[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the fuck doesn't Mexico just pay America to wipe out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 14

Why the fuck doesn't Mexico just pay America to wipe out the cartel for them?

Imagine the glory of ten thousand US Marines and Army Rangers dropping from the sky on top of these Mexican gangbangers and cartel "lords," and just fucking killing everyone. It would be a great field exercise for us to hunt down some narco greaseballs in their mansions in Chihuahua or something.
>>
This is actually a good idea.

Or the U.S could just legalize non-violent drug offenses and that would stop the drug lords from maintaining power.
>>
So you want your soldiers to die on foreign soil for money only
>>
>>69981553
mexico has no money
>>
>>69981553
>their mansions in Chihuahua
>mansions
You've been watching too much Scarface bro
>>
>>69981582

>die

It's 2017, Gretel. We have drones and shit. The narcos is used to dealing with the inept and corrupt La Armia or something. They'd be entering a spinning world of shit if the US Army got involved.
>>
You think we'd stand a chance against their cartels when we've lost to poorly-armed rice farmers and goat fuckers?
>>
>>69981553
>>69981579
>>69981584
No thanks, our army is doing just fine and that will never solve the fucking problem. So fuck off, naive cunts. How about you legalize drugs instead.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_Drug_War

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/27/world/americas/mexican-militarys-high-kill-rate-raises-human-rights-fears.html
http://www.borderlandbeat.com/2016/05/mexican-military-most-efficient-killers.html
http://www.inquisitr.com/3135597/mexican-military-kill-rates-leave-people-fearful/
>>
>>69981553
USA has been proven ineffective against guerrilla warfare countless times.
>>
>>69981553
This is bait or you are really stupid
You cant defeat them with military force
We already tried that for a fucking decade
Cartels don´t want territory they want money, mostly the violence is carried out by armed branches of the cartels who are poor people or idiots with nothing to lose, and they live no more than a fucking month
But yeah, I would love to see you try so your toy soldiers can spill their spaghetti and turn tails running back to your country when they realise than even if you kill 60k of them, they will keep coming as long theres money to pay another looser to hold an ak-47
Want to wipe them out? Legalize drugs they will eventually fade away
>>
why don't US just annex mexico?
>>
>>69981658
>how about you legalize drugs instead.
see mexicans want us to die. ergo its not immoral to slaughter them, its literally self defense.
>>
>>69981797
Right, because you are not using drugs right now. If anything, drugs being legal puts them under regulation, improves their quality, and decreases the number of STDs and overdose cases.
>>
>>69981553
WHY DONT YOU GUYS JUST BUILD A WALL
>>
>>69981683
how do you legalize coke?
>>
>>69981683
>kill all the poor people
>Mexico becomes first world.
Good deal.
>>
>>69981885
You just do. It used to be legal, you know, coca-cola and all that. The world didn't went to shit then, and it wont go to shit now. People are already using it, so better not have a war for nothing.
>>
>>69981553

Unstable Mexico is profitable

You can sell weapons to cartels and the mexican govt forces.
>>
>>69981862
You people are killing themselves with LEGAL drugs.
>>
File: 1479791743008.png (6KB, 420x510px) Image search: [Google]
1479791743008.png
6KB, 420x510px
Why do Mexicans immediately become serious and technical when you type 'drug war' at their screens?
>>
>>69981960
I don't get what you are trying to say.
>>
>>69981964
Because this shit is destroying my country, that's why.
>>
>>69981654
>Vietnam rice farmers is a meme.
>Iraq was the main issue in the middle east with a lot being former military, but still resulted in less than 1% of death or injury to people in the whole military even with them being there for over a decade.

I think they'd do just fine, and doubt many narcos would be doing suicide attacks.
>>
>>69981658
>How about you legalize drugs instead.

Won't stop the cartels (even if we legalize hard drugs like cocaine, in which case lol). They're more dependent on human trafficking, iron mining, and other ventures. Many have effectively subbed for the government and become microstates.
>>
>>69982024
and it's spreading across the world.
>>
>>69981986
I mean Americans not (You)
>>
>>69982047
>better live like a king for a few years and die than live my whole life as a slave

This is their mindset, they don't give a fuck about dying. Not to mention that they are usually high as fuck when they fight so they care even less.
>>
>>69981553
You couldn't do it in vietnam, afganistán, Irak and syria, what make you think you can fight off drug lords ?
>>
>>69981553
>paying a foreign country to invade your borders armed to the teeth and starting a civil war
america is even more cuck then I thought..
>>
>>69981553

>in their mansions in Chihuahua or something.

