[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You can only pick one of these nations to rule all of Asia*...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: YEAH.jpg (98KB, 600x475px) Image search: [Google]
YEAH.jpg
98KB, 600x475px
You can only pick one of these nations to rule all of Asia*...

Which do you choose?

*except Thailand of course because no one rules Thailand
>>
I pick Thailand to be quite honest familia
>>
มาได้อย่างไรมันเป็นเรื่องยากที่จะเห็นสคริปต์ไทยเมื่อวันที่ / int /?
>>
>>69994392
Koreans.
>>
Fuck that. The Filipinos are the strongest race in the world and deserve to rule entire Asia.
>>
under PRC, asia will finally be free from the rule and slavery of the west, and will work together to reach the stars and above.
>>
Korea. I geuinely want homefront to happen
>>
China because we're homies.
>>
China.
>>
We Japanese do not need uninformed people.
We Japanese do not need Asia.
We Japanese need only Japan.
>>
>>69994674
so enslave their women again?
>>
We Japanese never got them never before.
Only the business girl who tried to get money with free will was there.
>>
>>69994392
King Bhumipol , 4ever
He was obviously one of the MONARCH OF ASIA
>>
>>69994392

Japan. Like what the fuck, how is that even a question? All of Asia is rightful Japonese clay.
>>
Why should it be those only? Why not South East Asia? Or Mongolia?

Fuck it, I want Mongolia to rule Central, East, and South East Asia.
>>
>>69994392
Jerry's kids my ass
>>
>>69994392
For progress and cohesion? Definitely China. South Korea & Japan are useless for this, they've damaged Asia just through their entertainment media. I can't imagine what they would do with policy...Taiwan would also be shit, potential full-on western puppet too. Asia would stagnate and likely be exploited even more so by western cucks, with Taiwan at its head.

China is the only one with the will and political setup to fix shit and make leaps in progress for the region.
>>
thailand
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.