[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be dirty shitskin >Go to McDonalds because I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1449148964235.jpg (27KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
1449148964235.jpg
27KB, 460x460px
>Be dirty shitskin
>Go to McDonalds because I don't feel like making dinner
>As I park my car I notice the person in the car next to me is wearing a MAGA hat and has a MAGA bumper sticker
>He's white, obviously
>He's also wearing an employee's uniform, and quickly switches over to his regular employee hat
>As I enter the restaurant I see he's mopping the floor
>I get a sinister idea
>I go past him, place my order, and take a seat
>He's mopping the aisle between the seats
>My order is called
>As he finishes mopping he goes to the restroom, probably to wash his hands
>Now's my chance
>As I get my food and begin walking back to my seat, I "accidentally" slip and fall, and pretend to hurt my back
>I manage to get up and go to the counter and demand to see a manager
>She asks me what the problem is
>I explain to her how I slipped and fell on the slippery floor and how there was no wet floor sign
>I tell her how my back is probably broken, and I'm going to sue the restaurant for negligence
>She goes white as a ghost and starts apologizing like her life depended on it (It probably did)
>I tell her I might not sue if she fires whoever was responsible
>She keeps apologizing and asks if I knew who was mopping the floor
>I tell her it was the white guy, who has just now left the restroom
>She immediately goes over to him and chews him out
>Can see he's about to break down crying, he can't be older than 18 so this is probably his first job
>In the middle of all the commotion I take my food to go
>Go back to the same McDonald's a week later
>He's no longer working there and the cashier explains how they fired him
>Eat my burger in victory
>>
>things that didn't happened
>>
This was a SpongeBob Squarepants episode.
>>
>>69876942
Hey buddy you just role in from Reddit?
>>
>>69877023
no I was taking a shit and then somebody turned on the tv
>>
>>69876694

Remember the Rambo movie where he fought alongside noble heroic freedom fighting Taliban against the USSR? Good times...
>>
>>69877246
Ya I remember reading that message at the end as well...
>>
That was a rollercoaster, take all of my upvotes
>>
>>69877246
Yup. He single handedly btfo a division of Soviet infantry, choppers, tanks etc. Great movie.
>Dedicated to the heroic people of Afghanistan.
Oh how the times change.
>>
>>69876694
grumpf btfo
>>
i think this bait would be better suited to /pol/
>>
>>69877825
desu i'd need an usa flag for it to work
>>
Is this supposed to be bait? Too obvious man.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.