[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>How much km do you have to drive to be in the countryside?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: countryside-17.jpg (380KB, 1728x1080px) Image search: [Google]
countryside-17.jpg
380KB, 1728x1080px
>How much km do you have to drive to be in the countryside?
To the North: 10km
To the West: The urban area reaches the ocean
To the South: 20km
To the East: 25km

>Are there a lot of villages in your countryside or can you find large spaces?
There is a small village all the 5 or 10 km
>>
0.3km

Just checked on google maps
>>
Dunno maybe 2-5 minutes drive, sort of depends on how countryside is defined
>>
From where I am right now, like 30 minutes.
To find a village, like an hour.
>>
>>69876010
Pretty much the same. Hell, I live in the second most populous city in the country and I can almost see the closest field from my apartment. If you want proper countryside you'd have to drive maybe 10km.
>>
1-2 minutes
>>
If I drive 10 miles any direction but south it becomes basically empty federal lands
Towns are usually around 20-30 miles apart and there is nothing bigger than the city I live in within at least a two hour drive.
>>
File: 32 IJsselmuiden, boerderij.jpg (386KB, 900x598px) Image search: [Google]
32 IJsselmuiden, boerderij.jpg
386KB, 900x598px
>tfw grew up in the countryside in the bible belt in a house like pic related
>tfw moved away

i want to go back 2bh
>>
>>69876202
>10 miles = 16km-ish
>>
>west
>east
no such things
>>
>>69876282
God bless you
>>
200 meters to the city limit, 1000 to the nearest village
>>
File: wupatki.jpg (596KB, 1504x1000px) Image search: [Google]
wupatki.jpg
596KB, 1504x1000px
>>69876320
have a picture of what the landscape is like 40km north of here
>>
File: IMG_0757.jpg (778KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0757.jpg
778KB, 2048x1536px
I live in a town in the "countryside" although it's quite urbanized as well. Just a lot of small and medium sized villages with farmland, lakes and greenery in between. Amsterdam and Utrecht are like 25 km away.
>>
>>69874656
200 km to be out of the countryside, pain in the ass to shop.
>>
>>69876750
Fuck that's pretty, only reason I would ever move to the states is to live in the desert.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.