[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who's America's best friend, /int/? It seems that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 158
Thread images: 15

File: CTzL0r1.jpg (414KB, 3108x2368px)
CTzL0r1.jpg
414KB, 3108x2368px
Who's America's best friend, /int/?

It seems that Japan, France, Australia and Israel always competes for that spot even though the all fully know that Canada is the one and only true friend and greatest ally of the USA.
>>
France is our greatest ally, followed by Spain, The Netherlands, Poland, Canada, Israel and Japan. Our greatest enemies are Britain and Germany.
>>
>>69893055
They're going to be annexing us, dipshit. America isn't our friend anymore. Trump and his senate will call for a war within the next year against us, because a Canadian is going to say something that upsets him.
>>
>>69893110
USA would go into civil war before it comes to that
>>
>>69893127
I highly doubt that. I know they're more likely to invade Mexico before turning north, but Americans only care about Americans. They're going to kill every Canadian and fill the populace with Americans, like what happens with every smaller populated country that lives besides a warmongering larger country that going to be lead by a leader that get's into twitter fights with stupid celebrities. Twitter fights. We're more fucked then Poland in 1939.
>>
Best allies: five eyes
Second best allies: nine eyes (The Netherlands, Denmark, Norway, France).
>>
no one likes u, fuck u, we were you're friends amerKKKa but ya blew it.
>>
>>69893359
Leeches: Japan, Israel, Saudi Arabia
>>
>>69893245
>They're going to kill every Canadian
Just pretend Canadian=Chinese and the annexation will actually be beneficial
>>
>>69893055
Rossiya, of course.
>>
>>69893405
Don't worry, your ass will be raped too by Putin. Then again, you'll probably love it like you always do. ;^)
>>
>>69893434
>your ass will be raped too by Putin
Doubt it.
>>
We are now if you didn't know it. Finland.
https://youtu.be/QEJ-RPOgS1E
>>
American ally power rankings:

1. France
2. UK
3. Canada
4. Korea

<-gap->

5. Australia
>>
>>69893055
Brazil
>>
>>69893452
>Doubt it.
If it makes you sleep better at night, Mateusz.
>>
https://youtu.be/LspyphhrS64
Who is the best friend!
>>
>>69893512
Whatever Chen
>>
>>69893456
France is a decent ally, but there are actually better allies in Europe. Because France often has policies that conflict with American interests. France actually opposes American influence on Europe for example.
>>
>>69893554
I love you, Netherlands.
>>
>>69893554
Plus France often has it's own plans with arabic countries. They have stronger diplomatic ties with the middle east. And former African colonies, that they like to keep in check.
>>
>>69893551
Ha! My name is Achmed. [spoiler] seriously though, I thought that the Russian military has been gathering around the borders of Poland, Latvia, and Estonia. If that's true, be safe Poland friend.[/spoiler]
>>
>>69893597
They are also not necessarily opposed to Russia. After the invasion of Ukraine for example they actually intended to keep supplying Russia with arms. And were very reluctant to boycott.
>>
>>69893055
>Canada
weak younger brother who talks a lot of stupid stuff and America just smiles and nods
>France
old mate who used to be always up for adventures but ever since a german man locked him in the basement for 4 years kind of just sits there with his black gf making the decisions
>Israel
that guy who is new at school and people say shouldn't even be there, he can handle himself america always has his back but he seems to take advantage of that situation too often
>Australia
Good bloke who has always been there for every scrap, sure he lives in an asian suburb but he always invites america over for a bbq
>>
Who would teach our friends about winter warfare if not us.
https://youtu.be/AXISzLqP12U
>>
>>69893650
True. Get rid of that Union Jack on your flag and we could have more BBQs.
>>
>>69893392
>Leech
Don't fucking call us leech you whitening.
>>
>>69893703
To be honest, you are kind of a leech.
>>
>>69893055

No such thing as "best friends" in politics. Only alliances. You're only one catastrophe or big fuck up away from ruining relations.
>>
File: muziekpiet534.jpg (53KB, 534x356px) Image search: [Google]
muziekpiet534.jpg
53KB, 534x356px
>>69893569
Let's not waste any words.
>>
>>69893055

UK obviously, it is basicly the US pet.

