[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why Central Asia still suck Russia's dick and don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 8

Even if Russia doesn't like them and contribute to their misery?
>>
Yes, they should embrace their local culture like so... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKAusMNTNnk
>>
File: image.gif (288KB, 2288x1547px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
288KB, 2288x1547px
It's quite pathetic that Turkics went from forming the backbone of the Mongol horde, to ruling lands from Central Europe to Southern India, the crusher of Crusades, defenders of Islam, cucking Anatolians into speaking Turkish...

to pathetic Russian puppets.
>>
>>69915446
Still better than drinking vodka to death or shooting everyone tho
>>
>>69915962
What, you mean sucking Turkey's dick for "muh turan" is better?
>>
>>69915446
>Vice
neck yourself you cum-guzzling faggot fuck
>>
File: index11.jpg (5KB, 236x213px) Image search: [Google]
index11.jpg
5KB, 236x213px
>suck Russia's dick
you interestingly misspeled "cut Russians' heads"
>>
>>69915601
>that map

DELET
>>
>>69916836
It's you who wanted them to do jobs that nobody wanted to do
>>
nomad civilization lost to agriculture civilization, thats all
we literally couldnt read without russians, sad but true
and compared to other colonial empires, Russia wasnt that bad and aggressive toward natives
>>
Russia the best thing that ever happened to the place

Actually no not Russia, the commies

Even with failed megaprojects and radiation people with education threre all know their only two other options is China and ISIS
>>
>>69916771
This is back before they went full buzzfeed and were still somewhat interesting, the guy in the show is a nu-male cuck though
>>
>>69917891
they could just stay in their independent great derussified countries and not come here
>>
The commies gave them a written language; that's a lot to be thankful for
>>
>>69918102
This
Just compare Central Asia to the other -Stans (Afghanistan, Pakistan).
Central Asia is probably the most secular, most educated and least xenophonic Muslim region in the world.
>>
>>69918296
*was
>>
>>69918296
and then you realize those are all breeding grounds for terrorist organizations fighting all over the ME
>>
>>69918437
Not really. Too much China and Russia there. Probably more terrorists training in places like Christian Georgia
>>
>>69918275
You forced them to abandon the ruble even if they were dependent on Russian banks.
So you basically made them poor and you complain that they do unwanted jobs in your country because the Russian gov't needed people to do them.
>>
>>69918701
Wow, so evil.
After what they've done to Russian population after soviet dissolution we should have forced them to abandon the earth surface
>>
File: 7iml9qzqek-5wz3u8nimww.gif (22KB, 452x521px) Image search: [Google]
7iml9qzqek-5wz3u8nimww.gif
22KB, 452x521px
>>69918907
They are your best allies
>>
>>69918701
that is pretty much all [citation needed] and anyway not like Russia could afford spending tons of resources on "raising raw lands" and making cosmonauts, musicians and physicists out of house and sheep herders

We're not communist anymore, remember?
>>
>>69919002
>mali
>burkina faso
>etc
wtf why do they even care about Russia
>>
Why would russians hate their turko-mongoloid brothers?
>>
>>69919002
The ones that rascist muscovite hates are the worst people of any country - the immigrants and gastarbeiters.
>>
>>69919110
We don't, don't get nervous my finish brother
>>
>>69919082
Mali had good relations with the USSR iirc, I know some people from there who speak Russian because they studied in Moscow
>>
>>69919082
Patris Lumumba etc
>>
>nationalistic
Most of them are nationalitic a fuck, Kyrgistan nearly got some guy in a high political office who wanted to make unironic "Tengrism" the leading state religion.
Turkmenistan is like Mussolini got fond of a Karpet symbol rather then a fasces.
Them sucking dick is probably realpolitic, as you can only get away with so much if cornered on flatland between china, Russia and more radical durkasthans.
>>
>>69919302
Since russians hate finns and want to destroy us it's clear we're not brothers.
>>
>>69919069
>For the westward-looking Russia of the early 1990s, Central Asia was a burdensome backwater that it did not mind shedding off. After painful efforts to a keep a single economic space and share a currency, Yeltsin’s government pushed other CIS states out of the ruble zone in 1993. This move was particularly painful for Central Asian states, which were highly dependent on Russian banks for financial transfers to stabilize their battered economies.

https://foreignpolicy.com/2016/12/22/the-unlearned-lessons-from-the-collapse-of-the-soviet-union/
>>
>>69919500
Yeltsin was literally a western puppet and is the most hated Russian president in history
>>
>>69919082
>Russian education
>>69919110
>>69919302
Nationalists hate them tho
>>69919459
But they act like Latin Americans or ex-African french colonies by accepting everything that the ancient colonizer want
>>
File: wx1080.jpg (250KB, 1080x1548px) Image search: [Google]
wx1080.jpg
250KB, 1080x1548px
>>69919002
Gee, I wonder why
>yellow: per capita production
>green: per capita consumption
>>
File: all in your head.jpg (8KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
all in your head.jpg
8KB, 300x300px
>>69919460
I'm getting up early and starting to hating finns. Then i'm going to eat BUT i can't do this with pleasure because i'm thinking of finns and how do i HATE them. Even at work, i'm always taking breaks and when my boss asking me "hey, why you're not working, LAZY ass!?" i have an answer - "because i HATE FINNS and i need some time to accumulate my anger".
When i have a free-time, i'm learning finnish language to SHITPOST on finnish forums, boards and video-games. I want then being NERVOUS and NOT COMFY.
On the evening, i'm having sex with my wife which is finnish girl that i've get from the Lahti. I'm having sex not for the kids. Not because i'm HORNY. Not for the love. But i'm doing it because i'm imaging how i'm BURNING all finnish villages and RAPING their women.
Le finale.
>btw, that was a sarcasm, we're not hating you, srsly. You're too much suspicious about us
>>
>>69919717
That's because we only had two big counting Gorby

