[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you hate me god, why? Am I not even allowed to have animal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

Why do you hate me god, why?
Am I not even allowed to have animal friends?
I treated them as my family, had them on a healthy diet, allowed them to fly and walk freely in my room and house, and one after another you keep robbing me of them. Am I truly that unworthy in your eyes?
Why god ;_;
>>
you treated them as slaves, zoo critters, not truly as god intended

god did not say put these guys in our house and keep them as you would young children because god is not the idiot, you are
>>
Because you're a fuckin' Lebo, ay, cunt?

t. God
>>
>>70063147
they're domesticated and are literally by the millions
besides if I let them free they wouldn't survive half a day in beirut, so they had a higher chance of survival with me

fuck you, you inconsiderate piece of hypocritical shit
>>
>>70063238
they are not meant to be domesticated as in literally keep them in your house

they are meant to make your life easier if you physically needed them
you are not meant to be use them emotionally, that is psychological abuse because their physical dependency is interlocked with your emotional need
ie they will die if you no longer cared for them, you strip them of their life then you strip them of subsistence, and since they had no soul you took every dignity they had and they are left with nothing but the hollow shell that you created for them, they are not animals, they are emotional-garbage dumps
>>
>>70063325
wow, go be a fedora elsewhere faggot
>>
It might have something to do with you sticking your dick inside them.
It's a parrot bro. Get a fleshlight next time.
>>
>>70063409
your pet is not your friend if you feed your friend just because you wanted someone to talk me

you become their burden because you know they will not forgo food not listen to your bs
>>
>>70063495
to talk to*
>>
File: 1484701052716.jpg (20KB, 399x489px) Image search: [Google]
1484701052716.jpg
20KB, 399x489px
GOD PLEASE KILL ME SMITE ME DOWN END MY MISERY GOD PLEASE END MY LIFE
>>
>>70063529
done :)
>>
>>70063538
Thank you. God is dutch?
>>
>>70063104
>le banon
get the fuck back to plebbit.
>>
>>70063712
no god is an aussie bogan
>>
God hates you because you and your """people""" are fucking subhumans

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwHLXNj7fXE
>>
>>70063104
>walk freely in my room and house

Here's your problem: animal are not meant to be jailed inside in a tiny building.
>>
>>70063961
they're birds, you cant let them freely go outsode either
lots of predator birds and living in an urban are wont help them exactly fly freely
>>
>>70063104
Don't use scented candles. don't use non-stick pans. Never let him near smoke in general, air spray a no-no
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.