France and the US have a love-hate relationship.
>>
>>69893055
britain
>>
>>69893703

Then pay all dembt you owe us and leave.
>>
File: 1478654485607.jpg (110KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1478654485607.jpg
110KB, 800x600px
>>69893055
for me america would be great if chill out and starts to chase djihadist and not sposnor them. Till then there`s no need to blame cunts that have biggger problems with that. Stop sponsor fucking islam fukersz, STOP IT.
>>
U.S. you are our baby we keep teaching :P
https://youtu.be/JeKPIRopsAQ
>>
>>69893055
Right now it's the other english-speaking countries and France.

Once Trump is inaugurated then Russia will be our best "friends."
>>
>>69893939
I hope that won't be so. Russia will aways be your and ours enemy.
>>
>>69893781
>>69893703
wew, somebody forgot to turn off their proxy
>>
Russia desu
>>
>>69893389
even though you're probably being ironic mexico's immigration system is far more severe than America's

Seems like only America has to accept everyone in
>>
>>69894078
that wouldn't even make sense, he was obviously talking to >>69893726 and quoted the wrong person.

but nips don't actually want us to leave, that's why they were so strongly for hillary but didn't really know much about either candidate.
>>
>>69893781
Then have your own military
>>
File: IMG_3084.jpg (111KB, 564x812px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3084.jpg
111KB, 564x812px
>>69893771
Best ally
>>
>>69895187
To be fair, there is a decent amount of Japanese who do want that, but it would be fucked if US just left them high and dry since we put them in that position. We would have to allow them time to form a proper military before leaving.

This has been a heated debate in Japan the past few years actually.
>>
>>69895901
Maybe issue conscription
>>
>>69893245
Canada is already full of Americans
>>
>>69893245
Kek, this anon actually believes this shit
Please tell me this is some pasta I haven't seen before
>>
>>69893055
France

South Korea>Japan (we dindu nuffin we good boys who import recycled culture, gib money America)
>>
>>69896144
Well the vast majority wants to keep the status quo, the other side is painted as war mongering nationalists.

Japanese never wants to take part in war again after WWII. Also, they are at a major disadvantage with China and SK/NK if the US leave. They need the US to protect them.
>>
>>69896370
And for the record the US does get something out of being there. The US is the sole world power for a reason, and it's because they're everywhere.

They also need to be in close proximity to China and NK to keep them in check. Same with Russia in Europe.
>>
OFFICIAL AMERICAN ALLY POWER RANKINGS

1. Canada
2. Britain
3. France
4. Australia
5. Japan
6. Morocco

POWER GAP

7. Western Europe
8. Mexico

POWER GAP

((""Ally"")). Israel
Dirty gommies: Everyone else
>>
It goes without saying that the best friend of the US is just 'war', for they cannot live without him.
Remember how many wars they had to start after the last world war.
>>
File: YP-eBwkEeCs.jpg (220KB, 1197x1197px) Image search: [Google]
YP-eBwkEeCs.jpg
220KB, 1197x1197px
>>69893055
We can be their friends
>>
>>69893127
This. There is too much internal tension in this country.
>>
we don't really have any allies
most other countries are just our tools
>>
>>69898030
t bh the US is probably keeping the world from WWIII

At least we stopped the empires of expansions and instead let cunts keep their sovereignty
>>
American doesn't have friends.

Canada hates us, but is geographically bound to follow along.

France, always hated us and saw us as inferiors. They only helped in the revolution to destroy the British influence in north america.

Australia/UK doesn't like us. Only follow along due to US dominance.

Japan doesn't like us. They would kick us out if China didn't pose a threat.

Pretty much every country and ally has a bad opinion of the US. I don't consider any country to be the US friend.
>>
>>69893245
>and fill the populace with Americans
Canadians are just loyalist that ran away after the revolution. In a cetain way, you are all American already.

>Casus Belli
>Protect our Brethren in Canada
>>
>>69893110
God i hope so
>>
>>69893392
>leeches
>japan
Japan pays half the cost of stationing troops in japan.

>SA
At least they buy lots of guns

>Israel
leeches, agreed.

