[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mentally handicapped and arrogant people >never ending

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: 1479416636008.jpg (48KB, 500x486px) Image search: [Google]
1479416636008.jpg
48KB, 500x486px
>mentally handicapped and arrogant people
>never ending corruption everywhere
>education system is basically a racketeering operation
>shitskins everywhere
>'it could be worse' + 'at least we're not america' mentality
>dumb """"women"""
>crab mentality
>backstabbing and scamming are considered a virtue
>life inside a bubble
>brown top 40 autotune shithole
>feminism maxed out
>fast food wrapers and dirty snow everywhere
>no national identity
>chinks everywhere
>controlled by kikes
>no international standards
>WE WUZ TOP NATION IN 1994, WE'LL BE IT AGAIN WITH MULTICULTURALISM
>caste society
>absurdely high house prices for a 3rd world economy
>lower classes are degenerate and have no brain or soul
>upper class is degenerate and have no brain or soul
>mafia runs Quebec and triad runs Vancouver
>magpies everywhere

To describe Canada, it's like an autistic kid acting cocky on the internet who is just lucky and safe inside his isolated room.
>>
>>70067383
delet

it's too fucking true
>>
Where did the whole Canada being a "great country" meme come from.
Also lets not forget that you fags have zero culture besides hockey
>>
>>70067433
It's a relic from the 90's when most of the world was still third world tier, now Canada is below average at best
>>
>>70067433
>Where did the whole Canada being a "great country" meme come from.
American liberals who think the entire country is Toronto/Montreal and who'd rather not be associated with the dang dirty South.
>>
https://www.thestar.com/business/2016/10/23/finance-ministers-key-advisers-want-100m-canadians-by-2100.html

Redpill me on the "100 Million Canadians by 2100 Initiative" leafbros
>>
>>70067460
The entire country is actuallyToronto/Montreal plus Vancouver, though
>>
It's still the second-best country in the Americas.
>>
>>70067493
Likely an excuse to get people to be okay with importing uneducated shitskins en masse
>>
>>70067493
He is no longer the minister of that file
>>
>>70067535
Unless you count greenland
>>
>>70067535
that's not saying much
>>
>>70067550
Yeah, you now have a Muslim immigrant from Somalia in charge.
>>
>>70067559
Doesn't change a thing.

>>70067560
True, but it is consolation compared to the absolute state of the Americas outside of the US and Canada.
>>
hah! nice try leafy, i am still sending my entire family over to canada in less than a month to start anew
>>
>>70067569
>Columbia knows about your ministers

Ironically, he's closer to our conservatives but I guess he knew which way the wind was blowing last election
>>
>>70067383
At least we have mosques
>>
>>70067660
You mean Terrorist hives?
>>
>>70067383
>magpies everywhere
I never really thought about this, but now that you mention it it's 100% true. Fuckers are everywhere.
>>
>>70067505
Alberta. Canada's Texas.
>>
>>70067695
magpie is a symbol bird of korea. they bring wealth and luck. you should be grateful.
>>
>>70067644
I literally live there, I'm just here on vacation.

I don't know much about the guy, though, it just looked like the perfect meme for that position.
>>
>>70067707
Delet

We aren't religious, we just disapprove of fags and hate the government
>>
File: 1471442782636.jpg (173KB, 679x631px) Image search: [Google]
1471442782636.jpg
173KB, 679x631px
>>70067720
They're nice they show up at your window at 4:30 am every morning to wake you up and attack your cat
>>
>>70067746
just pointing out a fact cuz he doesn't know about the province that basically bailed out the federal government and especially quebec for the past decade with oil money.
>>
>>70067695
that's only in alberta and related places, i don't think i've ever seen one in ontario
t. ontarioan who moved
>>
>>70067383
This is what happens when the "conservatives" are actually christian/catholic reactionary corporatist s, the "progressives" are the new-feminists regressive left, the Left is composed of cucks and wannabe Stalinists, the Right is composed of memetards and wannabe Nazis, and anything that sits in the centre is labeled as fascism by leftards and communism by rightfags. Words like "liberal" and "conservative" are literally without meaning today.

You can't say anything without being wrong or an unacceptable extremist. Even the centre isn't safe because everyone is so far polarized they can't see the centre from their ideological highground, or they've been so thoroughly duped by whatever political-corporate interest group that they've completely lost the ability to consider a suggestion or problem from another's position. And that doesn't make them somehow better, it means they're shoehorned into a box where they have to vote for the lesser evil amongst the options presented. Thinking people have been marginalized by interest groups on both "sides" of the political spectrum. Actual input from experts is ridiculed, and attempts to ameliorate the legitimate problems plaguing our system are shouted down by corporatist and neu-sociology interest groups.
>>
>>70067758
wow. i dunno what made canadian magpies so violent. here they just scare away sparrows when they find biscuit crumbs in parks. also they steal keys and coins. i dunno why.
>>
>You were born just in time to take part in the creation of the Canadian national identity

Feels good man.
>>
>>70067746
An EKOS/CBC poll in 2002 indicated that attitudes towards same-sex marriage were more supportive in Alberta than they were in the provinces of Manitoba and Saskatchewan, both of which had recognized same-sex marriage earlier.[8]

An October 2011 poll conducted by the Citizen Society Research Lab at Lethbridge College found that 72.1% of Albertans supported same-sex marriage, while 27.9% opposed it.[9][10]

Retarded meme cunt.
>>
>>70067843
>Disapprove=opposed

Mmkay
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.