[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>come to Australia from the UK >told that i'm only

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: file.png (443KB, 615x391px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
443KB, 615x391px
>come to Australia from the UK
>told that i'm only allowed to cross the road at designated crossing points rather then just whenever
>police fine people for crossing the road
>heard it's even worse than America

How can places be such police states that it's illegal to cross the road?
>>
Illegal here as well. Learn to behave in society.
>>
>>70070968
Depends on the city. Weird places like Sydney and Melbourne probably enforce it, but they're the only places in Aus with toll roads (besides a few in Brissy), so that says enough.
>>
its a fucking prison colony not a resort
>>
>>70070968

it's easy, the next time you're hit by a car turn down the medics trying to take you to a hospital
>>
>>70070968
It's illegal here as well if you're less than 25 metres from the crossing, but it's not enforced except for gypsies so they don't beg at the fire stops in some cities.
>>
>>70070968
It's the case in a lot of Europe as well. I remember being told off by a pedestrian (!) for crossing the road in Poland when there were no cars in sight at the dead of night. Truly unbelievable

>>70071154
>>70071514
Hahahahha
>>
>>70070968
>guy walks across road being retarded and not paying attention
>car hits and permanently cripples guy
>guy is angry and tries suing people for his retardation
You realise laws regarding this exist in most developed nations. Though you'll rarely find it aggressively enforced anywhere, not in Aus either. As long as you cross the road safely you're fine. If you do it in a way that makes traffic slam on its brakes or almost kills you; then you might get a warning from the police if they see you do this (which is unlikely considering they're not everywhere). Otherwise drivers will be pissed off but everyone will continue on with their day.
>>
you have to go back
>>
>>70071575
>Suing someone for running you over

Truly desert yanks
>>
>>70071652
Unfathomable post
>>
>>70071621
I wasn't talking about aussies, that doesn't really happen, I was talking about you.
>>
File: 1480359111319.jpg (135KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1480359111319.jpg
135KB, 1080x1080px
>live in Ameriga
>dumb fat nigger chokes on KFC chicken leg
>save his life
>get sued because he didn't give you permission to unkill him
Living the dream
>>
Lived in Melbourne my whole life, never been fined personally or known anybody to get fined for jaywalking
I do know a guy who got fined for not wearing a bike helmet though
>>
>>70070968
its called j-walking faggot
fit in or fuck off
>>
>>70071896
Melbourne posts lack substance
I don't come to 4chink for this
>>
>>70070968
I've never been fined for crossing wherever. On top of that I've also never been fined for riding a push bike without a helmet.
Who the fuck gets fined for j-walking?
>>
>>70072011
Memo to self - be more exciting
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.