The most powerful one, el Chapo, was living in shit houses and he was captured in a cheap hotel while crawling through it's sewers...
>>
>>69981683
Dude people in your own military including some more elite personal went rouge to join the cartels, or form their own. Not to mention with a lot of corruption issues with a few claims that police, and the military themselves are involved in the trafficking I could see why it wouldn't be effective since they undermined the ones who actually tried.

Territory is important actually, and the US in reality would only need to capture the hubs where the bulk of the drugs go thorough which your cartels are constantly at war over. These hubs are basically the border cities, and some along the gulf. Capturing these would be a huge blow since it would make the amount they could smuggle much smaller, and mess up their network.
>>
>>69982193
This.
>>
Or you could help Mexico to become a developed country instead of wrecking everything and making things worse for everyone as the USA often does.
>>
>>69982081
[citation needed]
Meanwhile, with a world GDP of US$36 trillion in the same year, the illegal drug trade may be estimated as nearly 1% of total global trade.
You can buy a kilo of cocaine in the highlands of Colombia or Peru for around $2,000, then watch it accrue value as it makes its way to market. In Mexico, that kilo fetches more than $10,000. Jump the border to the United States, and it could sell wholesale for $30,000. Break it down into grams to distribute retail, and that same kilo sells for upward of $100,000 — more than its weight in gold.
Methamphetamine can be produced at $300 per kilo and sold on the street at $60,000 or more. If the police seized 99% of those $60,000 and only 600 remained, the utility would still be of 100%. It is the most profitable business in the world and it's not even close.

And even if your meme pic is real, taking away almost half of their money just like that would help a lot.

http://www.unodc.org/wdr2016/index.html
https://www.theguardian.com/global/2009/dec/13/drug-money-banks-saved-un-cfief-claims
https://www.unodc.org/documents/data-and-analysis/Studies/Illicit_financial_flows_2011_web.pdf
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/06/17/magazine/how-a-mexican-drug-cartel-makes-its-billions.html
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/03/03/legal-marijuana-is-finally-doing-what-the-drug-war-couldnt/?utm_term=.b60ed755bdae
>>
>>69982162
How did we do in Columbia?
>>
>>69982162

Destabilizing an entire country, and most of a region means the US lost the war in iraq?
>>
>>69982280
>Or you could help Mexico to become a developed country

Mexico isn't Afghanistan, it's already an upper middle income country as defined by the World Bank and OECD.
>>
>>69982326
They still more than twice our murder rate.
>>
>>69982326
Pretty well actually.

Also, Afghanistan and Iraq are still ongoing. So is Syria, which has been a smashing success so far for so little investment.
>>
>>69982134
I still don't get your point.
>>
>>69981553
Maybe you should look at some history to realize that will probably piss off a lot of people. Latin Americans like their sovereignty.
>>
>>69982320
>And even if your meme pic is real, taking away almost half of their money just like that would help a lot.

This would require immediate legalization of hard drugs like cocaine and meth. Not a sane policy. well, mj will be legal around most of the country pretty soon now that California has done it, so at least that'll cut into their profits by 9%.
>>
>>69982231
And who trained these people?
>>
>>69982326
Well you came here and did nothing but rape our girls.
>>
>>69982339
I don't say it, people from irak do.
>>
>>69982405
>Not a sane policy
Because?

All of those things used to be legal, even fucking heroin. The world didn't ended back then, and it wont end right now if you do it. If anything, there were less drug related violence, as there wasn't a fucking literal war against them, and, I am not sure about this, but maybe you weren't the country with the biggest prison population in the world. And even if you were, thousands of people weren't jailed over nothing.
>>
>It's another "America triggers Mexico" episode.
>>
>>69982496
>All of those things used to be legal, even fucking heroin. The world didn't ended back then
the medicinal use of these caused many fatal overdoses and addictions m8, that's a good portion of the reason they became illegal in the first place

there's reasons to keep certain drugs illegal m8
>>
>>69982280
We did during WW2 which in a way is causing a lot of the issues now. What I mean by that is that a lot of these border cities which have the majority of cartel violence because of their key location to entering the US was much smaller towns, or farmland that got developed when we outsourced, and help build up the areas because of the high demand we had for war materials. Thinking back we build them close to us because of how fast we needed them, but looking back it would of been better to locate them to the south, or central Mexico.
>>
>>69982561
Yet Alcohol is a okay, Tobacco too?
>>
>>69982561
>fatal overdoses and addictions
Fatal overdoses and addictions that not only still happen today, but happen even more, with an added thousands of people brutally murdered worldwide

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drug_policy_of_Portugal.