>Five eyes
Leeches

>Nine Eyes
Leeches

The only contribution to intelligence out of all those "eyes" has to be the UK, MI5 and MI6. The rest suck ass. Maybe a little contribution here and there, but the US doesn't need them.
>>
>>69893658
We have Alaska, you know.
We can train there.
>>
>>69898362
seems likely

seems like everyone is hellbent on taking down america these days, from within too.
>>
>>69893110
Give us a corridor (British columbia) to Alaska, and you can avoid it.
>>
File: IMG_0333.jpg (116KB, 912x569px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0333.jpg
116KB, 912x569px
>>69898362
Wrong
>>
>>69898581
Explain then.
Anti-Americanism in france is so prevalent that it's being studied to the bone.
http://www.press.uchicago.edu/Misc/Chicago/723682.html

We've never truly being at war with france, yet they have the most strident attitudes towards the US.
>>
File: IMG_3085.jpg (49KB, 810x456px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3085.jpg
49KB, 810x456px
>>69898631
Because people can have an opinion of a country that is negative and still be friends. Look at Britain and France. And we some engagements with France before just not formal war. Btw Americans also have had an anti France policy before especially when they didn't want to invade Iraq. Just because some people get mad at country for doing shit they don't like doesn't mean they're calling for blood
>>
>>69898731
Did you even bother reading the page I linked.

America was presented with france after Iraq for their unwillingness to help us. That is pretty much over.

France isn't our friend. They have for centuries, criticized the US, not just on policy but culture, government, etc. It's also not constructive at all.

I'm not saying countries can't disagree or have differences, but France goes way beyond criticism and more towards, anti-american and just a hidden superiority complex ( not really hidden)

Also, countries can't have good opnions and sitll be freidns. They may be allies and cooperate but that doesn't mean you have a friend. I very much doubt that china considers NK to be it's friend, or that the US considers SA to be it's friend. There is simple reasons to band together. Doesn't make us friends.

France isn't our friend. We merely cooperate. And france isn't big on cooperating with the US either.
>>
File: IMG_3053.gif (2MB, 209x229px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3053.gif
2MB, 209x229px
>>69898848
the article is shit going random shit just build up anger.
>statue of liberty is an enemy
Really. Is that what the French had in mind when building it.
And an article from 2005 when French and American relations were shit doesn't explain for today's relations at all. Get me some current anti American protests or articles from France so I can see what the hell you are trying to say
>>
>>69899083
OK. Give me a modern reason why you believe that France is our friend, and not just our friend, our BEST friend as you are claiming.
>>
>>69899121
Currently working together to shit on isis. Working on the iss. Not to mention the countless times we have done military exercises and wars we have been in together. I wouldn't say best friends but one who wont let us down and will give us some shit for doing something stupid and not eat our shit constantly begging to be noticed
>>
>>69898848
Honestly I think the French kind of came to understand America after they starting coming under attacks from terrorists. There has been a bit of a swing since 'Je Suis Charlie'.
>>
>>69899241
>one who won't let us down
But they always let us down.

They kicked our forces from france after WWII, and refused to allow US forces to station in france.

They then vetoed numerous US led policies in the UN.

They didn't help in Iraq, and they haven't really helped for shit at anything we have ever done.

In the other hand, we helped their shit excuse for an intevention in lybia.

The US has also invited China and other rivals to wargames numerous times.

Even Russia is bombing ISIS, cooperation with France means nothing.

France isn't our friend. There is greater historical evidence to suggest that they simply don't like us and we just cooperate whenever they have something to gain.

>>69899245
This.

France only decided to start bombing ISIS after the paris attacks.
>>
File: IMG_7244.jpg (28KB, 200x192px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7244.jpg
28KB, 200x192px
>>69899241
>working together to shit on Isis.

America saying this unironically. Top keks
>>
>>69899337
It's a frenchiboo shit. Ignore him.
>>
>>69899324
>This.
>France only decided to start bombing ISIS after the paris attacks.
But I am implying that I think they view us more favorably now and sympathetically, perhaps.
>>
memes aside it's us due to mainly proximity.
>>
>>69899324
Not only did the kick US forces from France, they actively protested the presence of US forces in Europe, even in the middle of the Cold war.

