[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't we promoting circumcision in Russia? It's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: wtf i hate Christians now.png (949KB, 1282x679px) Image search: [Google]
wtf i hate Christians now.png
949KB, 1282x679px
Why aren't we promoting circumcision in Russia? It's working to stop the transmission of AIDS in Africa, and Russia has an Africa tier AIDS rate, so they should be circumcising too.
>>
>>69940564
The source of their HIV is from IV drug usage.
>>
>>69940579
What are the four drugs they're using?
>>
>>69940641
Heroin, heroin, krokodil, and heroin.
>>
>>69940564
The idea of circumcision as a panacea is misguided. The only time it's ever been officially recommended in recent years is when the WHO recommended voluntary adult circumcision along with condom use to specifically prevent female-to-male transmission of HIV in regions where HIV is a serious epidemic. The other seeming recommendations are either vague suggestions or blatant sexual fetishist propaganda as far as I've seen.
>>
Wasn't it debunked that they fucked up the testing when they tried to prove the STD transmission rate in Africa?
Besides, you still have a stupidly big chance of contracting something even circumcised, just make condoms cheap and readily available if it's sex you're worried about, and crack down on drug production and rehabilitate addicts
You could even do what a few yuros started doing: Controlled drug places with nurses giving them sterilized needles. It's fucked up to think the government provides for addicts, but said addicts were going to do drugs anyways since they can't control themselves
Might aswell do it on a fashion that limits diseases
>>
>>69940564
How the fuck does circumcision prevent HIV?
Americans are truly retarded.
>>
>>69942247
The theory goes that juices from the female with HIV get caught in the foreskin when it retracts, and then the HIV virus gets absorbed through the foreskin due to the moist environment.
>>
>>69940564
>It's working to stop the transmission of AIDS
globalpokerface.jpg
>>
I was surprised to read circumcision reduces the spread of HIV. I wonder if that is why it was popular in subsaharan Africa which didn't have a Jewish or Christian influence for centuries
>>69942247
http://healthland.time.com/2013/04/17/why-circumcision-lowers-risk-of-hiv/
>>
To stop the circumcision menace from taking over Russia, all you would have to do is spread the Information that circumcision causes homosexuality.
>>
>>69943997
Circumcision makes anal sex harder as the foreskin reduces friction. So if they wanted to make it really inconvenient for gays to have sex, they would circumcise the gays.
>>
>>69940564

We won't tip you
>>
Fuck off kike shill.
>>
>>69944103
Why? Circumcision makes sex harder for faggots. Are you against circumcision because you're a faggot?
>>
>>69943944
>>69942247
>>69943871
Not being a drug addicted gay nigger lowers your chances of contracting HIV even further.

t. Dr. Shlomo Shekelstein
>>
>>69940564
>stops transmission of AIDS
literally what the fuck
Also easily 90% of AIDS transmissions are because of drugs there
>>
>>69944135
Circumcision makes sense in a backwards desert country where you don't have enough water resources to wash yorself and by that prevent any kind of inflammation and infection.
Nowdays it is not needed. 1) Because we live in a country with enough resources and 2) We have acces to water supply.
So there won't be any inflammation.
About gay people, I don't care. They are free to do whatever they want. It is not like only gay people are infected with HIV.
Also statistics say that the biggest amount of HIV positiv are not homos but bi- people.

I don't have sex with anyone and if I would I would first require to take a HIV test before it.
The problem of modern people comes from carelessness not from their foreskin.
>>
>>69940564
Jews are get beatting here, for being bloodsucking jews.
>>
Cutting a piece from peoples genitals to sacrifice it to the desert god is a pretty bad thing John
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.