It was banned thanks to a puritan message, not to prevent anything.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ao8L-0nSYzg
>>
File: 1480307015592.png (233KB, 568x590px) Image search: [Google]
1480307015592.png
233KB, 568x590px
>>69981553
>pay a national army to attack something for you
I have never heard something so stupid.
>>
>>69982621
with both alcohol and tobacco, you have to consume such an amount that your body will physically be revolted most times before it kills you
with drugs like cocaine, meth, heroine etc you can consume enough in 5 or 10 minutes to kill you

>>69982640
then do this
>>69981553
>>
File: 1359465189845.png (3KB, 698x1284px) Image search: [Google]
1359465189845.png
3KB, 698x1284px
>>69982530
>>
>>69982419
Themselves, though he played both the US, and Soviets at different times.

A lot of the Iraqi military were already veterans who saw combat during their long war with Iran, which was I think the last large scale traditional ground war. You can still see the trenches between the 2 from space.

Many of them only started to fight the US because of need for money since when we did away with the regime we also dissolved the military which left many without work, and ethnic fighting with the different Islamic sects. If we kept some officials, and the military after getting rid of Saddam, Iraq could of been a more smoother incident IMO.
>>
>>69982658
What part of "we are already killing them all and it is not working" you don't understand? December 2006, that is when we started killing them all, and doing a fucking freat job at it >>69981658
>>
File: homicides.png (40KB, 1009x539px) Image search: [Google]
homicides.png
40KB, 1009x539px
>>69982739
>December 2006, that is when we started killing them all
Forgot pic.
>>
>>69981553
How about i pay you to shut your whore mouth and stop messing in countries you have no bussiness.

I mean, how about we pay the chinese, russian and isis to clean the north american anglos ? would you like that, cunt?
>>
>>69981553
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_Drug_War#cite_note-57

Not happening like that. That have heavy weapons and are heavily entrenched in civilian areas.
>>
File: dubya.jpg (20KB, 279x293px) Image search: [Google]
dubya.jpg
20KB, 279x293px
>>69982439
>>
>>69981683
>You cant defeat them with military force
Sure you can. All you have to do is kill a couple million people or so. Easy.
>>
>>69981553
kickbacks, bribery, whatever you want to call it
they're still operating as freely as they are because of corrupt and/or underfunded police in Mexico
>>
>>69982739
>What part of "we are already killing them all and it is not working" you don't understand?
i understand all of it, id just say get someone other than a mexican to do the job right
>>
I always thought Mexicans were very serious when it came to religion. Are cartel members atheists?
>>
>>69983083
No, they venerate Santa Muerte
>>
File: Mexico's most-wanted drug lords.png (169KB, 1070x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Mexico's most-wanted drug lords.png
169KB, 1070x1080px
>>69982997
>do the job right
Piss off, this problem is not going away until you legalize them. Read this thread again, and read it carefully.
>>
>>69983083
>I always thought Mexicans were very serious when it came to religion.
Only the good mexicans, but there are a lot of bad motherfuckers in Mexico.
>>
File: jesus-malverde.jpg (722KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
jesus-malverde.jpg
722KB, 1024x768px
>>69983083
hardcore heretics praying to other narcos and death
>>
Maybe if the mexicans were cucks like the colombians they'd accept
>>
>>69983141
>Protection of jobs such as police officers
>as well as criminal professions including smugglers and drug dealers
How does that even work.
>>
>>69981553
>hur dur everything is black and white, just killing them will surely fix everything, no issues at all

>It would be a great field exercise for us to hunt down some narco greaseballs in their mansions in Chihuahua or something
You've been watching too many action movies.
>>
It'd be quite interesting
If it happened within the next year I'd probably get to be first wave, and unlike the ANA, the Mexican military would actually somewhat trustworthy as an ally
>>
>>69983157
for real though, what job has your nation done right anyways

and it's pretty damn lazy to ask everyone around you to change their laws in order for you guys to fix an issue your people started
>>
>>69982216