They thought of Americans as adversaries, or something that would corrupt Europe. They have never thought of us as friends, but rivals to an extend. They don't approve of ANY American influence or presence in Europe, and if they could, they would kick us out any minute.
>>
>>69899355
What has America done in terms or defeating ISIS, cheer on Russia while France ran away?
>>
>>69899369
>perhaps
Doubt it. To them we are just warmonger's, while they are actually getting back at ISIS for paris.
>>
>>69895901
>We would have to allow them time to form a proper military before leaving.

The treaty that requires the US to act on behalf of Japan can be ended unilaterally by either nation at any time, with the condition that the arrangement must continue as is for one year.
It was written that way specifically so that Japan would have time to train a new military if the treaty ends as agreed.
>>
>>69899390
>What has America done in terms or defeating ISIS

Kill 45,000 ISIS members and launch about 134,000 sorties.
>>
>>69899390
Half of America wants the good old bomb to oblivion strategy, the other half doesn't want the US involved in conflict at all anymore.

Obama chose to go light on the situation going for "strategic" attacks.

T bh isis is just one of many, the culture has to be destroyed. Any ideas? Not in our lifetime anyway.
>>
>>69899427
-Citation needed-
>>
>>69899324
Can't say I blame them for kicking us out. Their country their rules.
>>69899388
Pretty sure the us would do the same exact thing if their was a military force trying to build bases on their soil. You're trying to stir a pot with the burner off by saying the same shit.
>France hates us and we hate them
You still haven't given me any modern proof either other than Cold War policies
>>
>>69899390
>Australian Education
You would be the 100th person on /int/ that has ever made taht claim and lost.

Russia is for the most part bombing rebels, not ISIS.

I won't look up my sources for the millionth time, so just go and look for the territorial loses of ISIS. The western part of Syria is mostly intact, they have lost a little more territory in 2016 but that is more to do with the entire collapse of ISIS, rather than Syrian offensives.

ISIS, with the exception of mosul, already lost almost all of it's iraqi territory, and the northern and eastern syrian front, which are all kurds and FSA forces, have pushed on ISIS territory hard.

The US coalition is the one truly beating ISIS.
Russia and Syria have been too entertained bombing aleppo to shit.
>>
>>69899426
And one year is not nowhere near enough. It's dated.

I imagine there would be a revision or plenty of extensions and also referendums.
>>
>>69899446
Obama just didn't want to upset his Muslim family too much.
>>
>>69899482
>can't say I blame them
It wasn't even courteous.
After the US lost thousands of its men liberating france, they go and slap the shit out of us in france.

Very friendly no?
Modern proof? what is modern?
Those examples aren't even a century old.

How about France just outright refusing to aid us in the Iraq war, even though the french intelligence agencies were also under the impression that Saddam had WMDs?
>>
>>69899469
They update the count by week.

https://www.defense.gov/News/Special-Reports/0814_Inherent-Resolve

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-islamic-state-us-american-soldier-how-many-deaths-killed-iraq-syria-a7226061.html

We've launched more strikes and killed more ISIS members than every other involved country (including Russia) combined.
>>
>>69899482
Even if you don't want to buy the belief that they hate us, there is nothing that say they like us.

France is not a friend. Either a neutral country that cooperates with the US from time to time, or a mere cultural adversary.

France isn't our friend.
>>
>>69899507
I think he just wanted to stay true to what he campaigned on even if he wasn't sure it was the right choice. Remember the red line for Syria?

I personally have no clue the way to go about it. I sometimes feel the middle east is beyond saving, too much damage.

Plus, if America went full speed like in the past the world would lose their shit again. Damned if we don't/if we do.
>>
>>69899446
>>69899507
Obama was smart, and took the right decision.

There have only been 2 (american) casualties in the entire US effort against ISIS.

Special forces, Air force, and US backed Iraqi forces/Kurds/FSA have done a tremendous job.

ISIS is almost out of Iraq, and the easter part of Syria has been hit hard. The last bastion of ISIS will be in western Syria were the Syrians and the Russians have control, as their effort has been more to the rebel side than the international battle against isis.
>>
>>69899633
That's because they've all moved to Germany and France.
>>
The problem is many people mistake being a puppet for being an ally.

