[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be British >Kill some wops >Sit on a beach for a few

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1481762385967.png (244KB, 490x467px) Image search: [Google]
1481762385967.png
244KB, 490x467px
>Be British
>Kill some wops
>Sit on a beach for a few days while an entire country fights and dies to cover your flank
>Run away with help of civilians
>Hide in your own country
>Work as America's military postal service
>Surrender en masse to starving Japs
>OI WE WON THA SECOND WALD WA' WE DID WE DID
Why do British people think they almost single handedly won WWII, let alone contributed anything? Are they even people?
>>
>be american
>get saged
>>
Can't wait for the Nolan movie portraying them as heroes for betraying their ally and abandonning their position during a battle.
>>
>>69935926
Look at your flag
Look at this thread subject
Look at your post
Consider which board you are on
You've made a mistake
>>
>>69935926
This.
Reminds me of that Monty Python sketch

BRAVE SIR ROBIN RAN AWAY
BRAVELY RAN AWAY AWAY RAN BRAVE SIR ROBIN
WHEN DANGER REARED IT'S UGLY HEAD HE BRAVELY TURNED HIS TAIL AND FLED
BRAVEST OF THE BRAVE BRAVE SIR ROBIN
>>
>>69935926
I'm also looking forward to the Nolan movie, mostly because the amount of frog arsepain will be golden. It's not even out yet and it is already fantastic.
>>
>>69935926
>>69936259
>>69936557
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaTJjGxhk10
New trailer!
>>
>>69935857
>Be American
>do nothing
>too cowardly to fight so you just shell everything
while screaming "i didnt sign up for this mang" because you lost your chewing gum
>get german and british scientists to make you a bomb
>profit from the destruction of europe
>>
File: undisputed.png (53KB, 375x360px)
undisputed.png
53KB, 375x360px
>>69937613
>be American
>see euros fighting again
>try not to get involved this time
>get attacked
>give massive amounts of supplies to allies
>destroy the Germans, Italians, and Japanese
>go home to life of leisure while Euros try to fix the mess
>>
>>69937613
>Be America
>Already fixed Europe's problems for them once, having troubles homeside so don't wanna have to do it again
>End up getting bombed by Japs and getting involved in Europe's shit again
>Take out Japanese vastly outnumbering us
>The British had the Battle of Singapore
>We had Midway
>Get Britain off their lazy faggot coward ass and slightly outside of their country to somewhat fight in their own war
>Arm the Russians with 80% of the equipment they used in their push to Normandy
>Be the tip of the spearhead on the Western front, only slowed by British failures such as Operation Market Garden
>Pretty much solo the Pacific theater, with the exception of Australia's assistance
>Use capture enemies to help make us a bomb
>Bomb the enemy, win the war
>Because we once again had to fight and save he cowardly, worthless British filthy, we justly get rewarded through our actions of being dragged into the Anglo/German genocidal monkey fight for a second time in 50 years
>>
>>69937613
Don't be mean to Americans, they give me free shit every time I wear my uniform in New York. In England I'd just get a free beheading.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.