How do you explain the guns made of gold, or Chapo's kids living luxurious lives?
>>
Do you guys really want to change our country? Send people to live here, specially teachers.
>>
>>69981553
You can't beat illiterate ragheads with 80 iq, the cartels will slaughter your army, they're masters of organization and know the whereabouts of their enemies at any moment, not dismissing the US, it just hasn't fought anything like it before.
>>
>>69983230
I wanna teach mexican kids but I'm a tranny and don't want to die.
>>
>>69983224
We didn't start the war on drugs. Really, if you have nothing worthwile to spew out of that anus you have for a mouth that is somehow connected to that piece of shit inside your skull, shut the fuck up about things you clearly don't understand, ignorant motherfucker.
>>
>>69983287
This is not a good country for being a tranny, really.
>>
>>69983201
I dunno is religion
>>69983225
One lord, and It used to be common before 2006, like they say in "Better one good year than live 10 bad years"
They imideatley waste all their money, Chapo had a bit more vision thats why he became boss.
Also https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMuLohtd9-E
Look at the cars and where they live, its all a temporary illusion
>>
>>69983225
They will end up dead or in jail, like all others, including their dad >>69983157
>>
>>69983303
no need to get butthurt lmao, but i dont see many cartels sprouting up north of the border, just mexican cartels creeping north to try to bring the rest of us down with you
>>
File: 1473874517221.gif (711KB, 200x331px) Image search: [Google]
1473874517221.gif
711KB, 200x331px
>>69983386
>>
>>69983450
stay mad i guess wew
>>
>>69983563
Seriously, do it.
>>
Mexico is way complicated, desu you're all fucked

What the US has to do is build the wall or increase our border security to the point where no large amount of drugs can get through. We then need to make marijuana legal across the states and allow real businesses , being held to standards, the chance to fill the gap. It helps our country with income. Other drugs should stay illegal, they fuck with your body way too much
>>
File: Mayan Simpsons1.png (560KB, 811x599px) Image search: [Google]
Mayan Simpsons1.png
560KB, 811x599px
>>69981553
Judging from your recent record (Afghanistan, Iraq) we may have to go for a different contractor. Maybe France or Russia.
>>
>>69983645
Stop being pussies and make Mexico great again desu
>>
>>69983609
no thanks, pretty comfy where im at, considering the lack of organized crime and drug gangs lmao
>>
op here, i'm sorry for making this terrible thread

i was really just looking to bantz my mexican boyz
>>
>>69983743
K Y S
>>
>>69983794
no thanks kek
>>
>>69983794
You are arguing with an underage leaf, my friend.
>>
>>69983261
Exactly and I say this an a patriotic American Gen X so I am not a 15 year old ANTIFA shithead and even I know that its a bad idea.

I would also add that if they ever steal our drone tech its going to fuck our life over because they get that shit and they will use it on our southern cities to kill hiding rival gangs or southern cops or federales.

The USA will be embarrassed so much, the cartels will send a drone to assassinate the mayor of Los Angeles and then it'll really be on.

Another thing I'd add is that Americans don't really do war correctly. We don't go for the jugular. Cartels will fucking tear our hearts out, no American mother could stand to see a columbian necktie or face removal or beheading of their kids. We will beg for surrender on Twitter in like 5 minutes.

All things being equal the USA wins easily but Cartels are the worst humans alive.
>>
>>69981553
>why don't we shoot guns at the problem

oh jeez louise what a yankee doodle way of thinking

I don't mean to be rude, but you couldn't wipe out vietnam or terrorism in the middle east and you can't even take care of the drug-related violence in your own country.
>>
>>69983832
I guess, he should really kill himself, tho
>>
>>69981553
Why don't we just legalize drugs and build a wall?
>>
>>69984853
If you pay for it, then it is a deal.
>>
>>69981582
Previously we've been spending massive amount of money for them to go and die on foreign soil, so turning a profit would be a big step up.
>>
>>69986065
I've got a much better idea

>keep drugs illegal as fuck
>confiscate all remittances to Mexico to cover the cost of building the wall
>slap Mexico with massive economic sanctions as punishment for refusal to pay for the wall
>deport all illegals so you get to deal with them

It makes no difference to the lives of average Americans and may even help a few of them keep their jobs a while longer.
>>
>>69981553
Mexico does not trust our soldiers as far as they can throw them, and with very good reason. Do you remember what happened the last time we sent lots of soldiers into Northern Mexico?

