[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does desiring the extermination of all the non-white races make

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

File: here come the smug dabber.png (66KB, 554x400px) Image search: [Google]
here come the smug dabber.png
66KB, 554x400px
Does desiring the extermination of all the non-white races make one a bad person?
>>
yes it does you fucking straight white male i expected more from the most tolerant country in the world sweden
>>
>>70003940
Not if the whites join in to create one global race. ;)
>>
>>70003940
Why would you want finnbros to die?
:^(
>>
No because that's what they want for whites
>>
It makes you normal
>>
>>70004041
>opposing genocide is now enough to make you an SJW

wew
>>
>>70004150
it's just banter m8ty
>>
File: incrediblehihgspeed.png (122KB, 225x328px) Image search: [Google]
incrediblehihgspeed.png
122KB, 225x328px
>>70003940
makes you this guy
>>
>>70003940

it makes you a wasteful, irrational person. which is worse in a lot of ways.
>>
>>70003940
Only if you want to kill the ones outside of white countries
>>
>>70004251
hmmmm
>>
>>70004251

Genocide is never irrational.
>>
>>70004325
>sweden
>being allowed to post here
What do they mean by this?
>>
>>70004325

What is a more powerful resource than human resource? Killing an entire potential workforce out of spite is pathetic policy.
>>
>>70004536

Spoken like a typical jew.
>>
>>70003940
no. it makes one a very intelligent person.
>>
>>70004251
>>70004536

Meet the international jew, everyone. The globalists reason exactly like this. This is how they justify it.
>>
>>70004617

You know it's true though.

Why did the nazis kill us when we were perfectly good slave labour? Who the hell kills millions of potential working hands? A leadership of irrational wasteful people, who conicidentally also ended up wasting all their manpower on unwinnable military campaigns for no fucking reason and losing everything.
>>
>>70003940
just makes you a /pol/ack irl. nothing else. you can hold the make anime great again picket
>>
>>70004841

The jew, everyone. He advocates slavery, openly. He even manages to exploit The Holocaust ® in his argument for enslaving the human race.
>>
>>70005097

Another pathetic ad-hominem retort from an intellectually inferior manchild, who is probably only so extreme in his views because his rhetoric is so poor he could never express himself convincingly so just burps out extremities instead.
>>
>>70004841
Taking every humanistic principle out of the equation, you are kind of right. However, having a slave force means that you have to take care of them and make sure they are healthy, else they just won't work. That puts you in a position where you are actually sustaining a potential enemy force. Risky move.
>>
>>70005346

Look, everyone. Another fine example of jewish tactics at play. Let's analyse:

Apparently, I am one who gives...
>pathetic ad-hominem retort[s]
... because I am an...
>intellectually inferior manchild

Need I say more?

>who is [...] so extreme in his views
I would call advocating the enslavement of the entire human race extreme. And that's an example of your views, not mine.

>because his rhetoric is so poor he could never express himself convincingly so just burps out extremities instead.
I think this speaks for itself as well.
>>
>>70005097
/pol/ keeps saying that the Jews are evil and whites are saints that dindu nuffin, but I only see whites being evil here, while the Jews talk sense.
>>
>>70003940
essentially, yes.
specially when people can't settle on what's a a white person exactly.
it'd be like your opinion, man.
>>
>>70005662
the guy is talking about slave labour lol
>>
>>70005716
He's not wrong, you know.
>>
>>70005761
well you just said hes not evil, and thats pretty evil
>>
>>70005580

I took every humanistic principle out of the equation because the starting position of this discussion had already done so, so I wanted to show that even from an entirely inhuman standpoint committing genocide does not make sense.

>>70005647

I responded with a personal attack to a personal attack, and I did not say you put in an entirely ad hominem response because you are a manchild. I said that you put in an ad hominem response (because you did) and then called you an stupid manchild, which you are.

But I am done discussing anything with you, you are boring.
>>
>>70005580
better pay them minimun wage and make them believe they are free so they take care of themselves
>>
>>70005806
Depends on how you look at it. In a way, a system completely focused on productivity and work can lead to a better society. A place where people care only about their trade and their work will be better than one where they care about their skin colour or facial features.
>>
File: 387192.jpg (18KB, 306x374px) Image search: [Google]
387192.jpg
18KB, 306x374px
>>70005919
>But I am done discussing anything with you, you are boring.

Good bye.
>>
>>70005716
He's from India. It's okay there to be a total slave for whole your life. Caste System.
>>
>>70006009
hey the brics are almost all here will we make it someday bros
>>
>>70003940
What does this articulation mean?
>>
>>70006135
> will we make
Last Russian Civil war in 2-3 years. Mark my word.
>>
>>70006204
w-what do you mean last
>>
>>70005919
Do not waste your time trying to talk reason into wh*tes
>>
>>70006293
See you hue-hue cowboy.
>>
File: 1482028274701.png (158KB, 666x607px) Image search: [Google]
1482028274701.png
158KB, 666x607px
this is literally the worst pepe
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.