[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever wondered why Americans are so unfunny on /int/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

Have you ever wondered why Americans are so unfunny on /int/? Why they eternally back up each others weak attempts at banter with blind "btfo"s, all the while never realizing that everyone else is laughing at them?

The answer is because they're so uncultured. Think about it, Americans know nothing outside of their own little suburb. In fact, the entire extent of their knowledge of the rest of the world comes down to their time on this anime inspired image board.

While more advanced, whiter first world countries like Canada have an innate understanding of global developments and indeed tour the wonders of the world, our American friends are either too poor, too fat, or simply too "dull" to ever have those real experiences.

So next time you shake your head and think about writing ">american education", just remember it's not their fault. They are victims of their own environments and simply need better programs to educate their youth. I'm not suggesting we use our resources to help them out, but I do hope the best for them.
>>
Good post
>>
I have no idea how anyone could live in a suburb like that, I'd get loss just trying to find my house.
>>
File: 1484247710071.jpg (47KB, 460x444px) Image search: [Google]
1484247710071.jpg
47KB, 460x444px
>>69930836
amazing post for a leaf, keep up the good work
>>
>tfw everyone else is laughing at me
>>
Canada delenda est.
>>
>>69930836
I wonder how often the intellectual Europeans you're trying to suck off right now "tour the wonders" of Canadian "culture", or take time to "have an innate understanding" of your contributions to "global developments"?

I can imagine it now, Hans and Gretta sitting in a small quaint café in Tuscany, planning where they should travel next.
"I know!" says Hans, "L-lets go to Winnipeg!"
"Oh nooo," replies Greta, "I'd much rather visit Saskatoon. They have a th-thriving art s-scene th-there."
And then they both crack because they can't keep a straight face anymore and they can't stop laughing for a full 10 minutes.
Then they take a big sigh and go back to sipping their wine.
>>
>>69932163
>Hans and Gretta
>sipping wine at Tuscan café
>not digging holes on Spanish beaches

I would say ">American education" but OP made a good point about taking pity on Ameriburbs
>>
>>69932443
>Germans only go one place and do one thing

I see you graduated top of your class from the Canadian Meme University.
>>
>>69932528
egregia cum laude tbqh
>>
i'm not reading all that
>>
>>69932917
>i *can't read all that

Ftfy
>>
>>69932917
This should be your national motto, thanks for proving op post
>>
>>69931434
>I don't think about you at all

The irony is astounding. The whole point made was you're incapable of thinking about anything outside of your suburb.

>american educatio-

*raises paw over mouth*
Never mind :^)
>>
>>69930836
Its cute how bothered you are.
>>
The cost of a flight to Europe is much higher for Australian's and New Zealanders, yet compared to American's, in per capita terms we travel overseas to a much larger extent.

I think America's third world working conditions and hyper-patriotism help contribute to their sense of insularity. It's considered a luxury to venture beyond their state's boundaries, and the majority of American's have never even crossed their national borders into their neighboring countries.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.