It's true France often opposes USA but France also often supports it. France always saw the US-Europe partnership as a cooperation rather than that weird relationship where we'd let USA doing everything it wants and being in charge of the security of the entire West as long as we can be prosperous and do business.

France is like a friend who'd tell his other friend to stop behaving like a cunt when it has to be said. It comes from de Gaulle who wanted to give France more independence. We are not delusional and know the USA is way more powerful than us but it doesn't mean we have to agree with everything the USA does.
>>
>>69899647
that's on merkel/europe
>>
>>69899647
The only route to Europe would be through western Syria, where the government and Russia have control. So, if someone is letting them go, it's the government, and the Turks.
>>
File: 1484211941700.png (29KB, 640x616px) Image search: [Google]
1484211941700.png
29KB, 640x616px
>Americans think they have allies

M8 we all literally just use you for protection and geopolitical status. You're the equivalent of a cat lady, sure you feed and pet us but when you die do you think we will mourn like dogs? No we'll be nibbling away on your still warm corpse.
>>
>>69899700
This.

The US doesn't have allie or friends.
Once our "allies" feel safe enough, they give us the boot.
>>
>>69899674
What do you think about
>>69899245
>>69899369

Is that the case?
>>
>>69899548
Again their country their rules. The US would do the same damn thing if they were in Europes position during ww2. Despite all of your claims that they are a rival of some sort
>>69899574
Whether you like it or not they are. Just because they didn't help one fucking time doesn't mean that they are an enemy or unfriendly partner.
>>
>>69899745
Every country wants and vies to be number 1.

Same way the US vies to retain it. It's no secret that policy is based on "American interests".

So while the Brit laughs, the cold reality is mutual.
>>
>>69899647
http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2015/12/18/world/middleeast/Where-ISIS-Gained-and-Lost-Territory-Islamic-State.html

This was the situation a year ago, and it has only gotten better for the coalition.

Just see how much territory the US coalition gained in comparison to the "Russia STRONK"

All those russiaboos look so pathetic now.
>>
>>69899810
Doesn't look like much has changed desu
>>
>>69899810
Is that like the secret Russian dossier CNN "found"?
>>
>>69899789
>interests
But the US holds itself to responsibilities and it's allies to a much greater extend.

it went to war for south Korea, South vietnam, and Kuwait.

It support the UK-French intervention in Libya and it protects the south china sea from Chinese expansionism.

The US has interests without a doubt. But the US follows it's responsibilities and promises to a greater extend. No ally can say the US hasn't stuck to treaties.
>>
>>69899868
Well, of course, but it's in the name of American interests at the end of the day.
>>
>>69899750
France used to see US involvement in the Middle East as the problem but now the situation has changed and there can be no solution without US involvement.
It's kind of your fault really, first you wreck Iraq and now Obama/trump want to ignore the legacy as if it wasn't US problem any more. I'd say yes French people see USA more favourably but we never were against USA in the first place we only thought fucking everything up in the M E may not be a great idea.
>>
File: ihs%20isis%20map.jpg (357KB, 2196x1299px) Image search: [Google]
ihs%20isis%20map.jpg
357KB, 2196x1299px
>>69899850
This is at the end of 2015. All that yellow is territory lost by ISIS.

Most of the yellow is in the north (kurds) and in Iraq. That is part of the US coalition.

The yellow in western syria is miniscule, and Russia had already intervened there. /int/ russia boos were masturbating at "russian strength"

Now things are worse for ISIS in Iraq, they are almost out. Once they lose mosul, they are out of Iraq.

This is the current map.
US coalition gained more territory in northern and eastern syrian.

The Turks have gained territory in the north-west and the only place where ISIS actually made gaines was in the central and western areas (government and Russian territory).

RUSSIA WEK
>>
>>69899896
Doesn't matter.
The US has fulfilled its obligations.

The US also doesn't talk shit about it's allies.
>>
>>69899985
Yes you do. In leaked documents you called us your lapdogs.
>>
File: IMG_2863.png (375KB, 763x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2863.png
375KB, 763x960px
>>69899985
>the us doesn't talk shit about their allies
Literally everyone on the planet talks shit about one another
>>
>>69899985
Well we'll see in the next 4 years. I think world leaders are scared of Trump but I could legitimately see him fucking up our position in the world irreparably.

