[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Son!, you should do normal things at your age, you should

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: jajajajaa.jpg (20KB, 704x400px) Image search: [Google]
jajajajaa.jpg
20KB, 704x400px
>Son!, you should do normal things at your age, you should go to the cinema with your friends, talk to girls, get new friends, you know, normal things
yeah, do you remember that i am a 5'4 manlet?

bitch
>>
>>70065352
5'4" is a giant in European Mexico
>>
>>70065352
>be 6'3''
>...but fat
God hates me....
>>
>>70065352

Become the girl (male), Jorge.
>>
Imagine living in a beautiful, safe european country where you can go into the wilderness and not sufffer being mauled by something dangerous. Now imagine being an annoying spaniard manchild that would rather waste time on the internet than outside.
Go outside Jorge. At least you're doing something and relaxing your mind.
>>
>>70065677
God didn't make you fat, you did.
>>
>>70065705

you can be lazy in any environment, even in paradise
>>
>>70065352
Jokes on you, i'm 6'' and still don't do normal stuff
>>
>>70065705
Yea, going out in garbage cold weather is so fun lmao
>>
>>70065756

You spend all day inside, what the hell do you know?
>>
>>70065715
God gave me this brain.
>>
>>70065930
No he made you normal

You made yourself like this
>>
>>70066010
You might find someone who took pity on you if you went to church Jorge
>>
>>70065756
If you're too ugly to get pussy and you're already a cuteposter you mught as well be pussy
>>
>>70065852
cus you're a little bitch. you dont have to look good to get pussy
>>
And there the faggot goes deleting all of his posts again, forgetting that it all gets archived. Stop being so anxious Jorge.
>>
>>70065953
Wrong. The universe is deterministic.
>>
>>70065677
Holy shit, do you weigh 700 pounds?
>>
>>70065352
Being a manlet doesn't prevent you from having guy friends. Most dudes aren't anywhere near that shallow.
>>
>>70068559
>>70068614
why the fuck did you bump this thread
>>
File: nice.png (238KB, 881x632px) Image search: [Google]
nice.png
238KB, 881x632px
>>70068633
Too high to look at the timestamps, bud
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.