WE ANNEXED HALF THE FUCKING COUNTRY

You might as well ask why Germany doesn't invite the Russian Army in to deal with their muslim problem.
>>
>>69986065
Here's my idea, it sounds a little weird, but hear me out:

No wall
You let the US Army (under strict Mexican supervision) move in and mop up the cartels
We agree to legalize marijuana
Together, we build a massive wall on your southern border to keep out the Guatamaltecos/Salvadorians/Hondurenos
Liga MX expands into the USA so we can kill the MLS meme once and for all

There. All our problems are solved, everyone is happy.
>>
>>69981757

>Have problem with Mexicans coming into the US by the thousands
>Solve it by putting every Mexican in the US at once
>>
>>69981683
>You cant defeat them with military force
>We already tried that for a fucking decade

We can and absolutely would. All we need is for you guys to give us the green light. I don't want to belittle Mexico or its army, but the shit that the US military is capable of borders on science fiction.

Just let us do it, maybe turn a blind eye to civilian casualties, and I promise that our military will slaughter them. They obviously won't 100% solve the drug problem, but they will cut them down to mere gangsters instead of the borderline paramilitary forces that they are right now.
>>
>>69986168

>Continue wasting resources on petty offenses and clogging prisons over weed
>Steal money from people based on ethnicity
>Sanction because you couldn't bully someone into capitulation

Well I guess you at least capped off your 3 retarded points with 1 decent one instead of going for a full run of stupidity.
>>
>>69986350
>We can and absolutely would

Be careful, they might break out the punji sticks.
>>
>>69986374
You can make a technocratic argument against the first, but there is literally nothing wrong with the other two. No one could stop us, so we can just do whatever we want.
>>
>Why the fuck doesn't Mexico just pay America to wipe out the cartel for them?
Because cartel can just pay more than poor spic failed state government
>>
>>69982739
but we have nukes
i say light em up
>>
>>69986065
here's an idea: we have nukes and you don't. i think it's a stupid idea but i didnt get elected president last november
>>
>>69986168
Really stupid idea
>>69986230
Better idea, but no army here since the war simply can't be won by force.

>>69986350
All leaders are already arrested.

So you either
a) magically disapear all drug addicts or magically cure them
b) magically disapear all drugs
c) magically disapear the market
d) magically move Mexico out of the way so drugs don't need to go through Mexico
e) legilize drugs and stop arresting your own people instead
>>
>>69983645
>Maybe France or Russia

Try literally anyone other than Russia, their attempts at counter-insurgency are a shitshow. look at their greatest success, the Second Chechen War. In a few years they had 7,400-14,000 Russian troops dead, 30,000-40,000 civilians dead, 1/4 of the population of Chechnya displaced, the place they were trying to pacify blasted to shit and contaminated by hundreds of thousands of land mines, economy totally wrecked (1/4 unemployment is considered a major improvement even today), and a high level insurgency for 10 years. Conflict only "won" after Russia bought several Chechen clan leaders. Ongoing low level insurgency, with thousands of Chechens also joining ISIL on top of that.

The number of civilian deaths in the Second Chechen War (the "successful" one) is comparable to the 2001-2014 Afghanistan war (while killing fewer insurgents), while Russian military deaths in Chechnya exceed NATO military deaths in the same war. In an area with less land than Riverside County, and a population of about a million. In Russia.
>>
>>69986190
>Do you remember what happened the last time we sent lots of soldiers into Northern Mexico?

Killed some troublesome insurgents, then left.
>>
File: gdp per capita.png (3KB, 374x58px) Image search: [Google]
gdp per capita.png
3KB, 374x58px
>>69986500
We can actually develop them if we wanted to, and we don't need potent missiles like North Korea .

Stupid idea.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexico_and_weapons_of_mass_destruction

The only reason we don't have them is this
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Tlatelolco

>>69986453
>
>>
>>69986553
Chased Pancho Villa for decades, couldn't find him, then left*
>>
File: 1482079686769.jpg (142KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1482079686769.jpg
142KB, 500x375px
>>69986599
>>69986506
>mfw Mexicans desperately try to convince us that any plan that involves hurting Mexico is a bad idea

Really gets those neurons firing.
>>
>>69986624
for years*
sorry
>>
WHAT IF
US GOVERNMENT DOESNT WANT CARTELS TO BE GONE?
>>
>>69986624
Nabbed two of his lieutenants and shot a few hundred of his dudes. Not a bad journey overall.
>>
>>69986636
Seems reasonable desu.