I don't have a problem with him being tough on China though. They don't play fair and I think they need to be curbed sooner rather than later.
>>
>>69900021
>citation needed

>>69900026
Really?
No matter what political party is in control in the UK, or france, or germany. The US never bothers and never acts like the alliance is threatened.

Trump and the republicans are elected and all of a sudden the Europeans are talking about insuring freedom and shit, like the US is going to turn communist.
>>
>>69900081
As you wish.

https://wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/09STOCKHOLM266_a.html
>>
>>69900054
I don't like trump. I didn't vote for him.
But nobody likes us to begin with.
They are fakes with their hands extended that expect US protection while they ignore their responsabilities to nato and instead fund neat and unsustainable wealfare programs.

Fuck them, let them pay their shit.
American, FIRST!
>>
>>69900119
That's great, I know a swede who loves to talk shit about America. Thx 4 ammo m8.

>>69900121
I don't know how serious Trump is, but it's strategic placement for the US to be all around the world. It strengthens the US globally. It's not charity.
>>
>>69900121
>But nobody likes us to begin with

I wonder why?

>Fuck them
>American, FIRST!
>>
>>69900209
Hahaha, that's going to backfire. I won't tell you why though.
>>
>>69900228
Well that's not fair. Every country looks out for themselves first and America has been getting constant shit flinging from all around the globe for over a decade.

>>69900244
cuz u r him?
>>
>>69900119
Where exactly is Sweden insulted?
I'm half way through and it just seems about trying to get the swedes to help US operations in the middle east.

Were you offended with "Medium Size Dog with Big Dog Attitude" perhaps?

First, it's talking about "Carl bildt" not sweden in general. Also, Dog isn't used derogatively in this context.

also, this is secret. It's backdoor discussions.
>>
>>69900228
Yeah, I'm saying "Fuck them"
after having shit flung at the US for years now.
>>
>>69900121
I love how Americans seem to think NATO is some kind of humanitarian organisation. NATO has been the tool of the USA to be on top of the world and to prevent countries from falling into the soviet sphere of influence.
The only reason your leaders start to criticize it now is because it's not as important for US interests any more since Russia isn't a serious threat and the Asian region is where USA needs to preserve its influence.
>>
>>69900267
Everyone in Washington is trying to protect Nato. But the facts are that you aren't paying your fair share. That is why it's being attacked.
>>
>>69900305
What are you talking about? Everyone loved America up until you started screwing us over. America was the coolest place on earth before 9/11.
>>
>>69900334
America screwed Sweden over? How? Legitimately asking.

You guys seem pretty isolated and self sufficient.
>>
>>69900334
Afghanistan was a totally legitimate campaign.
I would admit that Iraq was misguided, but it just goes to show, how everyone is so quick to turn on you once you make a mistake.
>>
>>69900334
>Screwing you over how?
It's not like you got involved in Iraq.
How has Sweden suffered from US foreign policy?
>>
To me it seems like all the European and Aus hate is purely cultural. It's laughable that you would have anything against us foreign policy wise.
>>
>>69900425
The entire civilized world was telling you that you were making a mistake and you responded by renaming french fries to freedom fries. That's not the America we once admired, that's a raging buffoon who doesn't give a shit about anyone but themselves and everyone else can just fucking die.
>>
>>69900283
>and America has been getting constant shit flinging from all around the globe for over a decade.

maybe you should stop intervening where and when you're not wanted?
>>
>>69900490
Like the Iranian coup that the US did for you guys?
>>
>>69900438
The 300.000 Iraqi/Afghani refugees is a good start. But I guess you wouldn't understand why we couldn't just shoot them all at the border, nuke 'em all right?

Remember when America sent aid to foreign nations in times of crisis? You still do. But only out of habit. You can't even remember why. You're different.
>>
>>69900477
So, freedom fries was you big screw up?
That was directed to france.

Also, no. Not the entire world was telling us that we were making a mistake. All western intelligence agencies agreed that Saddam had WMDs.
>>
>>69900538
Refugees aren't bursting through your borders. They are willfully being allowed to pass and them shipped to your shores. That is your problem.

