[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know how women will often go to strip clubs with their groups

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0518.png (430KB, 599x437px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0518.png
430KB, 599x437px
You know how women will often go to strip clubs with their groups of male friends? Well, there's places like maxim strip club in Vienna where instead of getting a lap dance, you just fuck the girls instead. I'm just wondering if these types of places still attract the usual groups of guys and girls that you would see at strip clubs.
>>
I don't think the brothel is the place you go to with the gang. Mostly lone, married men in trench coats with the collar popped.
>>
>You know how women will often go to strip clubs with their groups of male friends

akshuelly I never heard of that here
>>
>>69899799

A lot of people do it here. Use them as wing women to fuck the strippers or use the depravity of a strip club to convince your friend that it wouldn't be *that* slutty to have sex with you.
>>
>>69899322
>going to a strip club
>going to brothel
>going to these places is even seen a normal place to hang out with your friends
Why are germans so degenerate?
>>
>>69899878
you have a culture of strip clubs I guess, here it's mostly some derelict building along a state road where you find only truckers and middle aged married, alternatively what we call a night club might have young people in it and some slutty romanian girls who work there, but I would never take a female friend to a night club.
>>
>>69899929

Yeah, strip clubs can be nice. The Bing in The Sopranos is a good example of a typical American strip club.

I dont want to give you the wrong idea about taking girls to them. Only people who are pushing the limits of interesting partying/lifestyle do that sort of thing. I've heard one guy say he'd never want one of his female friends to see him wielding so much power with a 20 dollar bill.
>>
>>69899743
I always like the idea of going to a brothel with a group of friends after an unsuccessful night at a nightclub.

Like those who didn't get lucky couldn't just go to a brothel together.
>>
>>69899902
this
>>
>>69899878
Why do you need a wingman to fuck a stripper?
>>
I read about a place here where you can get to know the bitches and a lap dance for 5 and fuck for 60+.
I feel too awkward to ever go there of course.
>>
>>69900561
where do you think you are?
>>
>>69899902
>vienna
>german
mario pls
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.