I live in Eastern Russia near Mongolia's border
>>
>>70071785
I'm pretty average
Just be yourself and joke a lot
>>
>>70071624

Polaks are permanently butthurt about everything related to Russia. That's an essential part of their culture and mindset, they simply can't stop doing this.
>>
>>70071673
You are a wizard?
>>
>>70071785
xaxaxa are you kidding
polish girls are easy as fuck

but russian girls are the easiest here at sunny beach
>>
>>70071832
that's pretty accurate твн
>>
File: pepe easter.png (12KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
pepe easter.png
12KB, 420x420px
>>70071832
Why should Poles be butthurt about poor miserable Russia?
>>
>>70071609

Isn't east asia thing to rank people based on their income ?

And act polite or inpolite accordingly.
>>
File: 1477566836739.png (44KB, 1194x554px) Image search: [Google]
1477566836739.png
44KB, 1194x554px
>>70071907
>>
>>70071609
That would be pretty classist.
>>
>>70071960
is that first one supposed to be polish? why does he look like ottoman
>>
File: europe economics.jpg (351KB, 1260x1260px) Image search: [Google]
europe economics.jpg
351KB, 1260x1260px
>>70071960
Hey Ivan! Polan's toilets are dirty, get back to work! XDDDD
>>
>>70072004
It's for ukranians. And bydlos. You can earn more here if you're not stupid. Although I'd like to work in CD project red.
>>
File: poland safe.png (350KB, 1525x921px) Image search: [Google]
poland safe.png
350KB, 1525x921px
>>
>>70072134
Your fierce delirium could be taken seriously if it is in this context and read.
The Russians were able to get all of this is not due to the fact that they live in the best country in the world and other countries envy her.
And because the overall level of civilization will produce high-quality and inexpensive. So there is Russia only won that belongs to the mind, a reasonable person.
When "in the history of" the earth ate here, there ate the food.
With iPhones him go (on credit under 40% per annum) on the Lexus ride, and who rides the whore? Those who work for the 40k a month? Or 300kk second seamen programmers-to-php?
For those who travels, you're not even a person, you can be buried under the wheels and buy indulgences.
And in everything else, there is no contribution of the Russian Federation, general ZERO access to imported technology, lol, WE WILL allowed to buy imported equipment! It is the same with education.
Well, of course, get the "best in the world of education" that would work for a manager 30k. Those who loot rowing shovel here have vocational education. It is education on dick spit.
In general, this pohren pizdёzh about social unrest, etc. Nichrome is not and it is understood by all. But never because of what you wrote.
Especially plaiting here, for contrast, all Hickey-couch potatoes. I have a bunch of "normal guy" saw that sewn up now, soon posedeyut such a hassle.
And yet, tell me what you're nourishing, too early for such a "never dreamed"? About all this diversity of pathogens oncological diseases?
Or are you so successful that can afford imported food there?
After all, unlike you imagine our gastrointestinal cancer is not kastuesh at a rapid pace!
In 2017 nothing is further also will be nothing, people will starve, or go take out a loan to buy the eat and pay the old loan.
Welcome to the Russia XXI
>>
>>70072781
I can hardly understand what you wrote there. But if you meant that Russia is shit I agree basically. But Poland isn't much better. If I go to another country for a work, it will be a really prosperous one. Like Netherlands, Denmark or Germany.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.