[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need help /int/ I am a nerdy black guy who would be considered

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_8172.jpg (178KB, 1280x850px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8172.jpg
178KB, 1280x850px
I need help /int/

I am a nerdy black guy who would be considered "whitewashed" by ignorant people, and the only girls that seem attracted to me are white girls. I'm not attracted to black girls and they dont like me anyways.

But I really only like Asians and Latinas. The problem is that none of them will date me and it seems like white girls are my only option. How do I attract brown girls? I figured you guys would want to help me out if it means I dont get with white wimmens
>>
>>69987330
First of all, burn all your fedoras.
>>
>>69987330
Have you considered Dominican or Puerto Rican girls?
>>
File: IMG_8185.jpg (1MB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8185.jpg
1MB, 1000x1500px
>>69987344
I like my hats
>>
you're like a black Elliot Rodgers
>>
>latinas not liking black guys I refuse to believe this
>>
>>69987352
Yes but I live in an area with exclusively chicanos so I tend to go for their girls

Like, maybe they would like me if I was ghetto or something I don't know. I'm tall, fit, educated, and have money but they dont care
>>
>>69987373
I was surprised too but mexican girls would rather date a mexican manlet that works at the gas station than an educated civilized black man it seems
>>
>>69987330
That's strange, here in the UK you wouldn't have a problem with brown women.

Generally speaking, most Asians (east Asians) just aren't predisposed to liking black men, I believe it's just cultural. Also their parents hammer would have frowned upon that in their childhood. Even 'whitewashed' Asians are the same. Maybe you'd have better luck going for browner Asians/Southeast Asians?
>>
>>69987408
Never seen any SEA girls here in Chicago

Only chinese and a few korean girls
>>
>>69987330
>I'm not attracted to black girls and they dont like me anyways.

If you have bad relations with women of your ilk your dating life is gonna be a mess let alone having a family.
>>
>>69987403
where do you live? I see plenty of latinas dating black guys in atlanta
>>
>>69987450
Chicago
>>
>>69987433
>become successful black man earning a decent income
>obtain korean qts

It's simple.
>>
>>69987494
Like actual koreans? Because korean-americans dont like black guys
>>
File: 1482112938924.jpg (273KB, 1280x1266px) Image search: [Google]
1482112938924.jpg
273KB, 1280x1266px
I really feel bad for black men who can't get interracial gfs, except white girls. I wish when i my black mulatto sons grow up they would get the racial women they desire.
>>
>>69987330
Amass Wealth.
>>
>>69987330
Tinder, bud.
That, and other online dating should clear your problems up real quick.
>>
>>69987679
Which ones are not shit?
>>
File: 1484228798313.jpg (63KB, 600x560px) Image search: [Google]
1484228798313.jpg
63KB, 600x560px
>>69987330
How many times you gonna repost the same shit?Fuck off already
>>
>>69987760
I need advice from spics or gooks
>>
File: IMG_0057.jpg (35KB, 360x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0057.jpg
35KB, 360x480px
>>69987330
> need help /int/

I am a nerdy black guy who would be considered "whitewashed" by ignorant people, and the only girls that seem attracted to me are white girls. I'm not attracted to black girls and they dont like me anyways.

But I really only like Asians and Latinas. The problem is that none of them will date me and it seems like white girls are my only option. How do I attract brown girls? I figured you guys would want to help me out if it means I dont get with white wimmens
>>
File: IMG_0321.jpg (43KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0321.jpg
43KB, 1440x1080px
>>69987330
> need help /int/

But I really only like Asians and Latinas. The problem is that none of them will date me and it seems like white girls are my only option. How do I attract brown girls? I figured you guys would want to help me out if it means I dont get with white wimmensg
>>
File: IMG_0320.gif (263KB, 600x903px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0320.gif
263KB, 600x903px
>>69987330
> need help /int/

But I really only like Asians and Latinas. The problem is that none of them will date me and it seems like white girls are my only option. How do I attract brown girls? I figured you guys would want to help me out if it means I dont get with white wimmensgg
>>
>>69987330
You're an oreo
>>
>>69987330
Dude, you need to find some so-called "woke" black girls. They fetishize us, because they push the "black power" meme but simultaneously hate your average Tyrone or Jamal. We're like their holy grail, the only group of women who have regularly hit on me are those upper-class "progressive" black girls.

That has to be your goal. Asians and Latinas will never really like you, to get with them you need to be a ripped, rich, ultra-confident dude. But sweet, loyal, intelligent black girls? They'll be all over you.
>>
>>69987408
>That's strange, here in the UK you wouldn't have a problem with brown women.
Why's this?
>>
>>69987330
firstly, nerds cant attract anyone. you should care more about being a nerd. and those real niggas who manage to attract whites in some way wouldnt pop off such a fedora remark.
>>
>>69987330
Is this the afro-american Elliot Rodger?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.