>>69986655
Then they are making a bad job at keeping them fine >>69983157 >>69981658
>>
>>69986677
Your only target was him, tho
>>69986655
Sorry, didn't read >US GOVERNMENT, so don't mind my previous reply.

Damn, I am tired.
>>
>>69981553
Why don't you give us a pupper government already?
>>
>>69986728
Fuck no, ask Central America how they did with one of those. They tried with Victoriano Huerta, remember that cunt? Fuck that guy.
>>
>>69986655
Maybe they don't want our government to be more independent. But I'm sure US don't want Mexico to become an all-out war zone.
>>
>>69986718
While Villa himself was not caught and died in unrelated circumstances a few years later, the Americans still dealt significant damage to his organization (both here and at Columbus and Juárez) so it wasn't exactly a waste.

We weren't there for years either. The expedition entered March of 1916 and left January of 1917, less than a year.
>>
>>69986553
>>69986624
Lol ,come on guys, I'm not talking about Pancho Villa. That doesn't count as "large numbers".

I'm talking about the Mexican-American War, remember? We took advantage of a border skirmish, sent in our soldiers, slaughtered your people, occupied Mexico City......honestly, I think we're all very lucky that President Polk was a level-headed man because we "only" took the northern territories.

The Mexicans can justifiably blame us for hurting their development as a country. They have every right to be distrustful of us and our army.

>>69986728
>>69986760
Central America was not a true puppet government. This is going to sound weird, but bear with me. USA likes to install two kinds of puppet governments. The first is a "real" puppet government, the kind we set up in Germany, Japan, South Korea, and Taiwan. They involve continuous and careful American support, as well as strong support for democracy either as a long-term goal or a short-term one.

The other kind, sadly, is a "lazy" puppet government. We pick the first general we see and tell him "Ok, Comandante Trujillo Bautista Pinochet Guzman Diaz, just shoot the commies and we don't care what else you do". This is the kind you don't want.

If we went all out in Mexico, and truly tried to "nation-build", we would succeed, and you would be better off for it. Sadly, the political will for such an effort doesn't exist in our country (except among latinos, but we're only 15% of the population), and you would never trust us to do it the right way.
>>
>>69986848
>Central America was not a true puppet government.

And of course, I'm not implying that Central America is a single country. I'm referring to Guatemala, Nicaragua, Honduras, Panama, and all the other countries in that region that we stuck our noses in.
>>
>>69981553
Because the cartels jave so much money, beaurocrats, top seed CEOs and other facets of government are paid off with big $$$$.

if they clear the streets they clear their accounts. Why would they do that? Theyre dirty mexicans. They dont give a shit.
>>
>>69986824
He won mate, he even became a governor after that.
>>
>>69986848
If you are talking about how you managed Germany, Japan, etc. I would be all for it, desu. But it will never happen, so no. Anyway, I think I shouldn't be here while drunk, see ya.
>>
>>69981553
We don't have money to pay for decent health care, what makes you think that we have money to pay for an army where its soldiers wear around 1 million USD of equipment?
>>
>>69986848
pls nuke us twice and then rebuild us
>>
>>69981553
killing them doesnt work
they are like cockroaches, you kill one and there 100 more of them you cant see
what we need to do is end war on drugs
>>
>>69987039
Nah, you don't want us to do that. We don't have the same sense of purpose today that we had back in the 1950s. We would half-ass the reconstruction of Mexico.

>>69987113
>they are like cockroaches, you kill one and there 100 more of them you cant see

I mean, you think that, but the American capacity for killing is unbelievable. Our greatest contribution to humanity has always been new and interesting ways to murder other people. This is a country so brutal, so fucked up, that we developed weapons designed to kill people but leave valuable buildings and property untouched. If the US Army was given free reign in the ghettos of America's cities, the "drug war" would end in about a month. Mexico would not be much different.

At worst, you would stop dealing drugs just so you could unite and kick us out of your country lol.
>>
>>69986980
>>69987039
Go jump the border malinchistas
>>
>>69981582
Don't forget oil and democracy
>>
>soldiers get airlifted down to fight the cartels
>soldiers immediately assimilate into cartel culture
>tyrone and cletus start singing corridos
Thread posts: 137
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.