And anyway Russian economy couldn't have handled it and it's true Nazarbaev was against breaking up the union
>>
>>69919809
We don't speak Russian
>>
>>69920059
he translated it
>>
>>69919863
>>69919460
That's right
"I wish we destroy Finland this year" is my new year resolution
Every year
Since I was three
>>
>>69919724
People irl are more pragmatic and don't conform to your nationalistic ideals m80
30 years ago they were all soviet citizens, I don't think they feel that much of a cultural connection to some Kebabs in Turkey.
>>
>>69920531
Well they are all different
say Turkmenistan for one went pretty comfortably back to 13th century culturally

People unironically support ISIS in Tajikistan

Nothing bad about going back to their roots , but most people with education of course know whats good for them
>>
>>69920762
>know whats good for them
Being ruled by russophile kleptocrats?
>>
>>69921216
Anyway, why it bothers you?
I noticed that in every central asia thread there are a fucking leaf posting something like this: "they are cucks", "russian puppets" etc. Who the fuck are you to talk shit if you never was here?
>>
>>69921216
Having education and a chance at life
Since said, in most of those countries the only alternative is ISIS. Some can switch to Chinese kleptocrats or stick to their own like Turkmeni, but they have a long history of Russia propping them up and they know they can't get any education except in cooking horse meat if they ignore what Russia has got to offer
>>
>>69921526
>"they are cucks", "russian puppets" etc.
It's true tho. Newer generations don't even bother learning kazakh, they only know russian
>>
>>69921949
>I know much more about your country than you
>>
>>69921526
Everyone says and know that you are a russian puppet almost nobody says otherwise that's just a confirmation biais of your hatred towards Canadians

Also do you speak Kazakh and Russian?
>>
File: 1465801488821.png (62KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1465801488821.png
62KB, 750x750px
>>69915405
Just look at Afganistan.
>>
>>69919002
>Ukraine
meme
>>
>>69922538
Forgot the comma after otherwise
>>
>>69920762
Damn that's sad to hear tbqh
>>69921216
And what's inherently wrong with Russians?
>>
>>69922370
t. Ruski living in Astana
>>
>>69921949
From what I know it's exactly the opposite

Besides, many of them realize that they'd rather be aligned with Russia than some kebab turned "turkics"
>>
>>69922538
yes I do
and what do you think we can do? start a nationalistic moviement and being btfo'd by worlds 2nd superpower or what? you also dont know the whole situation, keyboard politican. even if our government is a puppet, people still conaider russians as an allies
>>
>>69918701
Relax man. Russians are poor as fuck too. Asians doing the dirty work instead of russians is a meme. We all are poor and our lives pretty fucked except maybe spb and moscow
>>
>>69922780
I said russophiles kleptocrats not Russians.

The problem with these leaders is that they accept everything Russia does only if that gain the wealth of the leader.
>>
>>69923082
I'm not saying they shout be aligned with us.
We're fond of the other side of the world powers but we don't feel like we should adapt to their culture and language
>>
>>69922633
That was in 2010 when Ukrainians were russophile
>>
>>69923305
>The problem with these leaders is that they accept everything Russia does only if that gain the wealth of the leader.
That's not even true. Turkmenistan does not have close relations with Russia, and the Uzbek president Karimov was against the Eurasian Union (even though most Uzbeks wanted to join in).
>>
File: 1464413867325.png (40KB, 1117x825px) Image search: [Google]
1464413867325.png
40KB, 1117x825px
>>69915405
What a retarded question. Why do Mexicans still suck America's dick even through they don't like them and contribute to their misery?
>>
>>69919460
idk man, I love finns and all the finns I know are cool with us, even though you lads killed my grand-grandfather.
>>
>>69915405
Souz nerushimii...
That's why
>>
The reason i prefer more abstract boards about entertaintment and different kinds of it to this and other mundane casual interaction boards is because you folks are making judgement about pretty serious things with absolutely retarded, abyssmall, ignorant, arrogant knowledge and attitude. I mean fucking hell. Look at this leaf. Look at him. Look at this couch mastermind. And don't let me start with pol. These are politically mutilated people. It's beyond absurd. I actually suspect these are not bants shitz and giggles'. I don't know may be I'm naive. may be it was always like that, perhaps even in 1700, 1800, 1900. Whatever. bah.
>>
>>69930052
Are u mad bro?
>>
>>69932051
ah you naughty boy :)
>>
>>69915446
Dramatized bullshit. They don't literally kidnap wives anymore.
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.