Also, there were huge migrations of Afghans since the soviet intervention. Refugees have increased but they've alway been there. EU policies are not the fault of the US.
>>
>>69900538
>The 300.000 Iraqi/Afghani refugees is a good start.
Why did you take them?
>>
>>69900548
Only because you fabricated the reports.

They even let you in to inspect if they had WMDs to prove they didn't, but you still went "uhhh they totally have weapons of mass destruction guys".

>>69900579
You made it our problem. We should invade Canada and make that your problem.
>>
>>69900588
We should start airbombing Mexico and make that your problem.
>>
I think Japan is our best friend :3
>>
>>69900618
Iraq and Afghanistan are on your border? And we already get tons of illegal Mexican immigrants who are refugee-tier considering the living situations in some places.

It's hilarious when people start blaming America for EVERYTHING.
>>
>>69900658
>cause every problem
>WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS BLAMING US REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>69900658
Was Ireland on your borders? What about Italy?

Ultimately, people hate America because you do terrible things to everyone. Not because everyone on the planet is stupid except you, like you've been told all your life.
>>
>>69893055
UK
>>
>>69900618
Because 2000 miles of distance is the same as your neighbors.
>>
>>69900731

>>69900708
>>
>>69900708
Those were economic immigrants in a vastly different era. apples and oranges.
>>
>>69900752
AKA same shit? Gotcha. Try killing people on your own continent for once.
>>
>>69900751
>>69900752
>>
>>69893055
Only Israel. They wont side with any other country in a peril or a relatively important political decision but Israel.

It's very easy to understand. Why do you not realize this. Tho I dont understand why they love Israel so fucking much even though they make money and are principal interest groups for politicians.
>>
>>69900696
>cause every problem
You didn't respond to this >>69900521 extremely significant ramifications that are felt to this day. We even told you no and you got the next president to do it. They aren't so popular lately but just a few years ago fearmongers thought they would bring about WWIII.

>>69900708
Not sure what you're alluding to with that first part. Ellis Island?

Anyway, comments like these show that the stereotype of Americans being ignorant goes just the same for you guys. I'm not making excuses for America. We have been involved in tons of fucked up shit. People from countries, like Iran, have plenty of reason to despise us. When you guys do it, yea, makes us feel like "fuck 'em".
>>
>>69900771
>Syria
>own continent
>swedent
>own
>continent
>>
And for the record America heard the world loud and clear from Europe to the middle east as well as inside the country to stop warring. As soon as we do it you cry about us leaving because now you are worried about getting attacked.

Do you really think islamic terrorism started with the iraq war or bush? It has been around much longer than you were alive.
>>
>>69900696
Oh, and don't let me get started on William Forbes-Sempill, a traitorous Royal who literally built the Japanese Air Force that bombed Pearl Harbor, and Churchill himfuckingself knew while it was happening. The guy who kept trying to get America involved for years?

Like I said. Latin America, middle east, Flips wanna hate America. Let it out. You guys? lmao
>>
File: image.jpg (554KB, 1000x8000px)
image.jpg
554KB, 1000x8000px
>>69901178
Your post in image form
>>
>>69901262
Fujny thing is, Flips and Nips both have plenty of reason to hate us yet they are two of the most pro-US countries in the world. Meanwhile we fought for SK and China, and they dislike us more than the average.

Really makes you think
>>
>>69893554
>>69893597
>>69893637

Wow, you're really obsessed with us
>>
>>69901465
japan isnt as pro amerifat as you fatfuck think. better not believe the studies the media and the govt have released
>>
>>69904402
Okay, I'll believe you and /int/ instead, where you probably just got insulted by an American in another thread and are heated.
>>
Thank You U.S.A.
You are my best friend
You are the peace keeper
You are the legend

Thank You U.S.A.
stoping genocide
helping small Kosova
stoping the wrong fight

In 1999 helping in Kosova
Two men shaking hands
Klinton & Rugova

REF 2x:
Thank You U.S.A.
You are my best friend
You are the peace keeper
You are the legend

This work that we do
the way we thank you
this song that we sing
memories will bring

In so many countries
you are keeping peace
you are the life saver
you are pain release

REF 5x:
Thank You U.S.A.
You are my best friend
You are the peace keeper
You are the legend
Thread posts: 158
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.