[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do people who use in-ground toilets not get shit all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: ZdIOW.jpg (110KB, 1100x720px) Image search: [Google]
ZdIOW.jpg
110KB, 1100x720px
How do people who use in-ground toilets not get shit all over their pants?
>>
>>69984473
They take their pants and underwear off and set them aside before shitting.
>>
On the other hand, how do you ever manage to shit your pants?

Mystery to us done no shart culture.
>>
I can't even remember how I managed to do it. All I remember was that it was fucking hard.
>>
File: mXOfbrB.jpg (22KB, 494x482px) Image search: [Google]
mXOfbrB.jpg
22KB, 494x482px
really though
>spread legs over foot prints
>pull down pants
>pants now directly over toilet hole and under butt
>shit onto pants
>>
You learn something called the "Shaolin squat". It's basically where you end up squating just above the toilet to shit.
>>
Asian pants all have butt flaps for this purpose.
>>
ATG squat
>>
>>69984483
how?
>>
>>69986691
Have you never undressed before? Is the concept confusing to you?
>>
>>69986691
They ask mommy to do it for them
>>
>>69984483
you should to take off your shoes too?
>>
>>69986792
If you can't get your pants off around them, then I guess so.
>>
>>69984755
This.

You go ATG (or ATT in this case) and your feet along with your pants are then in front of your body and ass and thus out of the way
>>
I've been in some squat toilets and there is never anything to wipe your ass

Are these people that disgusting
>>
>>69986907
You're expected to carry your own toilet paper, dumdum.
>>
Pull down lulu lemon pants down to green wellingtons. Squat. Asshole is about 3-4 inches out and away from pants. For extra safety take both thumbs, grab back of pants and stretch forward.

Lulu lemon stretch pants are excellent shitting pants.

This tutorial is brought to you by Rajeet Singh "shit doctor" Majoor
>>
>>69986712
but isnt that what the zipper is for? to keep the pants on?
>>
Have you people seriously never had to shit in the woods before? It's the same thing.
>>
>>69986988
Why the fuck would anyone need to shit in the woods? Are you some kind of redneck or something?
>>
>>69986988
i just hold my ass up against a tree and since my shits are as dry as a desert they just gel up and stick to the bark
>>
File: hue-br.png (30KB, 510x420px) Image search: [Google]
hue-br.png
30KB, 510x420px
>>69987005
>i just hold my ass up against a tree and since my shits are as dry as a desert they just gel up and stick to the bark

HEUHAUEHAUHEUAHEUAHEUAUHEUAHEUAHEUEHUAHAUEHE
>>
>>69986997
You never went hiking or camping? Isn't that boyscout thing popular among American children, or it's only for autists?
>>
File: 1484441081412.png (89KB, 261x238px) Image search: [Google]
1484441081412.png
89KB, 261x238px
>>69987269
>going somewhere with no Internet for more than an hour or two
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.